It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Cosmic background radiation is emitted not just from our sun, but from the surrounding universe.
Please have a breif read on Cosmic Rays.

Ultra-High-energy Cosmic Ray

I think this is by far the most promising source of cheap renewable energy sources in the future.

I however do not think we will use just 1 source of energy. I think we will be using combinations of different technologies for a very long time. A plethora of different sources, rather than one singular fix-it-all source.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

That comes down to the earthing arrangement used on your premises. We universally (in Oz) now use the 'MEN' system (multiple earthed neutral) because it's the safest and most reliable distribution setup. MEN requires that every premises has a ground stake which is directly connected to the neutral conductor in the main switchboard so the only voltage difference between earth & neutral at any outlet will be related to the voltage drop due to load on that circuit's neutral conductor between the main earth link and the outlet. Tapping into that potential difference raises another problem though, the risk of tripping the residual current device which operates when the neutral current differs from the active current by >30mA or thereabouts.

Crystal sets are fascinating and I built some very good ones in my youth although we didn't actually use crystals and 'cat's whiskers' then. I could tune into anything on the AM band like police, aircraft, control tower etc etc because everything was AM back then. All it was is a parallel tuned cct with a coil and variable capacitor from old valve receivers and a germanium diode as the 'detector' (with a long antenna wire of course). That only works on the AM transmissions which are being phased out in favour of the more atmospheric noise immune FM system unfortunately because simply rectifying the tuned signal recovers the audio modulation for you on AM but frequency modulation requires a much more complex detection system

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricRed49
Ive read that Thomas Edison as well as many other inventors have taken credit for alot alot of Nikola Teslas inventions.

You would have to specify which particular inventions.

That way we could either refute or reinforce that individual claim.

Without specifics, we can't make anything of it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Follow the money trail...to the people who are charging you $47 for an ebook instead of building these free energy devices for themselves. Isn't it odd that whenever we're told to follow the money, there's always some 'alternative' individual charging us for information?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Basically the theory is that Milutin had access to the Vatican Library at some point, and found these technologies stashed away in the texts somewhere. Essentially in this possibility, these technologies were actually common knowledge at some point in the distant past.

An interesting tale. But Tesla's father was orthodox, not catholic. He was friendly with a local catholic priest, but there's no mention in that bibliography you linked that he had ever been to Rome, much less to the Vatican.

You did at least say it was a legend though, so I'm assuming you posted it for interest's sake rather than a claim that was actually substantiated?

Originally posted by muzzleflashThe Antithykera Mechanism is a perfect example of how ancient cultures were far more mechanically adept than we often times assume in modern historical accounts. Perhaps this legend of Tesla's father finding information and relating it to his son has some sort of merit? Perhaps in distant ancient periods humans were far more advanced than we expect, and had not just electricity, but all of these incredible sources of energy generation?

The antikythera mechanism seems pretty singular in that little other similar technology from that era has surfaced. There was some fairly amazing mechanical and architectural knowledge, but it is far-fetched to suppose the ancients knew much about electricity. We have piles and piles of manuscripts and no mention of anything like that. We do however find mention of mechanisms like antikythera. In fact we have some idea who might have made it or designed it.

The most amazing hero (of mine) from those ancient times is Archimedes. Even second year university mathematics students *really* struggle to understand the mathematics of Archimedes even after it is translated into modern terminology. It was elegant, powerful and unbelievably advanced for its day. Archimedes is almost universally acknowledged as one of the greatest mathematicians of all time, along with Newton, Euler and Gauss. Even as a professional mathematician, I have to really work hard to understand his proofs. They are just pure logic, evidencing one hell of an enormous brain.

It may seem out of the box to us, but perhaps we are ignorant of specific facts that have been hidden from us, and in that case, we really are being kept in a box and the outside reality has been hidden from us.

