It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China launches new type of sub, American intelligence "suprised"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kozzy

Originally posted by devilwasp
umm dude whats wrong wi comunisim?

Other then being failed logic which has killed more people then anything else...it's awesome...

And everyone has the right to be independent, but *can* you be?

[edit on 22-7-2004 by Kozzy]

A. comunism killed no one,it was twisted and turned by dictators like stalin.
they didnt live under comunism they lived under marcism.
in comunism no one dies cause there is no war and every one is equal no matter sex,religion,race or disability.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Anyone who dares to help Taiwanese's independence will got destructive attack!! We would like give you American a good lesson with our nuclear weapons if u really do it!!

Ohh... you are really scaring me what are the Chinese troops going to do throw rocks at American troops Our dominance in land our dominance in the Air and our dominance in the Water will crush the Chinese military with no problem china doesn't have the means to transport their troops to Taiwan and the Us doesn't want to invade china so while the Chinese are trying to land their troops by amphibious means our subs and 7 carrier groups will be having a turkey shoot. Plus don't scare me with your nukes china currently has 20 Operational ICBMS, the US has about 2000 and Chinese ICBM�s are about as accurate as me throwing a dart at a dart board after I have been spun around a couple of times. And half of those 20 ICBMs wont even make it off the launch pad and the rest will either be shot down or maybe hit somewhere in canada

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Ohh... you are really scaring me what are the Chinese troops going to do throw rocks at American troops Our dominance in land our dominance in the Air and our dominance in the Water will crush the Chinese military with no problem china doesn't have the means to transport their troops to Taiwan and the Us doesn't want to invade china so while the Chinese are trying to land their troops by amphibious means our subs and 7 carrier groups will be having a turkey shoot. Plus don't scare me with your nukes china currently has 20 Operational ICBMS, the US has about 2000 and Chinese ICBM�s are about as accurate as me throwing a dart at a dart board after I have been spun around a couple of times. And half of those 20 ICBMs wont even make it off the launch pad and the rest will either be shot down or maybe hit somewhere in canada

oh is that right mr westpoint? you think you can take china no problem do you?
hmm last time we seen your troops in combat you lost most of your troops to friendly fire now imagine that on a larger scale.
and your air and water and land dominence is this the same dominence as in iraq?
oh and i suppose since you know how many ICBM's china has , even though those are probably the ones that the chinese want you to know about , that you know thier abilities so please tell us the range of a chinese ICBM.
also the US has 2000 ICBM's whooptyf**kingdo. you actually think the american senate is gona aprove the launching of nuclear weapons on civilains?
yeah one point what if the chinese used these ICBM's on a CBG ? would be pretty nasty.
yeah half of the 20 ICBM's arnt gona make it off the pads right so i take not only are you a sub tactition and a battlefield taction and scientist your also a chinese military equipment exspert?
yeah all those lovely missile screens in america considering the starwars program never got made fully.

[edit on 19/07/04 by devilwasp]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrain
We would like give you American a good lesson with our nuclear weapons if u really do it!!!

Launch a nuke at us, I dare you. Theres an acronym called MAD. Mutually Assured Destruction. I don't know how many nukes the Chinese military has but I bet theres enough to hit all our cities. But I know for sure the US military has enough to vaporize just about any city or military target in China. This is the same as the Cold War. One country launches nukes, the other country launches nukes. But if your military has plans to launch nukes don't wait to long. Other wise we'll have a strategic missle defense system operational. Then it will be near impossible to hit us with nukes. Your starting to think like the soviets. We don't have any intention of invading you. But we most likely will asist Taiwan in some way.

[edit on 7/23/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
But we most likely will asist Taiwan in some way.

US is doing it all the time by selling weapons to Taiwan and giving them the illusion that US will come to their aid.

When US is attacking PLA forces, it will be completely different. It will become the war between US and China, and both nations will be destroyed. Bush and the majority of US people better understand this, before acting foolish.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Taiwan has the right to be independent.

Why not the South, why there was the Civil War.

And if you invade them most likely they'll give you hell to pay with guerilla warfare.

Do not forget our Chairman Mao is the master of Guerilla Warfare. PLA started as Guerillas, I can assure you no army is better positioned to deal with guerillas.

