It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
beepeeoildisaster is the guy hositing the video, this guy has an interesting take on his videos

BeePeeOilDisaster Prodigy
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That's cheered me up

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

It looks like this thing or whatever it is morphs. That my opinion?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

At the end of video 3 they probably exchanged gifts with the one who now is wandering outside the ISS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If anyone is in South FL tonight, at 7:24 pm the ISS will pass by, look NNE, should be able to see it for 2 minutes with the naked eye. I will try to get a photo.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Anyone care to explain to me what in this video suggests there is "alien activity"? I watched a few minutes, but I'm not going to watch 16 minutes worth of footage showing a washer floating away into space.

Do you need to be spoon fed? Dont be ignorant, watch the video. Thats just lazy.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple

Originally posted by canofnothing
reply to post by Arken

Wasn't there a Twilight Zone episode of this only on an airplane?

edit on 17-2-2011 by canofnothing because: thumbs up added.

Yes! I believe Jonathan Lithgow was in it. I remember it seeing it as a kid...freaked me the F$£% out! I can still remember the image of the creature riding on the wing hacking away at the engine. /gulp

Actually, the original episode had William Shatner as the passenger.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It seems very strange that the "washer" object looks alot like the ring ufos that have been popping up all over the place lately.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is trully neverending story.

Here's a proposal:

Lets donate some money to a fund, and make our own sattelite, and launch it to sattelite the ISS.
P.S. With extra high resolution camera.
Two shoots with one.
We will be first to let everyone knows what is really going on in the orbit.
And, the first to launch artificial sattelite to sattelite the artificial sattelite.
YES

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitemare26
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Not hoax just a very low quality legit video of a spacewalk mission how soo many are CERTAIN this is an alien/creature and that is NOT a washer absolutely blows me away. Whats more is how do these keep ending up on the Top Picks section!!
ATS usually has some very intriguing hard to pick apart vids but this?

Recent videos have been failing, a lot...

Keep the faith dude, this period of silly vids will end eventually...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If I were to just judge it by how it looks, I see at least four maybe five figures at the entrance of some opening on the ISS. One seems to morph into different shapes, but if I just say what it looks like it looks like a strange creature. There's no space suit and it's dull colored. Then there are the two fighting over the door. One shoves the door at the other, who then pushes it back and knocks two others besides him down. Then two jump on the door and try to put it back, but are stopped by the morph creature and the figure on the right side of the video. The door remains open and then they start to do stuff with things they have that are round and looking metallic. Something independent floats by and NASA decides to look at that instead of the fight that just happened, and the outcome.

1. There were no humans involved.
2. There were at least two separate non human entities involved.
3. They did not like each other.
4. They all struggled for what was inside the hatch.
5. NASA knew about it like business as usual.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
@ nitemare26

The focal point of the video for most is not the "washer."

edit on 18-2-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerbowski

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple

Originally posted by canofnothing
reply to post by Arken

Wasn't there a Twilight Zone episode of this only on an airplane?

edit on 17-2-2011 by canofnothing because: thumbs up added.

Yes! I believe Jonathan Lithgow was in it. I remember it seeing it as a kid...freaked me the F$£% out! I can still remember the image of the creature riding on the wing hacking away at the engine. /gulp

Haha I saw that, talk about a generation gap.

Actually, the original episode had William Shatner as the passenger.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything in this video that really makes me wanna think... well you know what seeing it again and again... you might have something there... Thanks op for the link

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I recorded the replay off of NASA tv last
night and wouldn ' t you know it the bastards edited the footge . AppRently they tried to crop old footage from the same camera angle but couldn't compensate for the difference in the reflection. If you slow down the replay (which they put on fastfoward?) you can tell that the bottom of the space station is jumping about a half second off sync. I was also wondering if that 13 minute of radio and video blackout was put in be after the fact or was that how it went down live? Sorry I didnt see it live so I have no way to distinguish all the differences, BUT I always use the rule that any manipulation of the truth by the controllers implies conspiracy and any attempt to justify the distortion implies co-conspirators.
sorry but for everyone who says that this is not a big deal fits ^the bill^

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
If I were to just judge it by how it looks, I see at least four maybe five figures at the entrance of some opening on the ISS. One seems to morph into different shapes, but if I just say what it looks like it looks like a strange creature. There's no space suit and it's dull colored. Then there are the two fighting over the door. One shoves the door at the other, who then pushes it back and knocks two others besides him down. Then two jump on the door and try to put it back, but are stopped by the morph creature and the figure on the right side of the video. The door remains open and then they start to do stuff with things they have that are round and looking metallic. Something independent floats by and NASA decides to look at that instead of the fight that just happened, and the outcome.

1. There were no humans involved.
2. There were at least two separate non human entities involved.
3. They did not like each other.
4. They all struggled for what was inside the hatch.
5. NASA knew about it like business as usual.

Are you serious? lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I watched the whole video countless times and it´s a awesome video that´s for sure but i think the video is not faked but altered by NASA. I can google NASA images with perfect clarity in it and in high res but this camera makes pictures that looks like from the 80s. It´s not the first time that the quality of some videos are blurry as hell but this looks suspicious. Aren´t the lifes of the crew of the ISS at stake with this kind of very bad videoquality? What if a crewmember just had an accident in this very video? If i were on earth and would monitor the crew i couldn´t tell what happened or does all NASA members have perfect eyesight? I know it´s not the only camera out there but this is just weird.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CableKing
I recorded the replay off of NASA tv last
night and wouldn ' t you know it the bastards edited the footge . AppRently they tried to crop old footage from the same camera angle but couldn't compensate for the difference in the reflection. If you slow down the replay (which they put on fastfoward?) you can tell that the bottom of the space station is jumping about a half second off sync. I was also wondering if that 13 minute of radio and video blackout was put in be after the fact or was that how it went down live? Sorry I didnt see it live so I have no way to distinguish all the differences, BUT I always use the rule that any manipulation of the truth by the controllers implies conspiracy and any attempt to justify the distortion implies co-conspirators.
sorry but for everyone who says that this is not a big deal fits ^the bill^

Did ye record a replay of the ops post?
That would be good to see if you could upload it for us

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
to be honest, however many there are, they can go into a NON physical form. they look like the typical "greys" type alien. seems to me they are curious as to whats happening and more than likely monitoring the guy and his thoughts as to what hes witnessing. the reasons why they dont just come down and let it be known is because 1, im sure the government would flip out and start nuking # (basically freak out) and 2 as long as we are on this planet and not interfering with anything beyond our solar system or any other planet that is affecting a species or race they will NOT intervene. they have rules up there just like we have a government. when we are able to leave the solar system is when they will intervene if needed. but basically they have no business here or to let us know the truth...were here to figure it out ourselves. thats the whole point in living this life. as we get closer and closer to the approach of the evolution they want to be the ones to witness and monitor what exactly is going on.
edit on 19-2-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join