It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Atlanta - Chemtrail Pictures Come in By The Thousands!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What can we say?
This is a step in the right direction anyway!
Chemtrails DO exist. There is absolutely NO denying them.
We just don't know what they're doing or why that's all.

But of course.....just like Planet X which we talked about and were debunked over for years.....as long as the MSM puts it out then, the Sheeple sleep better.

So it's just a matter of time before chemtrails get acknowledged by your leaders (that you so desperately depend on) too!

What's truly more scarier than not knowing what's in chemtrails is the sheer ignorance of the contrail believers.
www.cbsatlanta.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Great find, i often tell my co-workers about this and surely but slowly the have come to open there eyes to the truth. A couple of them are even beginning to research the topic all on there own.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I love the senator "It's just a theory and there's no evidence therefore, it's not happening"

Yup, these are OUR leaders okay!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nice find, however, I almost can't watch any more footage of government officials. Seeing the BS in the MSM also angers me. Oh well, looks like I have another doll to craft to for my Government Voo-Doo Doll collection.

But you are right - at least it is making it out into the public and the people actually brought up the critical things, like the Barium and the Aluminum.
edit on 19-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
What's truly more scarier than not knowing what's in chemtrails is the sheer ignorance of the contrail believers.

I'm not sure that labeling those who disagree with your theory as "ignorant" is going to make them want to listen to your argument.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

I'm not sure that labeling those who disagree with your theory as "ignorant" is going to make them want to listen to your argument.

Perhaps human_alien meant it literally, as in not being fully aware?
edit on 19-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I still don't believe in chemtrails. Jets have been leaving contrails behind for decades. Nothing sinister has ever happened, so yeah, chemtrails = contrails.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I love the senator "It's just a theory and there's no evidence therefore, it's not happening"

Haha.

Yeah, he looked like a deer in the headlights huh?

I'm glad to see that CBS took a fairly neutral stance on the subject and the average joe interviewees.

edit on 19-2-2011 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue

Yes, I know what ignorant means. Calling people ignorant is usually seen as an insult, especially when the word "sheer" is thrown right in front. I'm only pointing it out because it seems like a common strategy for people who believe in anything related to the NWO conspiracies. It's simply not a good strategy. It only convinces the person that you're arguing with that you're mentally unstable. I'm not even sure why I'm giving this advice, I must be bored.
edit on 2/19/2011 by Curious_Agnostic because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And I helped

Interesting this is getting so much attention. It's about time...whatever it is in our skies and whatever is doing this needs a hard looking at.

Isakson
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/19/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue

Yes, I know what ignorant means. Calling people ignorant is usually seen as an insult, escpecially when the word "sheer" is thrown right in front. I'm only pointing it out because it seems like a common strategy for people who believe in anything related to the NWO conspiracies. It's simply not a good strategy. It only convinces the person that you're arguing with that you're mentally unstable. I'm not even sure why I'm giving this advice, I must be bored.

Clearly written by someone who has consumed massive amounts of fluoride, msg and aspartame.
Just being a butt ...

You are completely right. In essence, it is the equivalent of the "crazy conspiracy " label given to the people that discuss these things.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i love how the op provides no proof of anything yet claims there is no denying chemtrails,lol and were the ignorant ones for not beleiving, i think ignorance is taking someones word for something even tho there is absolutley no proof to back them up.

get some proof or it didnt happen.before you do that look up the definaition of "proof" you may also want to look up the definition of "paranoid schizophrenia"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I honestly cannot rightly say ive witnessed chemtrails being sprayed at anytime in my 65 yrs......
I live in Canada, and the sky is prtty much open most everywhere you look, even in most cities.....
The fact that theree ARE patents taken out on all kinds of weather modification processes involving airial spraying of compounds into the atmosphere that were issued decades ago wlready......does give one pause to think or suspect.
Coupled with the goverments own admitted experimentation wwith certain similar methods for propigating below the horizon communications by radio.....as well as other uses.
I have no doubts in my mind that this is going on to some extent.....
That being said, ther eare also documented horror stories of past bio warfare experiments done by spraying chemicals, and germs etc over populated areas of the USA!Not to mention projects where mosquitoes are loosed upon an area for the purpose of innoculating the populace or infeting them with disabilitating diseases like Dengue fever.
You can research this, you will find even more and worse....all fact....
Couple that with the also documanted instances of medical testing of ceertain civillian groups of people with out their knowledge or consent.
These medical experiments often were the cause of premature deaths and other maimings of the human soul and body.(Everyone will remember the Tuskeegee venereal disease which was given to a cnrol group of black men who were never told about it.
Never treated or cured.....they let them die for the good of science....yeah sure..............
All of this is past HISTORY and not too far past either....
All of it was perpetrated upon the American and other peoples by the various agencies of the US goverment.
This is all PROVEN FACT!
The people who argue against chemtrails are living and dieing in their fools paradise.
Too much has already leaked out over the past seventy years.....They DONT CARE ABOUT YOU>>>>>>>>
NOW tell me........are you sure there are no chemtrails still?
If you are, then i have no more to say about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