Not to mention we'll have several carrier battle groups swarming all over you.

If they dear to attack PLA, those giant tombs will likely end at the bottom of Pacific.

Taiwan is integral part of China.

Well to start off the south wanted to become independant so that they could continue the evil practice of slavery. China will have a very good chance against guerilla warfare. But Taiwan will still give China hell to pay. Any guerilla group can do that with proper determination and use of their brains. But I agree China will have more sucess than if the US invaded Taiwan. As for the carrier groups sinking don't be so sure about that. Currently the USN is superior to any other navy in the world. And it will be like that for a while. The ocean is the last place you want to fight us. And the skys are far from safe too.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

also the US has 2000 ICBM's whooptyf**kingdo. you actually think the american senate is gona aprove the launching of nuclear weapons on civilains?

Devil this shows how much you know about American policy about retaliation le me explain to you.

If a nuclear missile is launched at the US the Pentagon would notify the President and all the president needs to do is read his codes on his �Biscuit� over to the Pentagon then the order is given for a full retaliatory response no asking the senate and just to tell you the senate has no say in any war it is the congress but even the congress is not asked when nuclear weapons are concerned all you need id the permission of the top honcho George W. Bush so china will be whipped of the face of the planet if they launch any nukes anywhere against US forces.
Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There isn't going to be a war between China and the US anytime soon. Wake up people, China wants to be friends with the US, as the US does to it. It's called trade and commerce, it tends to be more productive then full scale warfare.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Devil this shows how much you know about American policy about retaliation le me explain to you.

If a nuclear missile is launched at the US the Pentagon would notify the President and all the president needs to do is read his codes on his �Biscuit� over to the Pentagon then the order is given for a full retaliatory response no asking the senate and just to tell you the senate has no say in any war it is the congress but even the congress is not asked when nuclear weapons are concerned all you need id the permission of the top honcho George W. Bush so china will be whipped of the face of the planet if they launch any nukes anywhere against US forces.
Have a nice day.

yes and this makes us feel a hell of alot safer with MR bush in charge of nuclear weapons.
also you really think the US senate is gona aprove it AFTER you launch them?
the military would probably have its nukes put under the control of the FBI or something.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

also you really think the US senate is gona aprove it AFTER you launch them?
the military would probably have its nukes put under the control of the FBI or something.

Again you keep talking about some senate what do you think they want their fellow Americans to be killed but they are going to spare the lives of the Chinese military and government

Plus the senate or congress doesn't have the power to change anything they cant give the nuclear program to the FBI cuz that is not the FBI's job its the Pentagons and once again they cant so anything without an executive order form the President. And you should say the congress instead of the senate cuz they have more power.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
so what your saying is that the people of the united states have no rights or chance to protect themselves form a bad goverment?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kozzy
There isn't going to be a war between China and the US anytime soon. Wake up people, China wants to be friends with the US, as the US does to it. It's called trade and commerce, it tends to be more productive then full scale warfare.

It is our duty to get this message to all US people. We should work for peace, and prevention of war.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
It is our duty to get this message to all US people. We should work for peace, and prevention of war.

On your terms eh? You crack me up. Every oppurtunity you go on about how the fury of 1.3 billion Chinnese will take the island by force. yata yata yata, yet you now profess to be the voice of reason for peace?

Bottom line ZCheng. Leave Taiwan alone, and you do not have anything to worry about. Its really that simple. If they declare thier independance, just let it go.....

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

so what your saying is that the people of the united states have no rights or chance to protect themselves form a bad goverment?

What how am I even remotely saying that your saying to me that if china fired an ICBM at the US our government would not respond but it would let the US people die. I am saying is that we would respond and we only need the premising of George which I have great confidence will give the order so what are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
hi,buddy, maybe u are too optimistic!! We'll use our great missiles attack ur aircrafts. I am sure u will see their bones at the deep bottom of Pacific. Oh, maybe their bones be vaporized or eaten by fish!!

Warnning: We chinese people don't like to have a war with USA, but if u interfere with our own affairs. u 'll be punished .I assure u!

Anyone who dares to help Taiwanese's independence will got destructive attack!! We would like give you American a good lesson with our nuclear weapons if u really do it!!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is ture that MAD. I know u have more nuclear missles than us. But what is the difference, you kill me 100 times and I kill u 1 time? We don't like to get a war with usa, but if u assist Taiwan, you'll know the result. If u are so confident with ur NMD, why not just launch a nuke attack against us now?

