It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Agarta

Originally posted by MushroomHead
Excuse me but, has anyone bothered to check out the OP's website claiming to have access
to Nikola Tessla Papers

Well, upon purchase of the "Nikola Tesla" papers, the customer is directed to a company called Clickbank to make there payments.

ClickBank is a well known AFFILIATE MARKETING SCAM

Source:
www.articlesbase.com...
www.mutualadvantageupdates.com...

Number One, that is not my website! Number Two, if you read the posts you would already know it is not my product! Number Three, I do not sell the information! Do not tie me in to a product simply because I made a mistake in posting the material

#1: Your avatar says "Agarta Enterprises"
#2: You registered just before making this thread
#3: This is the ONLY thread you made sofar
#4: the only reply's in all these pages coming from you are to defend yourself, you are not involved in the discussion AT ALL.

I would like to point people to the 34mb PDF linked earlier in the thread, it's free and i'm pretty sure it has MUCH more practical information than this 50 buck ebook.

ETA:
post by FlyInTheOintment

Contains the link to the PDF
edit on 23/2/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/2/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

So you link me to the product because I used my business logo? Thats fishing and funny.
When I registered has no consequence and this topic JUST happened to my first post. You truly are a theorist.
And you are right I haven't contributed much because of people like you constantly on the attack. So you want a contribution here you go, hows this?

Problems associated with this idea;

Climbing the tower at least once a month to clean the corrosion, bird droppings, leaves, etc. off of it.
Replacing the copper because it is impossible to clean the inside of the tubing or deep in the wire causing replacement twice a year(not so cost effective).
The fact that you need multiple towers to power everything in your house (not so cost effective).
Lightning strikes don't effect what is powered with a surge protector, but does damage the copper, causing even more replacements.(not so cost effective).
Even with the holes in the board, wind does cause damage and must be repaired (not cost effective)
In some places it is illegal to put it up, thus not even possible.

Does it work? yes Would I use it to replace my electric bill? NOT A CHANCE it was simply an experiment.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

I think somebody stopped taking their meds.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
reply to post by NikolaT

But there are some indications Zeropoint devices can actually drain surrounding space of energy, and if misused on a massive scale could hasten the premature death of the Sun. Seriously, this is from good source.

Ha ha. That made me laugh pretty hard!

The sun is a million kilometre wide ball of gas whose density is such that it sustains a fusion reaction at its core. The amount of energy output by the sun each *day* is well over 10^31 Joules. The amount of energy needed to supply the energy requirements of the entire human race for a *year* is about 10^20 Joules.

So a million million times the energy requirements of the earth is *released* by the sun.

The total mass energy of the sun is 1.8×10^47 Joules, or another 10 thousand million million times the energy again.

So explain for me just how extracting this fictitious zero point energy is going to hasten the death of the sun? What is even the link between this fictitious zero point energy and the sun?
edit on 21-2-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

Sheesh, are you serious? I said "INDICATIONS" in the theoretical. Gawd! Weak links everywhere.

I get my information from scientists and true theoretical thinkers. Not the back of comic books. I would laugh at you, but too busy crying for the shallow ignorance you seem to want to represent.

Do some reading before you deny the existence of human flight, and join the reality of intelligent discourse.

ZG

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

He said he had one we asked for "proof"...
I havent seen any yet...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mespen
reply to post by Agarta

Amazing research and homework!!!!!
Tesla was a genious.
Outcasted by the 'Elite' Capitalist' scum of his time.
We all participate in the use of his technology today without even realiseing it.

REPLY: Capitalism: the free exchange of goods and services between consenting people. Scummy?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Surprise surprise... yet another glorious snake oil selling venture!

Well, thanks, Professor, for drowning Tesla even deeper into whacked-out pseudoscience, just for the sake of selling an ebook that could be, just, free. The Oil industry needs people like you!

REPLY: Yeah........ let everything be free, and the hell with any time, effort or work that went into it. And, you had to bring the energy companies into this? OT but pertinent to your post: As an example, Walmart makes about 4 cents on each dollar they invest. Major energy companies make about 8 cents for every dollar they invest. That sound like a lot to you? They make big bucks because they sell a lot of their product. Get a grip.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Someone tell me: Is this a fraud? I don't want to spend $47 to get something that does not live up to its billing. If it is "free" radiant energy, I suspect it works best when you live near a power line. In that case, you aren't helping the Earth at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt
reply to post by Agarta

Someone tell me: Is this a fraud? I don't want to spend $47 to get something that does not live up to its billing. If it is "free" radiant energy, I suspect it works best when you live near a power line. In that case, you aren't helping the Earth at all.

