It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto

Exactly it is spinning! a washer slightly on its side is not a circle. The spinning is what gives it the flashing as it reflects the light source. Whilst not facing the light source its dark and seemingly disappears (Blinks)
Lets close this whole post it is bordering on rediculous. This is not aliens this is standard footage of the ISS.

How can a washer explain the "cat's eye effect" which i explained in my post before?
Also, if it is a washer, when not reflecting light, but before to be edge-aligned with the camera, it should be a opaque elypsis or similar, but is totally transparent....(well to be honest, what can we see in this low quality movie)

That's why i go with the "bokeh" explanation, from some little closer, small spinning object (debris), therefore the donut-like shape is not real, but an effect of the lens...

Anyway, as many said, nothing "ET/allien" here.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This business with the washer is a little bit funny to read.

You now when you spin a coin? it spins on a point and then as it slows down it starts rolling around on its edge? if a washer came loose and then struck something it could pick up that kind of motion, and then if we where looking at it flat side on as it spun this would explain the "pulsing" as its surface would only be rocking by a few degrees gradually reflecting more, then less, light as its angle between the camera and the sun (or another local source of light from the ISS) gradually changed throughout its rotation. This would also explain how the hole is always viable and its shape remains more or less regular .

Bokeh is an interesting idea, and there may be some truth to it, but after working with cameras and optics for years now, i have only ever seen doughnut Bokeh dots produced by a very old type of lens called a mirror lens, which i can guarantee is not the type of lens on the ISS webcams, due to the fixed apature, inability to zoom, and mirror lenses are telephoto lenses, not the wide angle lenses you would want for exterior shots of a space station.

www.bobatkins.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto
Honestly
I come to this site every day with an open mind, i read all posts that are getting a good response and i have read alot of intresting material. I never reply im simply a fact seeker.

However I have read through this and you have GOT TO BE JOKING...
This is so clearly a Human in a space suit working half out of sight of the camera you can make out his leg clear as day, even on your slowed down close up when the washer comes into view you can see he is laid on his side towards the camera.
Please stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills.
Snake, gas like aliens its all in this post and honestly you folks need to take a closer look at your selfs and realise you have gone to far and are now blinkering yourselfs from the truth trying to turn everything to evidence to backup your thoughts.
This video needs NO debunking and in fact videos and responses like this post got, makes me want to move onto a differenent forum ATS you need to start filtering the extremist/Fanatical people on here and let the people seeking hard facts and truth speak.

I am a highly qualified engineer in automation/Robtics and when people post how can this be a washer makes me laugh. Ignore what you think of a washer that you get in your DIY kits a washer is simply a material that is used to stop vibration loosening a thread. This could be steel copper or felt from 1mm to 3mtrs.

Please please please think sensibly on this. This site reports hard evidence that goverments can do coverups as large as 9/11 but they couldnt stop a video of an alien walking around the outside of the ISS leaking onto the internet???
Wake up your are the ones making the hard facts less credable.

humans arent in gas form.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
humans arent in gas form.

ummm no they're not...... Clever

What has that got to do with this thread?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
in my opinion, when i watched the ringy thing on full screen, it looked like a washer to me.

me thinks, that if we humans can't keep space clean and debris free, we need to stay out of it until we learn some manners. makes no sense to make space as dirty as we do the earth.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Just an internal reflection due to debris in space causing the figure to appear from how the light is reflected.

Case solved now that we have proof.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Certainly a strange phenomenon, even more strange that the "morphing humanoid" has no specific form. It seems as though it bends optical light around it at certain times of the video giving it an almost "stealth" appearance. though if its trying to hide or not it as pointed out by spikey a robonaut "R2 unit"
though no recollection of a robonaut is attainable by the crew,there may have very well have been a covert robonaut fixing the hull of the ship since that ring flying defiantly looked like a washer non smoking that is just the video quality for sure its pretty grainy picture. very much a mystery i hope there is a development in this

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

IM very esceptic when it comes to this kind of stuff,that being said,looks like this things that i count more than 4 are in some way revolving among themselves that after some humanoide figure raise his arms with two flashligths on each hand.whoever lost the confrontation , send that so call washer-beacon,as a call for help.NOW this is HAPPENING OUTSIDE the QUESTION WILL BE for how long???????

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Seriously, if aliens came all this way, would they be crawling around the ISS like some crazy wombat on the airplane wing in the Twilight Zone? Sheesh!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
reply to post by Arken

Just an internal reflection due to debris in space causing the figure to appear from how the light is reflected.