Most people are ignorant of basic science and mathematics. They choose to be ignorant. I'm not saying that some things are not kept secret, they are. But when the average person makes no attempt at understanding what is known and not hidden, why should we believe they'd make an effort to understand the things that are hidden. (I'm not arguing that things of general scientific value should be kept secret, they clearly shouldn't. I'm arguing that a lot of what people believe is being kept secret can't even exist because of very well known and understood science which they choose to not learn, probably in the hope that some magic is going to come along and make it all simple or unnecessary for them.)

We all know the Vatican Library is the largest collection in the world, and it's well known that they almost certainly have a "secret" collection of "taboo" type subjects.
I am sure things get easily lost in there.

We know that? I didn't. I thought the Library of Congress was much larger!

They have a "secret library" of some 150,000 documents. Like the telephone book, I bet there are some real pearls in there. Of course if you like to study old priestly payrolls and the like I'm sure you'd have a ball, along with the thousand other people that go in to study the "Secret" holdings every year. You have to know what you are looking for though. General browsing is not permitted.

What's a bit strange to me is that people would believe that a few million ancients (at best) managed to uncover more technology than the billions of people who lived during the technological age from say 1700 onwards. And we've really been looking, with ever refined techniques.

Technical advances are a function of i) knowledge, ii) equipment and funding, iii) number of researchers, iv) scientific technique, v) mathematical sophistication, vi) technology available to continue the quest, etc.

In every possible respect we have the advantage over the ancients. And yet people choose to believe the implausible story that the ancients knew more about it than us, wrote it down, the catholic church destroyed all evidence of it except the one true copy in the Vatican library, then prevented the rest of humanity from reading about it, or discovering it for themselves. Reality check, please!
edit on 21-2-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridak
reply to post by Varemia

Tesla said that he had complete plan's that were shown to him in his head. He would see a white flash and then would see the plans. He said they weren't like cartoons but exacts plans and schematic. He was a poet before he had those flashes and never studied in any scientific field.
It is absolutely incredible that no one talk about that anymore.

Hmmmm... I hit reply all ready to slam for source, and took a sec to google... even wiki acknowledges this. Amazing.

edit on 2/21/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: spelling is a mof after some drinkage

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Does anyone on here make these?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by XtraTL

That comes down to the earthing arrangement used on your premises. We universally (in Oz) now use the 'MEN' system (multiple earthed neutral) because it's the safest and most reliable distribution setup. MEN requires that every premises has a ground stake which is directly connected to the neutral conductor in the main switchboard so the only voltage difference between earth & neutral at any outlet will be related to the voltage drop due to load on that circuit's neutral conductor between the main earth link and the outlet. Tapping into that potential difference raises another problem though, the risk of tripping the residual current device which operates when the neutral current differs from the active current by >30mA or thereabouts.

Ah, see I'm sure some of that was different when I was a kid (in Oz BTW).

I don't think there were earth leakage detectors in most houses where I grew up, and I seem to remember measuring a fair potential between earth and neutral in our likely 50 year old and very badly wired house. That's probably all changed with better safety regulations these days.

Thanks for the info though. It's interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I guess I need to save backups of important posts in case the Mods snip posts! I was reading this at work and found it fascinating. I get off work only to find it's been sniped and the information lost! WTH.....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Would you mind sharing the supporting research for your claims of how this technology will increase "affection" in our bodies et al? I have no doubt that you do have that research, otherwise, you would have never demanded it from the OP in such a derogatory way.

Also, and I may be mistaken here , but, isn't the energy already in the ether and we would merely be harvesting it as opposed to putting energy IN? Like I said, I'm not sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
reply to post by leaualorin

Would you mind sharing the supporting research for your claims of how this technology will increase "affection" in our bodies et al? I have no doubt that you do have that research, otherwise, you would have never demanded it from the OP in such a derogatory way.

I don't want "affection" increased in my body thank you very much. It's affected enough as it is.

