It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
A title like this "Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all" and a whopping 213 flags for what??? I was waiting for your "backyard freezer" shots and for the link to the PDF to reproduce the experiment myself but nothing appeared! Well, thanks for wasting this precious space and our time.

Emanuele

P.S. I'm a great fan of Nikola Tesla and I'm among others that think he hugely contributed to our technological evolution changing it forever.

Originally posted by Agarta

In the modern world, energy is needed for almost everything. It's almost impossible to
imagine life without electric lights, without televisions, cell phones, laptop and desktop
computers and more. Energy is consumed by almost every device that makes your life
easier and more comfortable. It is also needed by lifesaving devices, such as heart
defibrillators, nebulizers and an uncountable host of other things.
In short, without energy, modern life would be impossible. However, all of that energy
comes at a cost. The environment pays dearly for our energy generation, as do the
animals and plants that share this world with us. In addition, energy generation comes
at a financial cost to you – constantly mounting electric bills are another hallmark of the
"modern age." What if there was a way to offset those costs? What if there was a
source of free energy?

edit on 22-2-2011 by Emanuele_C because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Emanuele_C

I don't know for sure but I think the OP might have gotten a time out for posting copyrighted material. Although it is probably BS someone writing an E-book using Tesla's material and then claiming a copyright. But never the less the OP got edited by the mods so who knows.
edit on 22-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hi Hawkiye, I can understand that the OP got edited for © reasons but he promised some photographs of his own -fully functional- experiment based upon "that" PDF documents. Moreover "agarta" could have described and shared his/her tale in building such device. Now and for all, I would really like to know how this discussion topped over two hundreds flags for ... nothing. IMO

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Emanuele_C

I don't know for sure but I think the OP might have gotten a time out for posting copyrighted material. Although it is probably BS someone writing an E-book using Tesla's material and then claiming a copyright. But never the less the OP got edited by the mods so who knows.
edit on 22-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Sorry for the confusion. I was basically suggesting that the figures you are quoting are representative of what is often seen when the MSM feature any story on alternative energy, to prevent people from taking a serious interest in the subject of atmospheric energy generation.

Do your figures represent a method that can be amplified without constructing whopping great big (several hundred metre square) antennas? If not, then I have to stand by the spirit of my post and say that your numbers will in essence put people off. Who would want to construct a several hundred metre square antenna for the sake of such a tiny yield? I think anyone who begins to research this phenomenon will come to the conclusion that much greater yields will become available with much smaller devices than those that you have proposed. At this time I can't provide specific examples, but seeing as much greater minds than my own have pondered this subject for decades, I can assure you I will revisit this thread with some good leads/ examples of what Im trying to suggest...

I have a long way to go with my research - I've literally scratched the surface already, but I will reiterate that the main place I'm starting to look is in the following PDF:

Free ebook (32MB size warning!!) Zero Point Energy, devices and their inventors, including instructions on how to build

The man who wrote and updates that basically explains in his website that he's been studying zero-point energy since the late eighties, and decided to put together a no-frills introduction to the subject, seeing as he found it so difficult to get good information during the course of his own research. It seems obvious that the 'big energy' companies and all associated interested parties (use imagination) would stand firmly in the way of anyone who sought to explain, develop or share information on alternative 'free' energies.

Fly

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I've been wanting to get into RATS forever, now this cat just posts a bunk a$$ thread basically in memory of a great man, but about as pointless as what im typing. and i bet just from this one thread HE/SHE can get into it.. Cool cool, why all the bickering though? Love motherlovers love.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Who are making money from this! ?

This is so silly that mods destroyed this OP...

Just search after it on Google and u can download it for free, like it should be, Free.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Oh dear, who'd have guessed - the OP is a no show with the photos of his Fridge powering Antenna.

And to think, we really be.. no.. some of you Really believed him

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Oh dear, who'd have guessed - the OP is a no show with the photos of his Fridge powering Antenna.

And to think, we really be.. no.. some of you Really believed him

Hearing to someone does not mean believing in what he said.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I agree agarta. i posted a rant somewhere but cant find it :/

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ost33
Who are making money from this! ?

This is so silly that mods destroyed this OP...

Just search after it on Google and u can download it for free, like it should be, Free.

+1000000000000stars

Torrents here we go...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
so after seeing 218 flags and 144 stars , is it worth it to buy the book ? i mean does this thing work ?

actually i didnt flag or star the OP because i dont know if this is true , although i do believe in Tesla his works and inventions , but not sure if this book is worth buying.

so could someone please confirm this to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
There are 46000 people in my county without power due to a crazy ice storm here in Southwest Michigan. Using Tesla's technology this would never happen. Fortunately, I didn't lose power and I found this video that tells you how to get free electricity from the air. I am attempting to make a few of these now and see how it works. Im also going to purchase a decent size antenna (bigger than shown in the video) to access more wattage. Im sure this has been posted on ATS before but im sure a few of you havent seen it. This is definitely something to build off of and create something better.

edit on 2/22/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

While this is "free" energy to us, it comes from am waves that are very not free. Definately good in a power outage though!!! This would be good in a bugout bag or emergency home pack. Free light (or if done right) a free radio would be handy!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Agarta,

I defended you at first.