We would like give you American a good lesson with our nuclear weapons if u really do it!!!

Launch a nuke at us, I dare you. Theres an acronym called MAD. Mutually Assured Destruction. I don't know how many nukes the Chinese military has but I bet theres enough to hit all our cities. But I know for sure the US military has enough to vaporize just about any city or military target in China. This is the same as the Cold War. One country launches nukes, the other country launches nukes. But if your military has plans to launch nukes don't wait to long. Other wise we'll have a strategic missle defense system operational. Then it will be near impossible to hit us with nukes. Your starting to think like the soviets. We don't have any intention of invading you. But we most likely will asist Taiwan in some way.

[edit on 7/23/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It is ture that MAD. I know u have more nuclear missles than us. But what is the difference, you kill me 100 times and I kill u 1 time? We don't like to get a war with usa, but if u assist Taiwan, you'll know the result. If u are so confident with ur NMD, why not just launch a nuke attack against us now?

Get a grip. The M in MAD stands for mutual. In other words both sides are destroyed. We already are assisting Taiwan. And thanks to the endless warmongering from both your government and its brainwashed legions (you and Zcheng) you are driving them further and further away and into our sphere of influence. Face facts, you guys really dropped the ball on this one. From your constant sabre rattling to your botched attempt to impose your will on Hong Kong. Thanks to this the people of Taiwan feel less and less connected to you every day.

Funny, you seem to have just popped up. Yet you and Zcheng seem to quote chapter and verse from the same propaganda manual that your governemnt puts out.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
WAR MONGERING!
frankly no offence to the GREAT US of A but you cant say anythng about warmongering!
this is a dispute between china and taiwan NOT THE USA they should keep thier noses out of it.
if taiwan wants help they should ask the UN for help.
now u think chian will mess with the UN? the UN has most of the globe under its command.
also westooint i meant it as the united states people have no control over their own nuclear missile's the only man in charge is the president and if he made a bad call that no one else in the US wanted it would still go ahead.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

WAR MONGERING!
this is a dispute between china and taiwan NOT THE USA they should keep thier noses out of it. if taiwan wants help they should ask the UN for help.
now u think chian will mess with the UN?
also westooint i meant it as the united states people have no control over their own nuclear missile's the only man in charge is the president and if he made a bad call that no one else in the US wanted it would still go ahead.

The UN? Are you for real? WHat is the UN going to do about it? Please. They sure have had an impact in Rawanda and the Sudan eh? Im sure the Sudanese warlords are quaking in thier boots when the Kofi Annen comming thier way. Look out He may pass a RESOLUTION! There screwed now. The war mongering comment that you seem to find so offensive is directed at the two above whos answere to anything going on in Taiwan is Invade and destroy if neccesary.

The president cannot give out the Go-Codes without confimation from another source. So even if Bush wanted to take out say North Korea, he would have to go though safegaurds to do so. The same applies to the UK's SLBM's One person, even the president cannot launch with out a second person to confirm the order.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

The UN? Are you for real? WHat is the UN going to do about it? Please. They sure have had an impact in Rawanda and the Sudan eh? Im sure the Sudanese warlords are quaking in thier boots when the Kofi Annen comming thier way. Look out He may pass a RESOLUTION! There screwed now. The war mongering comment that you seem to find so offensive is directed at the two above whos answere to anything going on in Taiwan is Invade and destroy if neccesary.

The president cannot give out the Go-Codes without confimation from another source. So even if Bush wanted to take out say North Korea, he would have to go though safegaurds to do so. The same applies to the UK's SLBM's One person, even the president cannot launch with out a second person to confirm the order.

no those comments where directed to the chinese in general.
also the UN has lots of power take gulf war 1 ,they organsied a massive allied attack not america it may have lead the way but the UN was in comand.
so your saying that a massive UN attack on china would be unsucessful and would result in china winning the war ,also IF the US would listen and play an actiuve role in the UN then china would fear it because the US has the bases and troops to seriosly damage china.
yeah thats like when they have one code on the site and one code being transmited and if they match up the nuke gets launched.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join