Originally posted by wirefly
Also, and I may be mistaken here , but, isn't the energy already in the ether and we would merely be harvesting it as opposed to putting energy IN? Like I said, I'm not sure.

I'm guessing that poster missed the episode on Michelson-Morley, Morley-Miller, Miller, Sagnac, Michelson-Gale, Michelson-Pease-Pearson and the recent much more accurate interferometer tests which demonstrate to a high degree of certainty that nothing like the aether exists.

But why believe the science when you can make so much money peddling something else. No need to even give a definition of the aether and its properties, much less test for its positive existence with actual experiments! We live in a post-modern world where the sum total of human knowledge is ignored in preference for whatever you want to believe.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you want to see the aether or ether here is a simple way to do it. This will show you your etheric body. Take your two thumbs or fore fingers and pit them in front of a white piece of paper or white background point them at each other but leave about an 8th inch gap or so between them. Stare at the gap for a few minutes and you will see a light blueish hue of light outlining your fingers. That is your etheric body.

edit on 21-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

From what I understand of Tesla, he was a master or was in the process of mastering (until the oil barrons cut him off at the knees) "the vortex", which leads inevitably to the idea of harnessing energy from the Zero Point Field or the vacuum. And indeed vacuum energy WILL save the world once the A-hole PTB allow it to replace the oil-infrastructure grid.
It's been some very sick and very greedy people who've stifled these technologies all the way along, to the detriment of human beings and God's creation.

Tesla, upon being hospitalized for a psychotic break with reality, suddenly aquired the gift of being able to craft, and fully test and troubleshoot, complex machines in his mind, without even setting pencil to paper. It was like he was channeling something from an alien world, who's intent was to be helpful. He designed a water pump capable of firing a thin jet of water so powerful, it could cut through steel.

Had they not cut his financing, and left him to die impoverished, he surely would have harnessed zero point field energy or vacuum energy out of one of his vortex devices.

Once we tap into the ZPF, may Tesla be remembered for the direction he was hoping to take the world. The man was a genius of unparalleled magnitude. Edison got even with him, sadly, along with the Rockefellers and the Standard Oil people. Terrible tragedy.

Can't wait to see these technologies come back off the shelf and fully developed, at long last.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I haven't read the OP's original post since our mods made sure that not everyone will be able to read it. The mod cut the important piece of information so I am wondering why this thread got a lot of stars. Are the mods trying to suppress important information here?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
If you want to see the aether or ether here is a simple way to do it. This will show you your etheric body. Take your two thumbs or fore fingers and pit them in front of a white piece of paper or white background point them at each other but leave about an 8th inch gap or so between them. Stare at the gap for a few minutes and you will see a light blueish hue of light outlining your fingers. That is your etheric body.

I wouldn't exactly call that proof or science, and I believe in these "new agey/spiritual aspects" - my reasoning, simple...

Ever looked at the sun for a second or more, then looked away? Of course you can still see the sun - when you focus on an object for any length of time, it becomes imparted on the visual sensors. It's not rocket science.

Does that mean that an "aura" doesn't exist - of course it doesn't, and I believe we have a biological energy field outside of our physical selves. But until I can categorically prove it for everyone I can't agree with your method outlined above - sorry

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeATSuser
Radiant energy patent which was discussed in the OP. I just thought I would link this since some people were asking for it. Google has them all.

It's bizarre. Reading the original patent of Tesla it seems he believed this effect was due to what was essentially the photoelectric effect (yes the one that won Einstein the Nobel Prize in physics). That's a completely different effect to the one we've been talking about and has absolutely nothing to do with the trivial $2 rectifier presented in the video on that website.

I managed to force myself to watch the entire "presentation". I borrowed my next door neighbour's screeching cockatoo and pinned my eyelids open with toothpicks so as to not fall asleep during that one.

I laughed myself silly when they said that a television contains a Tesla coil or that you had to buy "a 0.2uF ...capacitors" (mixing singular and plural -- more than once in the vid).

