It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Atlanta - Chemtrail Pictures Come in By The Thousands!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
other shows had chem-trail series--if they can get away with 911 they can get away with this.
Are you in your twenties??I
If so-your f**ked--- you will not see my age of 55-without great disturbing times-get pissed-ask questions
Why-its all weather modification. global dimming project--cloverleaf! global warming is real!!!!
Watch the planes--they start in a sunny morning and spray a couple of passes till the sky is hazed up by noon with chem smear. Every where in the free nations, even here in n-wisconsin in winter.
Young people i laugh when i hear one say its a blue sky day-most of you never seen the blue sky as i have seen it in the 70's-it will only get hazzier as time passes and they spray more and more to no avail.
They will blame it on sun flares or some other lie, but global warming is REAL as why they have been spraying for over 15 years up here in wisconsin.
A REAL BLUE SKY NEVER AGAIN- LOOK UP AND YOU ALL WILL FIGURE IT OUT

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

The question remains, whats in the fuel and do you have anything to back this up?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Well I'm coming up on 50 and the skys are not like when we were kids because of air pollution.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It's a combination of newer engines and more them.

I've linked to a pdf presentation before, which discusses the difference between newer engines and older engines, it also has a side by side comparison between a new and old aircraft.

If you're interested, do a search for it, I'd link it but I'm on my phone and can't copy and paste.

I think I recently linked to it in relation to ship trails so maybe search for those terms along with my user name.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You now what?:

As a kid I remember sitting on the beach and watching the contrails fade. It was interesting to watch the older end of the trail disappear as the newer end still floated.

In the last week...Monday through today....I too saw some contrails JUST LIKE THAT! Here, in the D.C. area. Same routes they always travel, that I am well aware of. One day, NO contrails. Air was too dry. Next day, some of the non-persistent types. Later, some tended to linger. Next day none. Thursday, some longer persistent contrails (along with some other high altitude cirrus).

Yesterday (Friday) weather changed dramatically, for the day....very warm at the surface. Thin high cirrus, few contrails though. Looked like the cirrus was high, above the cruising altitudes. Today, weather changed again, dropped temperature about 30-35 degrees F, very high gusty surface winds. Storm front moving in, possible showers tomorrow, Sunday. No contrails today, early on....some began to appear later, towards sunset. Atmosphere is ever changing.....

But, too....even the newer engines, when they fly through areas conducive to persistent contrail formation, will make bigger, longer-lasting contrails than the older low-bypass turbofans of decades ago. The short contrails I saw probably would not have formed AT ALL with the older engines....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

Do your own research. It's out there, and too much for me to feel like looking up and posting for you. And there are threads on it, go there.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You make a good point. Not all contrails are chemtrails. Don't know how it all works, and yeah, I do think weather plays a part in all this. And it is a big thing to believe that the airlines could be involved, but they could, you don't know. What if depending on weather and air pressure, the fuels are changed? Changed to create weather.

It's crazy, I think it's crazy, but I think the trails are different.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Look into it, it's in the fuel.

BS!!! I have covered this extensively. With numbers and references and proof. But, such common sense and logic, when it comes to THIS topic?? Totally over the heads of the fringe "believers"...(no pun...I mean, they just can't seem to understand it....just look at the inane amount of silly posts about it, here on ATS...not to mention elsewhere....THIS thread, and others by OP, prime example)....

Typically, when backed into a corner, this is the last resort response of the "chem"-trail crowd.

It is merely something they say...NO proof, NO substantiation. BUT, of course....others will repeat it and repeat it and repeat it....until, some just 'believe' it without adequate investigation or question!

So sadly ignorant, that otherwise intelligent people can fall for such a HOAX. When all the tools they need to examine these claims are at their fingertips, on the computer....or at the local library...or local University....

