It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
Here are some screenshots taken just before the youtube uploader inserts the word bubble that says, "Did you see that thing land and go inside"
First is like a blue flash at 02:54
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbaf852d169.jpg[/atsimg]

Second is a triangular object at 02:55
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79b6763d183a.jpg[/atsimg]

Then at 03:27 a similar object.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8330c28394f3.jpg[/atsimg]

Im not saying that this object docks/goes inside, it may be further away than it looks! But it is interesting that there seems to be a blue flash then it appears. Also the object in the 3rd pic seems to be very similar and does have a shape to it rather than the other blobs and flickers that you see fly by.
Can anyone suggest some decent software programs that do frame by frame, slow motion ect? I'd be interested in looking at other Nasa footage with the right software.

Did anyone check these images from the op's video?
I'd like to see if these are on the nasa replay, seems to be a lot of flickers on the screen but it's the first time i've seen these with a definate shape to them. The one the op pointed out changes in a split second from a blue flash to what looks like a triangular object either going in or behind the iss. And is very similar to the one later which is also triangular shaped.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i also want to say that this video from the OP is probably the hardest evidence of alien beings. they are constantly forming into i want to say a ghost like figure. using a type of meditation maybe they can go out of body and move around as a ghostly figure...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

The problem is the poor quality of this video. It could be anything but i had a very weird experience last night so from this day forward i believe in everything. Everything is possible but i´m really worried about an alien attack that could occur in the near future and unfortunately i´m not joking. Let´s just hope for the best

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
i also want to say that this video from the OP is probably the hardest evidence of alien beings. they are constantly forming into i want to say a ghost like figure. using a type of meditation maybe they can go out of body and move around as a ghostly figure...

I will repeat, IT IS NOT AN ALIEN, IT IS AN ASTRONAUT!! lol.

Some peoples minds are hard to change when they want so badly to see something that isn't there.
That is no ghostly figure, I wish the source video was available as this would prove it out-right.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK
Go to the link, watch it in 720p full screen. Wipe out any image you have of transparent alien creatures and watch for feet. legs, the square pack which you can't see too well in that small video. Then watch for the legs to pop up at 0:50 secs, then swing down anti-clockwise at 1:05 (some of the shadow of the boots visible as well as the squareness of the backpack), knee's obscured by solar panel. Then as the legs drop out of view, at 1:27 you see the visor pop in, it becomes see through as the head comes round anti-clockwise, then you see darkness which is the head inside and cast shadow.

Hope that clears that up.

Now go back and watch the video as above and please tell me you are NOT seeing a morphing alien lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

But it could be alien too hell it could be a animal that lives in space. I now know for sure that they exist. The only questions that still remains is are they hostile or friendly? Honestly i´m not sure but maybe there are more alien species visiting the planet we can count and not all of them are dangerous.

Human rules and emotions don´t apply for them. Fasten your seatbelt folks. This year will be a hell of a ride.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

It is not alien lol ... well, unless you look at it this way, space is an alien environment to man as he requires technology to survive, much like the sea's and the oceans. But we were once of both

It is 100% an astronaut, i've shown it to about 6 people today, all of which said "ooo that does look like some morphing alien", then when I rewound and pointed it out by hand, i even used tracing paper on the screen to show the shapes of shadows of the shoes, the backpack, the curve of the helmet visor.....every single one then watched it again and said "if you hadn't of told me and shown me, i'd have said alien".

We want to see something from out of space, why? because we know it's out there and we know we are part of everything that is out there and it is all part of us.......

But this, is where we fall down also, our belief can often over shadow our ability to sceptically analyse and dig for ourselves and that wanting to find, or experience leads us on a goose chase wasting our time, which is non-refundable and shall remain wasted.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

I will repeat, IT IS NOT AN ALIEN, IT IS AN ASTRONAUT!! lol.