You've yet to return with info.

I'm calling you out as a fraud looking for points until otherwise shown differently.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You cant just build the structures Tesla talks about in these plans. They need to be built on certain spots where geomagnetic energies cross. Like Giza or Inca Plateau or where Tesla was building his tower before it got shutdown.

The only reason tesla worked on the wireless transfer of infomation and etc, is because he was working on transferring power wireless from these geomagnetic hotspots all over the globe, hence allowing free power.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Draken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
after seeing this one new

'Tesla + Free + Energy = win win win' -thread appear

i would like to state that the majority of tesla's documented work has been tested in detail
the findings where more or less like this:

1. in allmost anything he was more or less correct
2. the usability of any sort of construction out of his work renders more or less useless for the following reasons:

there might be some energy which can be derived.
the problem is that the AMMOUNT of energy is so very damn small that its more or less completly useless.
Even with superior design (which we should be capable constructing in these days) the ammount of energy derived is too small to be called significant.
Now you say .. well just group such devices (whatever they are)
USELESS
cause the overall cost in implementing a device making us capable to get a SIGNIFICANT ammounts of energy is so high that the derived energy is way cheaper if you just simply build a nuclear plant somewhere.

(otherwise why did the industry not yet made use of it if it would work, na ?)

BEACUSE IT DOES NOT WORK, thats why

free-energy ? theres no such thing ..... period

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

As for making use of the RF energy we're immersed in every second of the day, the Microchip corp has developed MCU devices requiring such extremely low operating power that harvesting the RF energy to produce untethered wireless and battery-less devices is not only possible but being done right now.

RF Energy Harvesting Development Solution

It's not going to power a freezer or even a single LED but it's real and maybe not so good in outback locations but inner city areas would be perfect.

Here's a gadget I made out of 'junkbox' parts decades ago that can 'harvest' RF energy of virtually all frequencies from LF AM up to microwaves from radar, microwave ovens etc
Its intended use was for detecting leaks from microwave ovens but a nearby cell phone can send it off the scale (fullscale reading represents about 15 microwatts)
For a little perspective, lighting up a standard 20mA LED takes about 40000 microwatts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fb7db490b2c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22/2/2011 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Wow

your so smart...

can you elaborate on your expertise...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

I think the idea is that if the basics of it work. If there is a way to generate energy at little to no cost, then the design can be improved and revolutionized with time. The problem we're running into is that people are always saying that the energy output is too small or that it would cost too much for the 'basic' design. Why not let people build these basic designs and find new ways to make them cheaper and better?

When it comes to innovation, never say "this can never work." You usually have someone a hundred years later tinker around with it and find out that all you had to do was put A next to B and science leaps forward.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by BLKMJK
So why did this gentlemen not demonstrate his findings? All I witnessed was a piece of paper and an enormous amount of psycho babble and rhetoric. It is quite simple really. Someone demonstrate that this "Free" energy works.

To be fair, the guy did have a rudimentary working knowledge of a Tesla coil, which is more than I expected. And he did eventually state the correct potential difference that falls across a line suspended in the atmosphere.

What he got wrong was how his reverse Tesla coil would work.

What's really odd about this thread is:

1) As a free energy receiver, suspending a wire in the sky actually works. Serious experimenters worked on this in the 1920's and managed to get pretty efficient receivers working. No laws of physics are violated. There really is an atmospheric potential difference, and it is largely for the reasons that people say it is. The earth lives inside the solar wind, which is highly charged. Not *all* the mechanisms are completely understood, but by and large it is completely well established science. This is in contradistinction to most free energy scams which aren't even feasible. The point is of course, you need an absolutely massive receiver to power your house and it is extremely dangerous in bad weather.

2) Tesla's patent looks like it is about the photoelectric effect, which is something else entirely. This is due to the incidence of ultraviolet light and other high energy radiation on metals. The effect was known to Hertz in 1887 and certainly to Tesla. Spacecraft and moon dust become highly charged due to this effect.

3) People already stick large sheets of certain metals (doped semiconductors which exibit a band gap as it happens) out in the sun to turn solar energy directly into direct current electricity. Few people call this "zero point energy" or "free energy" that is "being supressed by the governments and TPTB".

Have a guess at which of the three different technologies is efficient enough to power your home. And so have a guess which one is sold by commercial companies.

Here's another free energy idea "suppressed by the gubbmint". Set up a pile of mirrors to focus on a point. Use it to heat water and turn it to steam. Use the steam to drive a turbine which can drive a generator.

Think it doesn't work? Prove me wrong.

Oh, it works, alright... [and, lends credence to the rest of your post
]

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If anyone is actually interested in this stuff, there is a ton of info out there.....of course it is suppressed as much as possible. If you were making literally hundreds of millions of dollars off something, how far do you think you would go to stop something that is going to end your gravy train? If you think people WON'T commit murder for this kind of money you are crazy.

Check this website rexresearch.com...

I think the most promising is the Adams motor/generator, but what do I know?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join