It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Douglas Dietrich (Former GOV INSIDER) on Ground Zero Radio - Secret Space Program, Nazi UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Douglas Dietrich (Former GOV INSIDER) on Ground Zero Radio - Secret Space Program, Nazi UFO

www.groundzeromedia.org

On tonight's Ground Zero (10pm PST) Clyde Lewis welcomes Douglas Dietrich, a former DOD librarian who was responsible for document incineration at the Presidio Army Base in San Francisco, to Ground Zero to talk about Nazi UFO's, The Battle for LA and many other things he read while incinerating documents.

The Ground Zero podcast of this program will also be available for free!

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.groundzeromedia.org

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
hi everyone,

Looks like Clyde is having another interesting guest tonight! Douglas Dietrich has a very interesting perspective and background. I'm very interested in what he'll have to say on the Battle for LA. I also noticed on the site that some companion images were just posted which look very interesting...It looks like there will be at least some conversation about Antarctica so I wonder what he'll have to say about operation highjump????

Should be an excellent show!

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sounds interesting indeed,although it also sounds like a perfect "cover job" to make stuff up,after all if he had to burn the documents,no one can prove if he is truthful or making it up.

Ill give it a listen though,could be good.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Sounds cool , thanks for the link

Ive never heard this show before and im always looking for good internet radio shows)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

More of the same old BS, on the same old themes, from 'government insiders.'

I was a Department of Defense research librarian for a decade, responsible for incinerating highly classified materials on critical historical topics such as Pearl Harbor, Roswell, Vietnam, the different ethnonational holocausts, as well as documents exposing the reality behind vampires, zombies, Soviet psychic warfare, and other occult phenomena. Volumes of notes pertaining to Tesla, H.P. Lovecraft, L. Ron Hubbard, the Vatican and United Nations were destroyed, along with reams of reports detailing everything from military drug operations to CIA mind control. Records plundered from both allied and enemy governments articulated the hidden objectives of modern mass movements such as Nazism, Zionism, Islamicism, and other ideologies.

My post was the San Francisco Presidio, which was seething with Satanism, child abuse, and controversial medical experimentation. An abortive assassination plot on presidential candidate Bill Clinton was even organized. Since base closure, my technical background in military reference has led to startling professional insights into geopolitics, the current demographic apocalypse, and the Medical-Industrial Complex thanatizing our future.

Deceptions unleashed generations ago by American elites have warped our perception of reality. Now is the time for total disclosure.
douglasdietrich.com...

What is it with these people? They come bearing nightmare alternative realities and the dog has *always* eaten their homework. In this case, he's been employed to burn all the evidence of his claims. Neat.

It's as if someone, somewhere (perhaps group) wants us to believe in the *possibility* of such things being true. If this is so, Dietrich is just a distraction from something else.

I wonder how much responsibility a 'Department of Defense Research Librarian' has? Maybe they'd need a lot of experience to be trusted with all these incredibly secret files? I mean, it's not like just anyone can operate a fire is it? Takes mad skills!

There'd be no oversight or security to stop the librarians from reading this sensitive stuff, huh? No CCTV? No coffee machine and comfy chairs? H.P. Lovecraft? Must be a typo...

Apparently, there's a similar position going at Arlington...

Washington Headquarters Services
Sub Agency: APSD, Pentagon Library, Research & Information Branch
Job Announcement Number:
WHS-08-9554-HL

Librarian
SALARY RANGE: 47,639.00 - 107,854.00 USD per yearOPEN PERIOD: Thursday, December 11, 2008
to Wednesday, December 17, 2008
SERIES & GRADE: YA-1410-02/02POSITION INFORMATION:
This is a full-time position.
This is a permanent appointment.
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 02DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy - Arlington, VA
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: This is an NSPS position open to all U.S. Citizens. This announcement combines a merit promotion and a competitive announcement in one announcement. Status candidates will be considered under merit promotion procedures. Non-status candidates and VEOA eligibles will be considered under competitive procedures. ONLY APPLICANTS WITHIN THE LOCAL COMMUTING AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
JOB SUMMARY:
Washington Headquarters Services was established as a Department of Defense Field Activity on October 1, 1977, as part of a DoD headquarters streamlining initiative. Approximately 1,200 civilian and military employees as well as contract staff are organized into 11 directorates and offices. WHS personnel contribute to the mission of our Defense customers by managing DoD-wide programs and operations for the Pentagon Reservation and DoD leased facilities in the National Capital Region. WHS is organizationally aligned under the Director of Administration and Management for the Office of the Secretary of Defense.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS A READVERTISEMENT FOR WHS-08-8705-HL.APPLICANT WHO PREAVIOUSLY APPLIED WILL NEED TO REAPPLY UNDER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE CONSIDERED.

Must be able to maintain a Secret security clearance.
This position is covered by the National Security Personnel System (NSPS). NSPS is a pay for performance system using pay bands with salary ranges. For more information on NSPS, please visit the website at www.cpms.osd.mil...
More than one selection may be made from this vacancy announcement.
Filling of this position is subject to the provision of the DoD Priority Placement Program
Librarian: Arlington, Defense, Washington Headquarters Services

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It s a great show! I hope you enjoy it!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I just logged into the images page for Douglas Dietrich on the ground zero site (www.groundzeromedia.org... and there are some mighty interesting images there...The Battle for LA is particularly intriguing.

Anyways check it out and tune! Ground Zero is a great show and Dietrich sounds fascinating.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well I plan on listening, I have never heard of this guy but the topics sound interesting. Although I agree with a previous poster, why do these "insiders" never have any way to prove their claims? On a side note, I have to say it is a pretty cool radio station, they have been playing a lot of cool alternative stuff. Just saying

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
They did a couple plugs for the site, that's always nice to see.

The show is pretty cool so far, certainly interestign topics

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

hi everyone,

If you missed the show it was very interesting! You can grab the podcast at www.groundzeromedia.org...

check it out! I found it to be fascinating!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Great show!
He even mention ATS at 1:09:40 minutes
I really enjoyed it

No big disclosure though
edit on 21-2-2011 by St-Patrick because: typo

new topics

top topics

join