Some peoples minds are hard to change when they want so badly to see something that isn't there.
That is no ghostly figure, I wish the source video was available as this would prove it out-right.

thats what i thought it was at first too...but watch when the ring first gets let into the air...or space or whatever lol. and its not an astronaut..even if it was letting some sort of smog out they couldnt form that without having some sort of physical force upon it because their in a giant vaccum. they are moving around monitoring whats going on. like i said they are interested in our thought process and how we deal with our emotions. just like they are aliens to us, were aliens to them. you need to watch it again and watch how many Grey type faces it makes and bodies...they are very much there, just in spirit form. which is a whole new concept

and about the alien invasion. they wont invade us. they wont interfere with anyone who cant leave the solar system. if they do they will be attacked. we have many species watching over us right now because of whats coming
edit on 19-2-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And just think,,,,ALL that space junk will eventually perform a nice reentry into earths atmosphere.

I wonder what are Nasa, JPL, and Lockheed Martin estimated showtimes for the Lightshow?

An employee of one of the above mentioned outfits told me 100 years from now. That was 3 years ago.

Evidently many objects within the same orbit bracket will return within a predicted time period.

Anyone want to buy a titanium umbrella?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

I have compared the two and cannot find the conversation that is being held while the anomalies are taking place. thus my question would be for someone who has seen both videos.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

IT IS NOT AN ALIEN, IT IS AN ASTRONAUT!!

No it's not it's an Alien in a Space Suit
Or did you think Aliens could survive in space without one?

Oh yeah? prove me wrong

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CableKing

If there are two different video's i'd like to see if the images i posted above are on the second one!
I think these images have more weight to them than the supposed alien or the "washer", i've done a frame by frame search and found no other oddities worth a mention. But these 3 images are well worth a look for anyone who can watch frame by frame.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Kinda related... just saw this on DISH Earth. Not sure what caused it but it looks like a shockwave . Let me know what you think . In case you want to find the footage it was on DISH Earth channel @ 2 / 20 / 2011 02 ' 45 or 12 : 02 am.

edit on 20-2-2011 by CableKing because: had to add picture

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotensor
The so-called "washer" looks like a ring because it is close to the camera and out of focus. The lens is catadioptric, and the resulting bokeh are ring-shaped. The pulsations are due to tumbling of the out-of-focus object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e46a8383a838.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by zerotensor
reply to post by zorgon

Upon review, my "bokeh" explanation doesn't seem to be correct. Hmmm. perhaps whacker has it right after all...

Or perhaps YOU are right!!

It is bokeh. Why? Because it exhibits the so caled "cat's eye effect", a squashing of the disc (or disc with hole = donut, in case of catadioptric lenses) in direction of the center of the image where is optical axis, squashing which is more pronounced when the bokeh is far away from the center of the image (near the edges or especially corners)...and only bokeh do that!!

Here is our bokeh:

1) squashing in the direction of the center of the image:

2) here in action:

(may take a while to complete load in your browser, or it may need a refresh)

notice how the direction of the squashing is oriented to the center of the image, and the squashing is maximum when bokeh is at the maximum distance from the center, at the right upper corner, while when the disc is near the center, it respects the rounded shape (even when later the camera pans to watch the disc)

what is cat's eye effect?
here a explanation: link

a personal photo with bokeh:

had to remove myself because i work undercover
as a disinfo agent.

or other example:

here other examples: link

and finally...drum roll.....

bokeh in tether incident presenting 'cat's eye effect":

Returnig to OP video...
We have here a bokeh...we see is very close, because is in front of anything in the image... It is a defocused image of something close and small..perhaps a particle of debris which is quite common in space, as a result of shuttle/ISS activities (generated by itself). Why is pulsing? Maybe because it may have a planed surface (a flake of paint for example) which reflect periodically the light while tumbling itself inertial in vacuum.

but shhhh.. don't tell Zorgon, he still thinks that these are critters! He likes them!

edit on 20/2/11 by depthoffield because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Honestly
I come to this site every day with an open mind, i read all posts that are getting a good response and i have read alot of intresting material. I never reply im simply a fact seeker.