...and when proper education is taken, in meteorology for starters, the "chem"-trail baloney shows up for the scam that it is.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I live in Atlanta and i see them everyday not to mention 15 min from dobbins AFB......THERE EVERYWHERE!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Weedwacker, you don't know it all. No one does. Especially since so much is kept from us. Fact don't lie, huh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I honestly believe that people who don't think the government would hurt them should all be sterilized, so they don't bring any more ignorance into the world....OH yeah..that's what those chem-trails are already taking care of

edit on 19-2-2011 by anumohi because: lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I honestly believe that people who don't think the government would hurt them should all be sterilized

Instead of pointing out the irony in that statement, I'll just let you know that just because somebody is skeptical of chemtrails and other NWO conspiracies, it doesn't mean that they trust the government. I've never actually heard anyone utter the phrase "I trust the government."

Anyway, if it's so obvious that something is wrong with the contrails, where are all the aviation experts who should be speaking out about it? Where are they?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

like who? there isn't any experts that don't get funding from the government.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Have you researched "chemtrails" or weather? Contrails and clouds maybe? I'm thinking not, or if you did you didn't do it very well. There is nothing shown in any supposed "chem-" picture--and there are claims of trails, clouds, bows--that cannot and is not easily explained by knowing the hows and why of cloudforms. Because a contrail is a cloud produced when hot, moist air meets extremely cold saturated air. It will move, be shaped, and persist or not based on the condtions of the atmosphere where it is.
Show something that cannot be explained by science. Or else anything shown without being tested to show it is somehow "chem-" has to be called a contrail, because that is the known phenomenon. People who claim they are different have to prove it. Not just look at it, but actual proof. It's an empirical question, it's either "chem" or it's not.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Look into it, it's in the fuel.

...and when proper education is taken, in meteorology for starters, the "chem"-trail baloney shows up for the scam that it is.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for the topic, weedwhacker. Like any good conspiracy subject, you find people that were properly educated (in meteorology) on both sides of the argument.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So I see we have the old argument about chemtrails or contrails? Well here is a few pics that throw a monkey wrench in the "It has to be chemtrail because of how long it is and the pattern left in the sky". So without any more waiting here you are...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b1294ef784.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f9ce404792d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8dd908a097e.jpg[/atsimg]

You can find more pics like these at this link...

flickrhivemind.net...

These pics above are contrails if you needed to know. Well, as you can see there is no way to tell the difference between the contrail you see and the chemtrail you think you see. How does one make the call as to what is what when you can plainly see that contrails are being mistakenly called chemtrails. The proof is there try looking at it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb2bbe879ad7.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry forgot this one.
edit on 19-2-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: added pic

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
like who? there isn't any experts that don't get funding from the government.

I doubt that is true, but for arguments sake, let's say it is. How is a little money going to shut up all of those folks? People are horrible at keeping secrets, and the bigger the secret, the harder it is to keep. This conspiracy theory already involves a lot of people when you factor in the pilots, plotters, manufacturers, etc, and now all aviation experts are in on it too? I'm not aware of how many aviation experts there are in the world, but I'm sure it's at least in the thousands.

I can't imagine how the government would approach all of these folks when telling them to keep quiet. Think about it, that would require government officials going to thousands of people to tell them about a huge conspiracy without even knowing how they're going to react. What do they do if these people react in a way that is not pleasing to the evil plotters? Would they just kill them off? Nobody would notice a mass killoff of aviation experts? Do you not believe that some of these people would pretend to go along and then blow the lid after the officials leave? Where are all the deathbed confessions?
edit on 2/19/2011 by Curious_Agnostic because: added "at least"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

well the pilots aren't going to be collaborating with the chemists and so on. I'm sure its all compartmentalized so no,one will ever get a clear picture of whose doing and funding what. its all in the name of research and everyone that's involved is on-board.......its a secret

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow dude. You are just having a good run on this site huh? Very very very awesome job man. You know lots about lots and you post lots about lots of.....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey WW. I am not looking to tussle with you and respect your deep aviation knowledge. I only ask how in the video, the "trails" almost instantly turn off as if a switch were flipped. The aircraft doesn't appear to be making any altitude change and even if it entered a less/more dense or warmer/colder airspace the "trails" uniformly and abruptly ceased. What causes that?
edit on 19-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join