Case solved now that we have proof.

You live in a very simple and wonderful world....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
SORRY DEPTHTOFIELD THE REPLY WAS FOR THE POST IN GENERAL SORRY.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm new to the site and thanks for all the info and very interesting videos and so on this site. Anyway this video is very strange indeed and at some points you can almost make out a shape of the figure maybe a arm or its head at one point. But in slow motion it look like the eyes were glowing or something crazy like that. I don't know but this was very interesting to view, thanks!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by saxxon20
I'm new to the site and thanks for all the info and very interesting videos and so on this site. Anyway this video is very strange indeed and at some points you can almost make out a shape of the figure maybe a arm or its head at one point. But in slow motion it look like the eyes were glowing or something crazy like that. I don't know but this was very interesting to view, thanks!!

That was the arm of the cosmonaut in his suit
and the light you see is reflected from the lights on the ISS in his helmet as he rotates anti-clockwise from behing the solar panel.

Move along people nothing to see here....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It looks kinda of freaky, but I am not sure it is the UFO/alien angle. From the zoom-up the "washer" looks more like a classical ghost orb, and the "alien" looks more like a shadow person.

The only way I could "explain" the way the semi-humanoid entity looked like(non ghost angle), maybe a squared gray(gray with a squared looking head due to pressure helmet).

As to why it appears to turn into a mist(following the ET angle), could be a smoke screen of some sort, or a device/technology that messes with the way camera's view an area(like a field that prevents the camera to view the area immediately within the field properly). Because it seems "it" becomes more clear as it's "chest" area is behind part of the ISS(which is designed to shield the astronauts and could also be interfering with the "field").

And as to why the astronaut seems to focus on the orb more so then the entity, could of been ordered to, or at the least could of been freaked out and due to anxiety focused on the least hostile looking thing that still merited interest.

Now the problem with the ET angle is, what the heck is that "washer" looking thing? Could be a MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction) type weapon, like some-kind of remote detonated bomb. In-case the astronauts tried anything funny. Could also be some kind of communication relay(due to the effects of the "field"). It just might be some kind of total angle mini-probe. Or I suppose it could be some kind of advanced tether like device/purpose.

With the ET angle it is hard to tell. If you took most things we take for granted back to the 1870's and allowed a newspaper to take a picture of it. Our ancestors would have just as much luck as us now with this thing trying to figure out it's purpose. There is simply too much of a technological difference to make any kind of educated guess.

It surely is something, not sure what but it is hard to deny it is something of interest.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great video, from what I seen and read, this is a common occurrence in space. I've seen videos of astronauts telling Houston control that they "still have the UFO in sight", etc. The best, nearly unassailable evidence of ET, are the towers on the moon. There is so much evidence for moon towers, the Zond-3 "Tower of Babel", the Clementine moon mission anomalies, the LRO moon mission anomalies, photos from the Apollo mission also indicate the presence of towers, and unofficial testimony from Astronauts.

In addition you can see some indications of moon towers through ordinary telescopes, the resolution of the telescopes are sufficient to see the towers, though they appear distorted since we are looking at them head on or an an angle, also the lighting may not be ideal, but they can be seen.

Maybe a private firm can send a satellite to the moon to image the areas where the moon towers are? Check out my posting on Above Top secret:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
interesting video!a creature like this would have to tolerate extreme cold and entice radiation....when you are in space without a suit you both freeze and burn while loosing oxygen.i learned that from watching Manswers on spike tv.a # way to die but not for this creature what ever it is...maby they might find clues on the hull of the space station if they perform forensics in space.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I have watched this video so many times and still i can't figure it out, its a pity no one can brighten the video to enable us to see more clearly.
There has been a lot of things going on up there but as yet we still have no idea of who or what these things are.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just can not believe this tread is still alive.
An astronaut and loose parts floating around.
get your heads out of your a!s.You sound like my idiot bosses.
Not implying you're idiots.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LanceDH

well i must say that is some unusual footage. this footage deserves its own thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Does anyone has an adequate email adress someone from NASA, so I could forward this video to them and ask politely could they explain this, or else I'll shoot my private sattelite in orbit to monitor what they are doing up there.
If its alien origin, im ok with that, if not, then some idiot engineer lost very expensive piece of equipement, probably worth of thousand of free meals for homless.
Im serious.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join