It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!! Americans can't remember what year 9/11 happened is that for real !!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Now i know why america has a down fall like. You see what happen
when you eat to much aspartame and drink to much fluoride not brilliant at all.
I can't even express my self i guess they named that the 9/11 for nothing
i didn't know where to put that so its here feel free to move it lol

PS: Guys Don't take that post as an attack i know that there is brilliant americans to but Snap im Surprised

edit on 19-2-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Pathetic...I feel ashamed that these people live in the same country I do.
I bet if you asked who won the last season of American Idol they wouldn't even hesitate

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i do not use this term ever but OMG are you friggn kidding me!!!!!? 9/11 2001 for you that do not know that is September the 11, i knew we are in sad shape but this just is well to much. no wonder we are sheepole, can you say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I will never forget the day, the hour or the minute it happened, as most of my fellow Americans will. It was a day not to be forgotten, and we felt much between each other on that day, no color barrier, no language barrier, no age barrier, we were all Americans watching the attack and we all felt the sadness for those who lost their lives. No, I will never forget.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

You know what i feel you i really do

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The people on ATS are in the minority for even caring about 9/11. The world and the public has long ago forgotten all about these clouded events. Its not sad, its just the way people are. Nobody cares about anything but themselves anymore. If new york city gets nuked in a week or two we will all go back to our daily routine.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Its funny because you americans dont even know europe properly
. I have been to usa this summer and people never heard of my country before, when I told them where I'm from. Anyways, besides lack of basic knowledge you are awesome people. I like you guys.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
the only way that could even be slightly forgivable is if you were ....

....less than eight years old.

(not even nine or ten year olds are exempt)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
im not sure why but it kind of reminds me of the film "Idiocracy"

i do wonder how many people were asked that did know, until they found enough people who didnt.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is why when aliens come to cleanse the Earth....they should let me and you guys, each leads a purifier battalion.....send all ignorant, arrogant, ethnocentric people to you-know-where.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
"Yeah it was uuuh... hehe what. September f-f-f. Huhu. Kn. Ya kn. 9/11. September 1st."

Priceless

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I would not normally reply to a post like this

BUT...... I am Flabbergasted and Shocked by those people on that clip....

Is that genuine ? Was the Aussie 'piss taker' interviewing people leaving some sort of mental institution ?

If the average 'Joe Public' cannot recall the date of the most important, shocking and ground breaking days in the past 25 years (current lifetimes) then that is really really pathetic.......

It goes to show and illustrate beautifully that people (the Sheeple) are REALLY so short in the attention span department that I am surprised they can remember to breathe ??!!

I bet these fools can remember some trivial Pop S*** culture or celebrity crap from 2002, Sept 11th !!!!

I am just sitting here in dis-belief........

Regards

PDUK
edit on 19-2-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It´s not important when 9/11 took place... it´s important something like this happened.
The time is never ever important, only the things that changed us.
Why should anybody care about a date? It´s only fundamental to learn from those things.
This is why people think ww1 + 2 could not happen again and again... because they happened toooo long ago.

It´s ok to blame these americans, if they don´t care about it. But not for forgetting a date.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

This is funny in a greek tragedy / ironic way.
A pivotal moment in a nations history, whether for the real or not and some people it seems have been fooled again, right back into the sheep pen.
I guarantee, if you shut down cellular phone service for a day all of these people would remember the day and time ten years later.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Numino

Numino

I hear what you say but to remember a few specifics along with what it meant is NOT hard !!...... As i said in my post above, I bet many of those whom are not really aware of the facts are probably More aware of TRIVIA and pop celebrity culture associated with specific dates.......... People's priorities are all screwed !!!!
I mean one of those 'laughed' about not knowing the date or the numbers killed........... I don't really think the subject IS / WAS a laughing matter in any way !!!!!!

People need to educate themselves and part of that process involves remembering !!!

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Man do i remember it was a hot sunny day in july, when i heard the crazy "shat" religion i have no idea how you believe in poop as your higher power but anyway had hit the towers flying korean airlines planes i watched in horror as the Donald Trump towers fell. Then i herd they hit the pentagram and i was pissed off i mean how to you hit a mathematical object? I remember Ronald Reagen being pissed off because he was reading at a old folks home at the time. I also remember that one plane went down in the Hudson river but they all survived and the guy flying the plane fought off all 12 attackers he is my hero.
I also heard they crashed into the housing market.
edit on 19-2-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I remember the exact moment it happened, I was listening to howard stern on the radio. I worked in an office in the Washington DC metro area. I was "aware" even then, and I knew something wasnt right. As soon as the pentagon was hit- I told my boss that I was leaving work. I was the receptionist for the company and this was a big deal. I remember her having a big freakout over me wanting to leave over something "so trivial" as this. Then the cell phones in all of DC were completely useless because all of the networks were jammed- people trying to get in touch with loved ones to make sure everyone was ok. One of my bestfriends aunt was on the "plane" that hit the pentagon. Whatever happened to her we will never really know.

What always bothered me to this day was my stupid boss who thought it was no big deal that the worldtrade center was being attacked and the pentagon was being attacked and wanted me to continue staying at work. Screw her. I mean if we were about to be bombed by nuclear attack I was not about to be answering phones.
Just my rant about how stupid people are about 911.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

laughed the part i really don't understand whats funny about that. They must be Bush fans
Anyway.

But really its like if i would laugh 10 years after Hitler killed my family in a concentration camp
Hahah Thats so funny Hahah

No respect for the death whatsoever that's so hypocrite

i missed the comedy i think did i

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
Now i know why america has a down fall like. You see what happen
when you eat to much aspartame and drink to much fluoride not brilliant at all.
I can't even express my self i guess they named that the 9/11 for nothing
i didn't know where to put that so its here feel free to move it lol

PS: Guys Don't take that post as an attack i know that there is brilliant americans to but Snap im Surprised

edit on 19-2-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

Thats because we all listen to Fox news. Duh
edit on 19-2-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Idiocracy sums it up perfectly.
That is disturbing, grotesque even.
But I'm sure they can name all U2 albums and mind-numbing mtv shows.
Un-freakin-belivable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join