It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The ring is not pulsating. It seems that way because of the lighting. It's some equipment that got loose. But yeah, wow, slow day on ATS?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

...Darth Vader?

All in all, the footage would be breathtaking if it were legitimate, but as many other contributors have said thus far, it is easy to hoax nearly anything in our age.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Novatrino

Glad you responded back, I did read that, also read that they somehow let it burn back up in the shuttle return to earth? But I was speaking more on the food packages and what not, I read from some spots on the net on my 5 min search that they do discard some in space, due to it piling up from extended stays up there??

You know just some guesses’, none the less I enjoyed the video.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Something I've always wondered about, I hope someone can answer...NASA always claims debris or space junk when something odd is on camera, what I'm wondering is why doesn't said debris disappear in the blink of an eye considering how fast the ISS travels? How do these things (especially objects that are far from the ISS) stay on camera for several minutes at a time?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Novatrino

Perhaps the footage is intentionally degraded. Or by the time it gets to the public it has been trashed.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Try this post from page #5:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the reply, but that applies outside the ISS as well? What about things (space junk) that are off in the distance? I'm just trying to understand what's normal and what isn't.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am fully aware how a camera distorts things, but i just dont see it in this case. The shape is just too odd in my opinion. Why wouldnt the whole picture be that distorted? Of course its not a perfectly clear picture, but for as much as it distorted the supposed 'washer' you'd think the whole picture would be screwed. Why isnt everything else in the picture giving that pulsating effect?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You guys...

Its just a Chinese lantern that is being distorted by swamp gas, which is interacting with the light of Venus, causing an optical illusion, making you think you are seeing an alien.

On topic: I have no idea what that is. Its very strange though. Hard to say if it is faked or not....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Well....that particular piece of space junk (the washer) was quite close to the camera. The only difference, from those videos, is the fact that since they are Humans without EVA suites, obviously there's an atmosphere.

The point is how objects behave in micro-gravity. And, at the sorts of speeds that are normal Human activity (that we're accustomed to) the presence of air is insignificant. Unless the object had very little mass, and large surface area...like a small feather of course. Absent the air, then objects move similarly, regardless.

The washer was a "part" of the ISS, and therefore already in orbit, at the general same velocity. Its additional motion, once sent in that slow tumble, was just another minor vector component. It will continue, in some manner that there isn't enough info, from the video, to figure...it may remain in the same vicinity, travelling along with ISS for some time.....in its own independent "orbit". Until or unless it interacts with another object. It is all a matter of vectors, which is a definition of velocity and direction. Of course, it gets more complicated, in direction, since it is going to continue to be influenced by Earth's gravity, and follow an elliptical path of orbit....it isn't going fast enough to escape into deep space.....since its speed is only slightydifferent, now.

But, yes it will go into the ever-growing catalog of more space debris to keep track of.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Those my friends are demons.
They are inter dimensional, that is the morphing phase, and indeed there were two of them.
The "pulsating ring" is a space life form.
They are everywhere in space, its most famous appearance was on the tether incident also on a STS.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

O....K.....:

The "pulsating ring" is a space life form.

So....let me get this straight.

NASA (an organization often mentioned around here as a bunch of liars, and not to be trusted) aims the camera to actually follow the "pulsating ring" (loose washer) ....AND, sees no problem releasing this video footage to the public??

Is there logic in there, somewhere that I'm missing?

Again, according to so many ATS'ers.....NASA = Cover-up

Yet, here is NASA = Show Everybody (??)

Make up your minds.....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

I thought that there were more than one as well.

I wonder if it has been tampered with or not. I think if it had been tampered with, that they would have made the "entities" more distinct.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Im sorry but washer my A**!

Im not going to sit here and say what that morphing thing was, or what the ring was but it certainly is NOT a washer. No tumbling just like in this video. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Washers don't just materialize and dematerialize. In this case it winks in and out of space. It does not appear uniform in structure or even to be solid in matter. Unlike hardware to appear and behave this way to say the least.

Lets use a little common sense here, the majority of NASA is unlikely under thumb of a conspiracy. However much like many corporations i can imagine the employees are probably not at liberty to talk about things within NASA. Many times I have signed a disclosure statement myself for certain companies and secrets, secrets to things that were not really a big deal. But yeah i have talked to some retired NASA personnel and they said there is a lot that NASA does not tell the public. It's not all black and white as some think but in fact pretty Grey.

Not a washer, lets try this again folks. Be realistic and bear in mind there is an anomalous form as well attached to the station. Some say "CGI" with no data to support such an assumption. It is no different then the folks calling it an alien, demon, ghost and what have you. The only way to confirm it is by providing the original source of the video such as NASA TV. Start there, is this original footage?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
wow how weird, firstly it IS possible this video has been edited by some one, hence the 'alien' or what ever looks like its morphing. the lady in the audio says the ring could be a washer. yes very plausible and another person who commented on this video says its a washer spinning and catching sun light i think your dead right on that one.....hmmmm

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Exactly. it couldnt have been said any better.
If it was a visual effect, why didnt the whole craft light up/pulsate like the 'washer'? The washer is visibly moving further away and still has the same effect, so its not due to distance.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I giggled at your Grey comment. Nasa doesn't make archives of the live ISS feeds available to the public, which is why a lot of people bother with recording it all and posting things they think are not normal on YT. The ISS feed is a one shot deal otherwise. I couldn't say whether those recordings are tampered with after or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The dude drop,or lost a washer,"sorry man my bad!"

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Because the washer is rotating? Flipping end-over-end, and catching the light (twice) each time one side is angled just right??

Further, low light, low resolution and overexposure on the camera video, so the image lingers....and the rate of flipping is such that the camera frame rate makes it slightly irregular in pulse, as well...it really is quite obvious....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

If it were flipping end over end the shape would be different. It wouldnt be a consistent circle throughout the video. Its going from a light circle to a very bright circle. thats not from video frame rates
edit on 2/17/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join