Yes it is a fraud.
Keep the $47 in your pocket. If it was as good as they say it is then surely some enterprising person would be mass producing these devices and making squillions rather than asking you to part with a measley $47.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I heard on the free energy grapevine there might be news soon so I'll
fill you in later.

Also I was looking at a free energy circuit and had a what would Tesla do moment.
Knowing all his diagrams have Earth ground I figure you can't have free energy
without it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

I agree about the coil.

I asked him for turns and length as we had wire gauge....he was a no show.

considering copper prices now, his rig would be fairly expensive!

I also wondered about the spark gap. Just as a novice electronics buff, that would require a fair bit of voltage. The freezer should be pulling about 6 amps at start up. I dont think he's gonna get that regardless.

oh well. its been a fun conversation starter

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy

This is the circuit I was talking about. I bought some of the parts. I need a copper or at least an aluminum antenna, and some more of the small parts in the circuit.

Here is the videos I mentioned. This is part one. He names them slightly different, but he made quite a bit of videos. INVENTOR3 is his user name. I've talked back and forth with him about the plans I bought (mentioned by the OP) Enjoy! I think with multiple antennas and multiple circuits, all grounded separately you might be able to get some really usable energy. You could already charge a battery with what he has shown. He seems like a nice guy who really digs this stuff.

www.youtube.com...

Troy

THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!!

I love diy links like this. I havent made it all the way through yet but there are some places to go that I've not found before. I guess I should search "zero energy" huh?

Regardless of the Op's intentions, I'm glad he put it up. Met some new folks I've not interacted with and learned some fun stuff for a change.

I realize everything is going to hell in the world but I'll take a dose of "happy" anytime its on tap!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

supply your spec's please. I can talk all day about doing something. I can at least put up pix of my xtal sets!

You gotta no pix you gotta no truth.

I pulled for you at first but not now. prove me wrong bubba and I'll take it all back and sing your praises!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

How do I find the information? I am stupid about these computers, I have an iMac with intel processor and thought I was going to be able to read about the free energy but I see no plans just someone saying it is something but I don't know what is being refereed to.
[email protected].
I have earthlink so I can block email I don't want.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You'll notice the OP is already downplaying the usefullness due to "replacement parts" cost. Corroded copper,lightning damage,ect. I mean, it could just be due to poor design, but none of us would know or be able to help because they have yet to post pics, or schematics of the circut they are using,ect,ect.

A self powered antenna that could deliver 6 amps back to ones radio would be the ham radio guys wet dream if possible(free mobile communications).

If it did work, droping the "golden section" design for a large sphere of equal surface area would suffice(and be easier to mount,clean, and resist wind). And as for corrosion just spray it or brush it with polyurathane....you know, like everyone does with home made coils.....

I just wish he would stop skirting around basic questions that he should be able to answer IF he had a working model.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
At least make it funny when you try to fool people.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4cbe4a92f50.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wow. This guy went as far as taking the image down and pretending TPTB removed it? It's just to bad that these illustrations are pubic as of, I dunno. Since Tesla was alive.
edit on 25-2-2011 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Did some searching.