I fear I have contributed to the attitude in this thread from my post to Curios_Agnostic ... let's straighten this out to the point of the OP, that the fact that chemtrails are making it into MSM and that this is a good thing. I think people debate this one significantly, due to the fact that it seems to be ever increasing its popularity in public conversation, as witness in the video. Whether you believe in them or not, you can't blame people for thinking there are such things, especially when there are videos like this out there:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Check out how the reporter's face changes starting at about 3:10 on the video...he has this disturbing stare for a few seconds. Any one else think that he looks strange? It just struck be as being very weird...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The theme on ATS is Denying Ignorance.
So? What's the difference? Being ignorant or denying it ....boils down to the same result in my book.

I am not looking for people to support or even agree in the chemtrail theory rather......I would hope most, if not ALL would concur, those are certainly NOT regular contrails though.

That's all!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingviolet
Check out how the reporter's face changes starting at about 3:10 on the video...he has this disturbing stare for a few seconds. Any one else think that he looks strange? It just struck be as being very weird...

Without going off in another direction, it seems most newscasters (now a days) are nothing but robotic zombies. They are programmed Humans, spewing out someone elses words off a teleprompter with no emotion.

Of course you get their disingenuous smiling faces whenever they come back from a commercial but short of that, they are flat.
It's only a paycheck for them because I can't imagine they buy half the crap they're forced to report anyway! Plus, it's gotta be extremely depressing too so, I wouldn't doubt many are on anti-depressants too. So that may be another reason for their blank looks.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I've never witnessed an earthquake and they happen all the time too!

But on a more conspiratorial level (to even this with chemtrails), I wasn't there when JFK get shot but somehow I am convinced Oswald didn't act alone.
Same thing.
Common sense, witnesses, observations and now photos/videos makes this extremely difficult to dispute.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Oh for CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Not that stupid "tankerenemy" imbecile again!!!

Please search ATS for the threads about that very video. The USAF KC-10 crewmember flight engineer who shot it JOINED to tell everyone what the rest of us already knew.....he made it as a JOKE!! Just to twist the tails of the ignorant "chem"-trailers!!!

And, it worked. "tankerenemy" is an idiot, or else is knowingly perpetuating the hoax....."chem"-trails ARE A HOAX!!

The OP of this thread, in yet another example of MANY recent thread starts, is FEAR-mongering, yet again....despite the fact that he personally has been schooled, repeatedly, on this topic. I think this fact speaks volumes as to character.....and dubiousness of these types of threads.

Some people seem incapable of being educated, it appears. Hope YOU aren't going to be counted into that category? There are enough already, as can be seen every day on YouTube...and, sadly, more and more right here on ATS too....

Now, rather than repeating my self ad nauseum about that video (I wonder if "tankerenmy" dubbed over the soundtrack with that crappy music??) There is an original version, you hear the flight deck crew members chatting....and it's OBVIOUS to native English speakers, the sarcasm as they mention "chemtrails"...and laugh about it. "tankerenmy" is Italian....might not have caught the tone of voice. Anyway, he is very, very wrong at every point....especially the "nozzles"!!!

So, instead of writing it again here: contrailscience.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I am afraid you mistyped this...here, I fixed it for you:

...the sheer ignorance of the contrail ("chem"-trail) believers.

The video. @ 2:45. The reporter (rightly) uses the provocative word "crazy" when asking how those ignorant "chem"-tral believers respond to being called out as such....reporter misses it, "crazy" is a bit harsh...but, hits it on the head, regarding those "average citizens".....they are woefully ill-informed. Gullible, and completely taken in by this elaborate (and ONGOING) hoax.

There are a handful of people who are laughing their butts off at the rubes who buy into this nonsense....AND are finding ways to profit from it, too....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join