It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Atlanta - Chemtrail Pictures Come in By The Thousands!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I still don't believe in chemtrails. Jets have been leaving contrails behind for decades. Nothing sinister has ever happened, so yeah, chemtrails = contrails.

As a kid I remember sitting on the beach and watching the contrails fade. It was interesting to watch the older end of the trail disappear as the newer end still floated.

Now the "contrail" floats there forever, spreading out and turning into large clouds. It's amazing to sit there and watch this altogether different phenomenom of "contrails!"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ahhh I do enjoy seeing the double standards and two facedness of some around here.

I mean come on, the MSM is spat on at any chance given by many here at ATS, that is until they say something that goes with your belief, then they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I still don't believe in chemtrails. Jets have been leaving contrails behind for decades. Nothing sinister has ever happened, so yeah, chemtrails = contrails.

As a kid I remember sitting on the beach and watching the contrails fade. It was interesting to watch the older end of the trail disappear as the newer end still floated.

Now the "contrail" floats there forever, spreading out and turning into large clouds. It's amazing to sit there and watch this altogether different phenomenom of "contrails!"

That's what frustrates me. Can't everyone see the difference?

The mundane excuse is: there are more planes now than there were years ago

It's not worth taking the time to argue that weak explanation because it's obvious to me that they're in denial, haven't a clue or government shills.

I am really trying to be nice about this but I can't fathom how this just isn't obvious to every and all.

All I want everyone to say is, they are not the contrails we grew up with. And once we're all on board that same train then maybe we can get to the bottom of things. Or at least, try.

I have no proof there are chemicals in these trails. All I know are these are not regular ordinary everyday typical contrails.

Chemtrail observers know exactly what I am talking about.
Contrail believers will fight this tooth and nail.

I just don't understand the polarity and diversity

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well when you were younger, planes used different engines, less efficient etc etc, I mean you can't compare a sopwith camel from your childhood to a 767 of today can you?

Same deal 20 years ago, different engines, different exhaust.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Unfortunately, to people like YOU, the media/government are the only legitimate source you'll accept as proof because god knows we've provided video after photo after soil and water sample tests but still?.....nothing.

Your kind will only accept this when the media or government says so. And it does turn out to be the biggest irony of all because they are the biggest liars on this planet
But, it doesn't surprise us at all that they are the exact ones......you're relying on!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well the new exhaust is full of chemicals so we call the trail by a different name now.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I totally agree that something is being sprayed. Not sure if it is nefarious or beneficial. However, due to the venom of those fighting their existence, I would have to surmise that they are indeed nefarious in intent. Good news is that I haven't seen any in Florida shortly after the thread "chemtrails in Florida came out. During that time we had some cold weather which should actually increase the number if what we see is really only contrails. 2+2 does not equal 5. The guys that have made it there calling to fight Chemtrails have actually had the opposite effect in my opinion.

edited to say this: While the news media usually ignores any stories with a conspiracy slant and deserves most of the hate they recieve, when they do step up, they deserve some kudos. Some people just hate everyone. Probably because the "hero" they see in the mirror everyday, is really just a goat and they know it.
edit on 19-2-2011 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well when you were younger, planes used different engines, less efficient etc etc, I mean you can't compare a sopwith camel from your childhood to a 767 of today can you?

Same deal 20 years ago, different engines, different exhaust.

Excuses wrapped up in denial put out in public.
That's all this is.

When I was little, they hardly had jet engines. So needless to say, I've been here for awhile and noticed in the past 15 years how the sky has changed.

But, keep pluggin' away. Wha' happened? You're done debunkin' Nibiru for the night?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just to note, as a resident of Atlanta, IE somebody in this stations market... CBS comes in 4th in the news ratings almost always, and has for a long time. To offset this they cover fringe stories as a niche. Their other big "hit" is a segment where they ambush interview anyone locally who is in trouble or has an embarrassing legal problem. The other local channels have all stopped this practice. Thus, 46 focuses upon it.

They are the Weekly World News of Atlantas news coverage. The stations news division is crap.

I watched this particular story, online, a couple of days ago and it left me unimpressed. My advice for all who watch it, turn the volume down and make your own decisions about the images.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Well modern engines actually are a lot cleaner running and are emitting less chemicals than their earlier counterparts.

Remember lead based fuels?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

I totally agree that something is being sprayed. Not sure if it is nefarious or beneficial. However, due to the venom of those fighting their existence, I would have to surmise that they are indeed nefarious in intent. Good news is that I haven't seen any in Florida shortly after the thread "chemtrails in Florida came out. During that time we had some cold weather which should actually increase the number if what we see is really only contrails. 2+2 does not equal 5. The guys that have made it there calling to fight Chemtrails have actually had the opposite effect in my opinion.