In applying my discovery, I provide a capacitor, preferably of considerable electrostatic capacity, and connect one of its terminals to an insulated metal plate or other conducting-body exposed to the rays or streams of radiant matter. It is very important, particularly in view of the fact that electrical energy is generally supplied to the capacitor at a very slow rate, to construct the capacitor with the greatest care. I prefer to use the best quality of mica as the dielectric, taking every possible precaution in insulating the armatures, so that the instrument may withstand great electrical pressures without leaking and may leave no perceptible electrification when discharging instantaneously. In practice, I have found that the best results are obtained with capacitors treated in the manner described in Patent 577,671 granted to me on 23rd February 1897. Obviously, the above precautions should be the more rigorously observed the slower the rate of charging and the smaller the time interval during which the energy is allowed to accumulate in the capacitor. The insulated plate or conducting-body should present to the rays or streams of matter, as large a surface as is practical, I having ascertained that the amount of energy conveyed to it per unit of time is, under otherwise identical conditions, proportional to the area exposed, or nearly so. Furthermore, the surface should be clean and preferably highly polished or amalgamated. The second terminal or armature of the capacitor may be connected to one of the poles of a battery or other source of electricity, or to any conducting body or object whatever of such properties or so conditioned that by its means, electricity of the required sign will be supplied to the terminal. A simple way of supplying positive or negative electricity to the terminal is to connect it to an insulated conductor supported at some height in the atmosphere, or to a grounded conductor, the former, as is well known, furnishing positive, and the latter negative electricity. As the rays or supposed streams of matter generally convey a positive charge to the first terminal of the capacitor mentioned above. I usually connect the second terminal of the capacitor to the ground, this being the most convenient way of obtaining negative electricity, dispensing with the necessity of providing an artificial source. In order to use the energy collected in the capacitor for any useful purpose, I also connect to the capacitor terminals, a circuit containing an instrument or apparatus which it is desired to operate, and another instrument or device for alternately closing and opening the circuit. This latter device can be any form of circuit-controller with fixed or moveable parts or electrodes, which may be actuated either by the stored energy or by independent means.

So, according to Tesla himself, the basic components are this:
1. a large insulated conductor(the bigger the better and higher up as far as power generation goes)
2. a huge capacitor
3. a switch(on/off)
4. and a load(which I assume has to be able to use the amount of power that the antenna outputs)

Basicly, you hoist this plate as high as possible, with a wire running to the possitive end of the capacitor, and another wire(from the negative terminal) to ground. The +, and - terminals should be treated like the + and - of a battery. Some of Telsa designs show a transformer stating the voltage is stepped down to increase amps. However in these designs using the coils, they are labeled(by Tesla) as receiver units to be paired with a "radiant energy" transmitter. Basicly no different that current wireless charging systems. It seems that the ones that receive from the "aether" alone power low power electronics such as a telegraph. Several members here have already described this exact set-up and it's low power production.

So, OP, how are you powering a cooler? What does a multi-meter read when connected to said cooler? Wouln't it be cheaper to go the RF route and just make an antenna that is based on the frequency of earth at 11.5 µHz, or even Schumann resonances at between 3 and 69 Hz?

I still can't see how solar, wind, or hydro electric generation would not be cheaper(on a house by house basis, grid power is also the only way a city can be powered making any of these solutions outside of hydro useless as they require a storage method like a battery bank).
edit on 2/25/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: spell

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
4 days, 239 flags, and 16 pages later, and NO one can still provide empirical evidence that we indeed have a 'miracle machine' on our hands.

And, the most entertaining post in the last 5 pages is Napolean, just a few posts above.

I expect better from this community.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I thought I was the only one questioning the flag count too...but hey why verify it when you can just flag it and "hope" you benefit from it. I should also add, telsa's claimed free energy devices isn't related to any of the designs shown. The theory is that the "cosmic background" can be directed or tuned to oscillate a circut at seemingly no energy cost(these circuts are also said to run cold and produce no heat).

look into these guys for some entertainment/postulations:
Dr. T. Henry Moray
Gabriel Kron's Negative Resistor
Dr. Deborah Chung's Negative Resistor
Floyd Sweet
Teruo Kawai

And a guy who tests alot of this stuff out, with pics.
jnaudin.free.fr...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That sounds like the elevated plate battery charger.
I came across a poster on the net that used a line antenna and capacitor to charge a battery.

Although Die Hard will, perhaps at one time, replace your battery if it doesn't hold a charge
some one brought in a battery and found just about any battery will hold a charge but
will be useless when worn out.

The Tesla bulb aimed at the elevated plate is conveniently left out of many schemes
as it involves Tesla's ether theories to focus radio waves at the plate to knock out
electrons. The plate going positive charges the battery conveniently grounded to Earth
the supply of electrons.

ED: If Tesla was going to pump up the Earth capacitor with his power and communications
towers and was told not to try it could an Earth vibration be tapped to ultimately supply
power. Tesla had a giant spool of wire that just lite one light bulb in early New York labs.
There it is New York, birth place of free energy.
I pose that Tesla made lager and larger coils of wire and did generate useful amounts
of electricity although know none such thing.

edit on 2/25/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join