I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke one to rush out and build one of these things. Actually, maybe it is a good idea for people to build the $2 thing. See if you can charge a mobile phone with it. A little experimentation with the prototype might be a good thing. Hint: make sure the battery is really flat before trying this. I won't spoil the surprise. [Added in edit: obviously don't try it during a thunderstorm. Beware of lightning and electrical overhead lines. Don't burn yourself with a soldering iron or leave it on and burn your house down. Don't swallow the device. May cause indigestion or even bowel obstruction. etc]

Doesn't ATS have some rules about advertising on the forums? If not, boy do I have some things to sell here.... (sees $$$ signs). I've got voltage doublers, tesla coils, jacob's ladder, a fusion reactor and many more things guaranteed to keep you happy for ages! I'll sell you the plans for the low, low price of $46. But hurry, I think Big Industry might be onto me.....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Agarta

From what I understand of Tesla, he was a master or was in the process of mastering (until the oil barrons cut him off at the knees) "the vortex", which leads inevitably to the idea of harnessing energy from the Zero Point Field or the vacuum.

From what I understand of Tesla, he didn't know very much anything about quantum mechanics or relativity--his physics knowledge stopped evolving before Bohr and Heisenberg.

As far as I can tell he wasn't that much compared to say Enrico Fermi.

And indeed vacuum energy WILL save the world once the A-hole PTB allow it to replace the oil-infrastructure grid.

What's stopping it?

There is very little petroleum used for electrical generation now (it is used for transportation and chemical feedstock where it is more economically valuable).

There are plenty of utilities who don't care where the joules come from as long as they don't get in trouble with regulators---their business is collecting bills every month.

And large industrialists like GE and Siemens would be very very very happy manufacturing the magic Tesla Free Energy Vortex coils and whatnot and selling maintenance contracts and liability insurance on them. It would be VERY profitable.

The US DoD has a strong interest in any kind of 'off grid' generation as supply & power of remote operating bases (think Afghanistan) is a major logistical problem.

I think that there isn't any magic free energy devices because the laws of physics don't let them happen, as depressing as it is.

-
edit on 21-2-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
I haven't read the OP's original post since our mods made sure that not everyone will be able to read it. The mod cut the important piece of information so I am wondering why this thread got a lot of stars. Are the mods trying to suppress important information here?

Actually I don't know why the mods cut that. The diagrams were from Tesla's patents. I suppose that they may be copright. I didn't check that. But you can view it on the web for free. It's only interesting if you know enough science (and history) to understand what it is about. Otherwise it is just some pretty diagrams which you can only wonder at the purpose of.

I imagine if you wanted to scam someone you'd take the diagrams without the attached wording of the patent, and palm it off as some kind of new revelation or secret, supressed technology which you can sell the plans to....

Oh wait. I might be getting a bit carried away there.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by moleskin

Originally posted by hawkiye

I wouldn't exactly call that proof or science, and I believe in these "new agey/spiritual aspects" - my reasoning, simple...

Ever looked at the sun for a second or more, then looked away? Of course you can still see the sun - when you focus on an object for any length of time, it becomes imparted on the visual sensors. It's not rocket science.

Does that mean that an "aura" doesn't exist - of course it doesn't, and I believe we have a biological energy field outside of our physical selves. But until I can categorically prove it for everyone I can't agree with your method outlined above - sorry

Well your example of the looking at the sun and then looking away is apples and oranges. Your fingers are not giving off billions of candlelight power to burn the image into your retina. The hue is larger then the fingers and the fingers are still there and you can see the hue encompassing the fingers all at the same time.

Try it and see what you think.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

You missed my point. I do as well. My point is that multiple times the capacitors are referred to _verbally_ as "UF", never in microfarads. I've got an EE degree and hang around a bunch of hams, no one has ever stated a value as "UF".

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join