However I have read through this and you have GOT TO BE JOKING...
This is so clearly a Human in a space suit working half out of sight of the camera you can make out his leg clear as day, even on your slowed down close up when the washer comes into view you can see he is laid on his side towards the camera.
Please stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills.
Snake, gas like aliens its all in this post and honestly you folks need to take a closer look at your selfs and realise you have gone to far and are now blinkering yourselfs from the truth trying to turn everything to evidence to backup your thoughts.
This video needs NO debunking and in fact videos and responses like this post got, makes me want to move onto a differenent forum ATS you need to start filtering the extremist/Fanatical people on here and let the people seeking hard facts and truth speak.

I am a highly qualified engineer in automation/Robtics and when people post how can this be a washer makes me laugh. Ignore what you think of a washer that you get in your DIY kits a washer is simply a material that is used to stop vibration loosening a thread. This could be steel copper or felt from 1mm to 3mtrs.

Please please please think sensibly on this. This site reports hard evidence that goverments can do coverups as large as 9/11 but they couldnt stop a video of an alien walking around the outside of the ISS leaking onto the internet???
Wake up your are the ones making the hard facts less credable.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto
This is so clearly a Human in a space suit working half out of sight of the camera you can make out his leg clear as day, even on your slowed down close up when the washer comes into view you can see he is laid on his side towards the camera.

I agree you can see it is the cosmonauts if you watch closely, the film is terrible quality and the colour is all sepia but you can see arms and a backpack, its fairly obvious that what was being filmed was the cosmonauts (which was what was meant to be filmed)

as for the claims that the washer cant be a washer because it never appears to be elliptical I disagree, at 1:12ish you can see it. The film is poor quality which doesn't help but it does appear to me to be a washer or something similar flipping slowly as it drifts and winking when the light catches it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1adec2b7fbaf.jpeg[/atsimg]

and again here it is elliptical

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae6e8f18b306.jpeg[/atsimg]

and again....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edd3542589d6.jpeg[/atsimg]

It CLEARLY does not remain a perfect circle as some members have insisted.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I am a highly qualified engineer in automation/Robtics and when people post how can this be a washer makes me laugh. Ignore what you think of a washer that you get in your DIY kits a washer is simply a material that is used to stop vibration loosening a thread. This could be steel copper or felt from 1mm to 3mtrs.

Add to this that there are black delerin washers and white ptfe washers/spacers also

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

I agree you can see it is the cosmonauts if you watch closely, the film is terrible quality and the colour is all sepia but you can see arms and a backpack, its fairly obvious that what was being filmed was the cosmonauts (which was what was meant to be filmed)

as for the claims that the washer cant be a washer because it never appears to be elliptical I disagree, at 1:12ish you can see it. The film is poor quality which doesn't help but it does appear to me to be a washer or something similar flipping slowly as it drifts and winking when the light catches it.

It CLEARLY does not remain a perfect circle as some members have insisted.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

Exactly it is spinning! a washer slightly on its side is not a circle. The spinning is what gives it the flashing as it reflects the light source. Whilst not facing the light source its dark and seemingly disappears (Blinks)
Lets close this whole post it is bordering on rediculous. This is not aliens this is standard footage of the ISS.

Do not get me wrong i am not saying all sightings/Posts are wrong i am VERY open minded i am just saying this certain video is NOTHING at all. Lets restore some crediabilty to ourselfs and find some real facts...
edit on 20-2-2011 by Miyamoto because: addes detail to Eloborate

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Lets close this whole post it is bordering on rediculous. This is not aliens this is standard footage of the ISS.

seconded

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I love this video @5:30 since when does the supposed UFO carry an ordinary flashlight? Judging from the energizer commercials lately showing UFO's picking up the bunny perhaps they borrowed his light.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join