It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Arab protests orchestrated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

It's a very distinct possibility.

Check this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

and another note: Soros wants to merge
Islam with Christianity. One religion:

even though Soros is Atheist.

I dont consider Soros all-powerful but I`ll check out your writings .
edit on 20-2-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

www.movements.org...
I believe they are yes,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel like I am beating my head up against a brick wall,

hello!

Google Restores Social Network in Egypt for Obama?

More on Obamas’s good friends:

In Google (GOOG, Fortune 500), the $22-billion-a-year online-advertising Goliath, Obama appears to have found a corporate kindred spirit. Google executives, led by CEO Eric Schmidt and co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page, are scary smart and supremely self-confident (much like the President himself), and despite their company’s growing power, they depict themselves as advocates for consumers.
The President relies on Google execs for tech and economic advice as his own regulators scrutinize the online-ad behemoth Money CNN

Because the company and administration are so like-minded, it should come as no surprise that Google executives soon found themselves assuming roles in the Obama administration.

Indeed, two of Obama’s economic tenets — support for more U.S.-educated engineers and the expansion of Internet services to poor and rural areas — grew out of a visit to Google headquarters in 2004, an encounter Obama recalls in his book “The Audacity of Hope.”
bunkerville.wordpress.com...
Google managers and employees were some of the strongest supporters of candidate Obama, donating around $803,000 to his presidential campaign, according to the website OpenSecrets.org. Among corporate employees, only staffers at Goldman Sachs (GS, Fortune 500) and Microsoft (MSFT,Fortune 500) gave more.

CEO Schmidt actively stumped for the candidate and served as an informal economic adviser during the campaign, and after Obama was elected, Schmidt and other Google executives forked over $25,000 apiece to help pay for the inaugural celebration.

Updates from the arab spring
www.movements.org...

How to use you mobile phone safely for activism,

www.movements.org...

edit on 082828p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

boon, I said that months ago on the forum, that the big three would become one.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

There will be a shift in power, but things will only get worse, or change little for the people.

The people are just pawns.

The orchestrating of these protest are probably one of the most important issues on this planet today, and is getting to little attention.
edit on 092828p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is there ever true citizen revolt? I think there are always whispers and dark intentions nestled alongside the downtrodden and abused who would die for change.

It is seen an opportunity for power to shift hands in the chaos, the question is who has the strongest grip?

The people? Or interest?

The pattern repeats: Middle East, Asia, Americas, Middle East, Asia, Americas...

And Africa is hidden from worldview as the rape continues unchecked there.

I'm not trying to be dramatic, but divide and conquer has existed for as long as history. What may start off as citizens earnestly yearning and willing to FIGHT for some sort of difference (because they have nothing else more worth living for!!!!)... can change to puppet governments grabbing power byway of taking advantage of those with greed still deeper in their hearts than the conquest of freedom.

Real change will only happen when we drop our material wants and focus on what truly matters: brotherhood amongst every single human.

It will be a sad world to live in until then.
edit on 20-2-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
even though Soros is Atheist.

edit on 2/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: added url

Isn't most wealthy individuals Atheists?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Medvedev sees `fires for decades' in Arab world
news.yahoo.com...

Russia blames google
www.huffingtonpost.com...

MOSCOW – Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Tuesday predicted decades of instability in the Arab world if protesters whom he called fanatics come to power, adding no such scenario will be permitted at home.

Medvedev's words fall in sharp contrast with the European Union, which said in a statement on Monday that it "deplores the violence" and "repression" against the pro-democracy protesters by authorities in one of the troublespots, Libya.

Speaking at a security meeting in the Caucasus city of Vladikavkaz, Medvedev didn't name countries, but he was referring to the crisis in the Middle East and North Africa — which has brought down governments in Tunisia and Egypt and sparked protests in Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Iran, Morocco and Jordan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join