It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

107 pilot whales die after mass stranding on remote New Zealand beach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ENOUGH with this HAARP stuff... It makes 99% of readers instantly ignore your post when they see that word.

What is SHOCKINGLY obvious was that this is pretty good evidence that these Pilot Whales KNEW something was up. We've see this how many times now?

We see a beaching, and very shortly after, a good sized quake hits. They can 'feel' the electromagnetic field messing with their magnetite (Fe3O4) in their frontal lobe, and it either makes them lose their way, or they simply attempt to get away from the disturbance any way they can, even if it means beaching themselves..

While there are many beachings and no quake happens afterwards may contradicts this claim. Its worth mentioning.. Some Scientists needs to do a study on how many beach then a quake follows, versus a beaching and nothing happens... would be interesting.

The reason I was shocked at this quake in NZ was when I saw on the news about the whales, I said out loud to my wife "earthquake coming next!". Then I see it actually did happen (again). Wow..... poor whales..

I sure hope to GOD this fault goes quiet. NZ and the Aussies have had enough disasters.

edit on 2/22/2011 by Pharyax because: added more

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Can anyone post a map where the pilot whales beached and also where the epicenter of the 6.3 quake was? Just wanna see if its just north of where they beached...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You didn't seriously just find a way to link Tesla to dieing whales in New Zealand did you???
I know you are a huge Tesla fan but do you ever just take a day off?????
Seriously???

On Topic,
These Whales are no different than all of the other mass die offs happening world wide.
It is here people. Please try as hard as you can to warn those who will listen.
This is not a drill.
This is no longer a laughing matter to be ridiculed as some sort of "Paranoid Conspiracy theory" it is here and it is NOW!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree with you that these whales became disoriented by earthquake rumblings . I think they simply paniced and lost their way. If I lived in a costal area I would consider a coming earthquake if a large amound of ocean life washed up on the beach. I do live in the New Madrid quake zone so Im watching my pets and the birds closely. My cat has lately become quite vocal but Im ignoring that untill he starts bounceing off the walls or getting way weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I believe you are correct. Im watching my pets and the birds. Animals know whats coming.....its to bad they cant just tell us.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

They ARE telling us.
We (Collectively) just haven't figured out how to listen.
I have heard them loud and clear.
If you'd like a translation let me know.
I'll be happy to.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Here's a list of whale strandings in New Zealand 1978-2004 - which ones should we have paid more attention to than the others??

www.teara.govt.nz...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Okay, the 107 Whales that beached were on the southern tip of Steward Island. This is pretty far south of Christchurch, NZ.. So I don't know if this even is related to the quake--it COULD be, if these Whales are super sensitive to electromagnetic. We just don't know yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here is a legit source about the connection between the beachings and quakes:

Dr Arunachalam Kumar, a professor from India, believes there is a connection between the beaching of marine mammals and earthquakes.

Three weeks before the tsunami, he was alerted to the whales’ deaths, and wrote: “It is my observation, confirmed over the years, that mass suicides of whales and dolphins that occur sporadically all over the world, are in some way related to change and disturbances in the electromagnetic field co-ordinates and possible realignments of geotectonic plates thereof.

“I would not be surprised if within a few days a massive quake hits some part of the globe.”

Read more: www.mirror.co.uk... 41618/
edit on 2/22/2011 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Which one do you think he meant?

there was an 8.1 in the sub-antarctic Auckland Islands 3 days before the Tsunami earthquake.

Accurately predicting that there will be a big earthquake "shortly" is at least as difficult as predicting that it will rain in winter!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

You didn't seriously just find a way to link Tesla to dieing whales in New Zealand did you???
I know you are a huge Tesla fan but do you ever just take a day off?????
Seriously???

On Topic,
These Whales are no different than all of the other mass die offs happening world wide.
It is here people. Please try as hard as you can to warn those who will listen.
This is not a drill.
This is no longer a laughing matter to be ridiculed as some sort of "Paranoid Conspiracy theory" it is here and it is NOW!!!

Do you know the Tesla space ship is flying 24/7.
So you take a day off you blasted anti Tesla agent.
I have every right to assume sound waves at the speed of light from Tesla ships
damaging amimal life.
The Tesla ships have already damaged you by your tone to me.
Lay off or I'll lay it on some more.

Tesla's work is alive and well to you will hear about it no matter what you say.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

I meant Whales, not Dolphins. Don't they communicate through sonar? I can imagine that they are probably sensitive to it. It's funny how animals know something is coming, whereas us humans just sit there, complacent and unaware.
It's sad to see them all beached like that, poor things.

What do you think their deaths were a pre cursor to the human earthquake deaths.
Not too far fetched I'd say.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Do you know the Tesla space ship is flying 24/7.

I think it is fair to say tht I have never seen any evidence of that - but then I do not count speculation as evidence of any sort, so ymmv

I have every right to assume sound waves at the speed of light from Tesla ships
damaging amimal life.

sound wave at teh speeed of light? now ther's a fairly serious contradiction in terms.

You can assume all you like.

And everyone else has the right to laugh at you.

I would think you would be used to that reaction by now?

Tesla's work is alive and well to you will hear about it no matter what you say.

It is certainly alive and well somewhere.....

Me I'll await the evidence which I am sure you are gathering at this very moment, and ask if you can tell us which of the whale strandings are caused by this spaceship? Here's a list - just a general indication of which ones is fine.

Thanks

edit on 23-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix quoting

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well good questions or comments but in the land of Tesla perhaps that all makes more sense.
You and I and the rest of us are living in the land the Illuminati have presented us in lieu of
the great Tesla discoveries of which no doubt you have no knowledge.

What do you think that the pre cursor to the New Zealand earthquake caused the
whale deaths.

Are all your data of animal deaths un correlated with earthquakes.
Just for the sake if interest and scientific discovery.
I'd say the whales knew something was on the way.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you are asking - I guess all the whale deaths in the link I provided were precursors to the earthquake since they preceeded them.

So did WW1 and my 13th birthday and an infinite number of other things....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm trying to get a feel for your particular sense of 'doom'. I tried clicking on your 'traveling at the speed of love' signature but it isn't enabled to a link, so no luck there. I appreciate your having an avatar because it makes it easier for me to glimpse the trends in your threads. What I am wondering is this: it reminds me of the Christers who instantly spout "JESUS" the very second you start to converse, about anything. Is yours some sort of 'you need ET since all this stuff is happening' thing? (check)

edit on 23-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm not sure what you are asking - I guess all the whale deaths in the link I provided were precursors to the earthquake since they preceeded them.

So did WW1 and my 13th birthday and an infinite number of other things....

Like one week or one month between the assembling earthquake and the mass life destruction
in the water and then the big quake that then hit land.
Your analysis is too weak.
Convinces me there is a connection.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join