It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spook' appears at 7/7 inquest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

You could be right , makes more sense than the os .

To Laura ,
Daniel supposedly received this message -
why do you continue to investigate 7/7 to try to prove the goverment was involved in 7/7?let me be clear on this, IF you did magically find a smoking gun to prove MI5 was involved do you know what would happen to this country? seriously, you’d f**k this country right up.imagine it all over the internet- British goverment did do 7/7, heres the proof – (say a video of a officer planting a bomb), you’d single handly bring the goverment down and there would be anarchy/riots this is why your being followed – YOUR a threat to national security- and it annoys me

also at the EXTREME end you’d destroy our country, and with ensueing chaos more lives could/would be lost.basically all im asking for is for you to look at the bigger picture (which to be fair me or you have hardly a clue about), and call off your campaign. Be a man about things and just leave it out, because going by past things you might just have a accident one day (please- this is not a threat from me, im just pointing it out).

Sounds like someone with agenda .
Daniel has accused a member of we are change uk of being tied to mi6
www.the4thbomb.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Maybe it was a "coincidence" that NORAD had scenario exercises identical to the events that transpired on 9/11 too. Enough coincidences already. Call a spade, a spade; a pattern, a pattern; a modus operandi, a modus operandi. Just...no more "coincidences".

Maybe too, while we're looking at this without the veil of excuses, we could remind our beloved leaders that their time has come. The people are rising all over the planet. It's only a matter of time until we're all swept up in the fury. They could have at least pretended to look out for our good while sweeping significant portions of our efforts into their own pockets and into those of their cronies. Those days are gone now, and so are our leaders and the entire way of life we've all known till now. They're propping things up like Potemkin villages, but the banks are dead, the schools are stagnant cesspools, the hospitals dispense bandages and nothing more. Industry no longer owns us. What was, was. It is no more. Let it go so that its rot doesn't infect our future.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Out of curiosity, and this is a question so please dont take offense, but what do you mean by pulled the military away from New York for 9/11?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join