It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well...I just saw a UFO. It was a big white ball moving west in the sky then slowly it just faded out and disappeared. It could've been anything but it definately wasn't a plane, I'm sorry but by the time I grabbed my camera it was gone.

I don't really believe in alien craft but it was still freaky never the less, I'm sorry I don't have anything else to add but I thought I should share it anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Where do you live? About how high was it flying? Were there any noises/power outages/interferences with TV's, computer screens, etc.?

You got a lot still to answer, young man!

P.S. I wish I saw it

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
lucky ...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sadly what you saw was no ufo but a meteor... some facts of what you saw to put things into perspective...

40 times brighter than the moon
weighed approximately 1 tonne
composed of Iron
velocity towards earth clocked at 11.25 miles/second
witnesses stretched from Idaho to New Mexico
landed in Colorado

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well someone in CO just made a buttload of money, I can assure you of that!! Wish it would land here.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i saw something almost just like that 2 weeks ago. i was sitting in my backyard when this BIG bright yellow ball caught my eye. it made no noise i could hear. it moved much to slow to be a meteor. when it faded out, it just seemed to phase out. it wasnt like a light fading out, the ball shape stayed the same, it just became see thru and well phased out...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
thats awesome that u saw a meteor. wouldve been cooler if it was a ufo tho. but i wish i saw the meteor. i saw a shower once...but thats about it. o yea, and i saw an eclipse before.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
so when was this declared a meteor? if he saw something like i saw, it was definately not a meteor

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
Where do you live? About how high was it flying? Were there any noises/power outages/interferences with TV's, computer screens, etc.?

You got a lot still to answer, young man!

P.S. I wish I saw it

I'm in the UK. It'd be hard for me to say how high it was but put it this way, if it were perfectly still it would've been about double the size of Venus and I would've thought it was just that but extremely bright. Again it'd be really hard for me to say though.

There was absolutely no noise, and there was no interference with any electronic appliances.

"sadly" websurfer? Actually I'd be very happy if I saw a meteor so thanks.

One thing though, I made this post of the UFO within a few minutes of actually seeing it so if you could find out whether the time of the post matches up with when that meteor crashed, because that news seemed to get out awfully fast. Cheers.

top topics

join