It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Although you try to debunk some of my threads, you are by far, the funniest at doing so!
Love your humor

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human Alien,

Opinion is your notion that Tychye or any other celestial body is Nibiru. It is an ironclad fact based upon unimpeachable math that any sort of object that size would cause severe and noticeable orbital effects on the outer planets and would wreak havoc in terms of geological stress and orbital stress on the outer and inner solar system alike. Any object that big cannot just "sneak" up on a solar system and not cause the types of disturbances that would be easily detectable with a ground based telescope.

I appreciate your not so subtle attempt at impeaching reason and logic with "gut feeling" and "intuition". The beauty of math in astrophysics is that you do not have to first see an event to know what effects it will have. Precise formula's can be used to demonstrate where any planet or star will be at any time in the future. Math is not opinion! Any object such as "Niburu" would cause such a disturbance on those models that if it had at anytime passed through our solar system then the models would still not be accurate today; which they are.

Let me reinforce for you that the scientific validity of what I have said is beyond dispute and is rooted in fact. Your (and others) postulations that a "Nibiru" type object could somehow pass through our solar system but not affect it at all until it intersects earth is irrational and is based upon your unquestioned intake of any disinformation that will reinforce your terribly askew world view.

Lets be reasonable human alien. Somehow a massive object (planet, brown dwarf star, derelict spacecraft [all Niburu suspects according to "niburers"]) is making its way towards earth at a rate of speed that will bring it from the outermost edges of the solar system to intersecting with Earth's orbit in a matter of under a year; that would mean that Niburu is traveling at a rate of speed that will enable it to cover the 50,000 AU distance from the Oort cloud (where Tyche may be located) within a year. If Niburu can travel 50,000 AU from the Oort Cloud to hear within a year then why does it take it so many thousands of years to "orbit" and pass through our solar system. That alone should be enough to show you the ridiculousness of the postulation of a "Nibiru" type event within our solar system.

You can call my facts opinions all you want. That doesn't change them into opinions just because you say they are. Your "gut feelings" tell you Nibiru "is somewhere near" surely you don't expect me to turn your opinions into facts merely based upon "instinct" do you?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

What are you talking about. It is absolutely BLACKED out!

People, do it yourself.
Download Google Earth and check off from the "view" drop window "Explore SKY" and search out: 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 56

It is absolutely positively blacken out. I promise you.

Check it out yourselves.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I know there is some interest in viewing space from the Earths southern hemisphere using IRAS.

I entered your coordinates into the archive and got some results but alas I can't interpret them.

So here is the link to Scanpi (Scan Processing and Integration tool ), see the results for yourself.

Edit to add this link is better..gives actual space map results that are interesting!
edit on 19/2/11 by Rhain because: added new link

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Hear me out. We can't rule out everything right?! We must except and investigate any and all options. What if...... WHAT IF Google sky is hiding a giant interstellar taco?! This would change everything. I for one feel the chances of a taco are just as great as a mis-translated planet from a economics major.

Ok he's an economics major ! I think we get that. Does that give him tunnel vision or something? For crips sake
stop being so fearful. Just think of it this way. If were all dead in the near future? At least you won't die alone.
The guys not just an economics major obviously. I'm positive that amoung other things he's at least an author.

If someone is accomplished in ancient sanskrit (cuniform) ? I'm sure that accounts for some merit.
edit on 19-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you follow the dates in this result you see it does get closer.

WOW
Finder chart results

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Assuming the orbit of Elenin represents the orbit of the brown dwarf...

At its closest point, on October 16, it will be 0.234 AU away and, assuming a typical brown dwarf absolute magnitude of around 10 to 15, this would give it, at that time, an apparent magnitude of about -20 to -25, which is comparable to the sun. If this is true, they won't be able to hide it much longer.

Currently, it's at a distance of 2.5 AU. Its apparent magnitude should be about -15 to -18. This is a bit brighter than the full moon. How can we not see it with our own eyes, let alone in telescopes and on online services?

This, I could believe more than a theory that sticks to a completely physically impossible orbital period (like Nibiru). In fact, if you can answer that last question, I will admit that it's possible that the government and scientists are hiding an incoming brown dwarf.
edit on 19-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If they cant explain the "blacked out box" then it is a de facto "cover up" - it's pretty simple. And we know why.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Looks like they have known about Tycho for some time now.

Their reports are found in this list of data.

NVO Inventory results. Link
These result are using the coordinates provided by OP.
Ok I am done posting..anyone can find this stuff if I can.

Rhain

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Check this out CL. She is calling it EROS.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
If someone is accomplished in ancient sanskrit (cuniform) ? I'm sure that accounts for some merit.

How is he accomplished in Sanskrit?! What is his training and education? or his degree in translating Sanskrit from a credible learning institution?! I must have missed that part.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whilst in an extremely deep meditative state a few nights ago my mind wandered to Nibaru.
What I detected was amazing. It was like a ball of life. Something packed, teaming with life. So much energy, so much life force. Its out there, and its going to blow peoples minds.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

From The Video"

This photograph was supposedly taken from the south pole telescope that was designed and built for the monitoring and tracking of planet x also called Nibiru.

Can this be corroborated? He say's "supposedly". This suggests to me that he is not well researched on the validity and source of the claim, just the claim it self. And was this telescope really engineered to monitor and track "planet x"? I'd like to see proof of that.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Who can't explain it? There is no coverup. This has been discussed many times on ATS.

Here is a good explanation of the "cover up".

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by CLPrime

Check this out CL. She is calling it EROS.

This is complete garbage. Listen to the uncertainty in the way she speaks. I have seen this video posted before and I have pointed out her senseless opinion, based on her own speculation. She is no more credible source than any other youtool. Listen around 8:00 mark and on. In her own words at 8:39 she says, "I don't Know, I'm Guessing".

Let's take a step back now. You take what a stranger says as truth, when she her self says, "I'm Guessing"...?!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I would believe Elenin being a brown dwarf before I believe that of Eros. Besides, it doesn't solve the brightness issue.
Speaking of which, someone should answer my question.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Missing data can be found here at the bottom of the first post.
Sky Data Problems Compendium version 6.0

Missing Data Download

TaDa!!! your Google Earth, now minus another hidden interstellar taco.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I do not see the black box, I have zoomed in as close as i can at the co-ords you posted and still nothing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf5bf3cac81.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hers my google earth zoomed all the way in at the coordinates.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7eb44a94454.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Well there's a little more. I took this picture in January and it seems to back up what she is saying.
I know sun dog. With two moons?
Blow the pic up and have a look.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join