Same here m'friend. Not one chem, er....non-contrail in over 3 weeks now.
One would think if this was their flight path then we'd see them all the time. Plane with or without a trail. But nope. No planes. No contrails. No chemtrails. They seem to come out in droves huh?

And unlike many other places, the weather conditions don't vary too much here. It's usually 80 degrees with 50 percent humidity in the winter. Been this weather for several weeks now. Same weather in fact as the last chemtrail (3 weeks ago).

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thank you for the attention to this, Human-Alien.

I posted about Chemtrails being sprayed over Los Angeles Ca. for at least a week straight, somewhere around the end of Oct. 2010,

This is when we had the 112 degree temps, people can say whatever they want about this, but I know that just after the planes blanketed the skies for at least a week, we had this huge heat wave, and even though this incident was the worst, it was not the only time that we had very hot weather right after these planes were spraying the skies.

So, the Debunkers can bring any fake story they want to this thread, That will never change what I saw with my own eyes.

I hope more people wake to the truth, and soon.

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hold your horses there ... I clearly stated whether you believe in chemtrails or not, you can see why people do believe in them, given what's out there ... and provided the example. It wasn't posted to prove anything, only provide an example of what many people are seeing on YT, many who aren't familiar with ATS and therefore, aren't aware of the reference you provided.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well modern engines actually are a lot cleaner running and are emitting less chemicals than their earlier counterparts.

LOL, come on!? So this cleaner fuel leaves it mark for hours on end in our skies....ok forget about it. You are right, everything is hunky dory, the skies are cleaner than ever. The fuel is cleaner than ever. For every answer there is a scientific jargon- filled piece of bologney new answer.
edit on 19-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: I need to use this last sentence for my signature! LOL!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

We do see many more persistent contrails now..
Way more than in the 60's and 70's..
Is that the engines, and if so, why???

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All any picture, video, or thread of and about "chemtrails" is possible only because some scientifically illiterate people can use cameras, video cameras and computers.

Face it people, you cannot simply look at something from miles away as ethereal as a cloud and declare it's content. If you are you are not just science-illiterate you are delusional.

I can watch a cloud, which I think everyone here would agree is water and pollution in the air, for hours and track it across the sky for miles. They require no chemicals to do it, and never have. Clouds come in all shapes and colors, they can last for hours or dissipate in minutes depending on the conditions of the atmosphere at that time and place. Nothing in a cloud at the altitude in a cloud and/or trail can settle on the ground beneath because of gravity and wind. It would take around 24 hours to settle out in a perfectly calm column, but the wind and updrafts will blow it both up and away.
Until "chemtrails" drop the size of large hail, you also cannot test the ground or water beneath where one is seen. Until then, all the trails tested are exhaust.
Commence with the whining about millions of people can "see" the difference, so it must be true. And the "closed-mindedness" of people who believe the science explains it all. And the standard claims that I must be asleep, disinfo agent, shill, or stupid. Try explaining your views of the items I have spoken about for once.
Explain how you can be a spectrometer, how "they" can control both wind and gravity, and why there are no tests of trails that show anything like a "chem" anytime, anywhere.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I remember watching contrails and seeing how far I could follow them on my bike when I was a kid. I noticed because my Dad flew to work every week for over 10 years.

I turn 50 this year. They look very close to the same, but there are more now and more planes. Really, you can't just look at something and make a claim about it's chemical content.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Well I know what I know. Your memory is strangely different, I guess you are saying. I am close in age to you. I have a good memory. Been noted for it. The contrails then are not the "contrails" now.

I am not telling anyone what the makeup of these new trails are, just that they are different. Add to this the fact that cloud seeding is a fact. I am past the point of believing anything just because someone tells me it's so. I will take the available information and decide for myself what I believe is going on. Sometimes I'll be wrong, but the truth we've been fed from those in a position to persuade has been proven false incrementally year after year.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I agree that these trails seem to last a lot longer than they used to but the idea that tptb are spraying something does not make much sense to me. I mean people do work on planes and I'm sure someone would notice if there was containers on board to spray stuff plus the spraying equipment would have to be maintained so I'm sure someone would say something. And I highly doubt that these are secret planes, with the amount of planes leaving these trails. Plus it's a big sky and I think you would have to spray an awful lot of chemical to have any effect so I think it just isn't possible. Also I think that there must be somewhere you could go on the internet to get the registration numbers of the planes going overhead, you could probably listen to your local air traffic control as these planes overhead make contact. But as Billy Joel would say " You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for." Also tptb have to live here too, how would they not be affected?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

Look into it, it's in the fuel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join