It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone Blasters?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Heh. That makes no sense. If I felt silly having built it, wouldn't I just keep my mouth shut? Or decry the claims of Reich? So that fails, as a reason.

Not necessarily. Some folks, when proven wrong, continue to hammer away at it, adding more fantasy on top of what is there already. The GFL comes to mind, along with many debunked psychics. Not saying you're doing this, but it's pretty common.

I suppose. But I bet you will find people who do that have some sort of vestment, be it money or emotional. I had no vestment at the beginning of my experiment. So, no. I'm not motivated by...shame?

Agreed. It is indeed anecdotal. But I offer a way for you to check for yourself. I'm not asking on blind faith, which, without experimental data, you ask of us to believe about Orgone. Based on sources that there is evidence enough to suggest that perhaps they had a vested interest in suppression...

I've read enough for and against orgone to form my opinion without having to resort to building something to test it. As far as supression, it was done, as stated earlier, to keep people from getting scammed and possibly causing them harm by not seeking actual treatments. If that makes me closed minded, so be it.

I have no issues with any choice to be closed minded. Just don't take a squat where you have no personal evidence. (And that guy who was so sure the world was flat? His reading would have supported the idea. Just sayin'.)

And I say there is something fishy when books were burnt at all, and only HIS were burnt. There were and are many quack "cures," that might lead someone to choose "actual" treatments from that time frame and all others. Why were they not burnt as well? Wait. Why were books BURNT!?! "Public protection" does not extend to book burning (unless there is an agenda). Dissemination of good info is public protection. "Don't use that method. These tests have shown it is ineffective." THAT's protecting the public. Burning books just leads to...suppression.

Ah, but they would feel all that regardless of whether the shooter was pointed at them or away. ALL the very definitive responses were from when the shooter was pointed at them. The same people did not respond when the shooter was going the other way. I think this looks like enough evidence to warrant further investigation, don't you?

No, not really. I'm sure you're familiar with all the ESP "guess what card this is" testing that went on for a while. Although some people scored better than others, that was still not enough data to suggest that some people had more ESP ability than any others. I don't know why you got the results you did, but the fact that your friends "felt the tingle" when one end was pointed and not the other is pretty similar in my view.

One subject got 10 out of 10 (and I repeated it with that one three times, so that would be 30 out of 30...). Most were in the range of 7 out of 10. Some few got 5 out of ten - because they never felt anything, and five times the shooter was pointed at them and five times it was not. That doesn't sound like cast-off data. It warrants additional testing.

And besides, *I* attest that it can be felt, based on my own experience.

My old girlfriend felt it, too. That didn't make it real.

It means we might want to investigate. Experiment. Because it doesn't follow from the above that it ISN'T real.

X-rays are energy, too. Do you feel them when they are applied to your flesh (I have heard tell of those who say they can...)? Point is that just because you can feel one form of energy in one fashion does not follow that other forms of energy will be experienced in any way like the initially selected energy.

I don't know. The only time I was knowingly x-rayed I was unconsious. I concede the point, though. I don't feel all the various radiation that I'm bombarded with daily, either. Bad example on my part.

Concession noted. [smile]

Fair enough, don't do science. Like I said, believe as you wish, but don't trash other ideas with no data of your own to support you claims. Or claim dubious sources for support.

I don't need to, others already have. I don't need to do science to know that we don't get sick because of hexes, or that there is hydrogen in the atmosphere. That's why scientists publish their findings, so they don't have to be endlessly repeated.

Others? Who? Are they on the payroll of the FDA? Might they be without its being available info? Frankly, except from people whose experiments I question the methodology of occasionally cropping up, the FDA is the PRIME source of "debunkers'" information. And we have already shown that they are poor ones to trust.

I'm sure any guy who refused to go with Columbus because he "knew" the world was flat - because he had been told so - approaches life in relation to science in the same fashion you do.

Probably not the best example. At the time, no-one else had produced any data as to the shape of the world, it was just made up, folklore if you will. In the case of orgone, I believe enough data has been presented to show that "the world is, indeed, round".

By whom? Specifically? (And I think you want to substitute "flat" there at the end - by declaring it round using my analogy, you are suggesting I am right...)

That is what experimentation is for. I suggest otherwise, based on my experiments.

I suggest enough experimentation has been previously done, which is how Reich got discredited in the first place.

Um, no... I think that is incorrect. Reich was either curing people or claiming to, and the FDA stepped in with some very strange behavior (insisting experiments NOT be done by Reich, burning his books, issuing no information to the public...). Perhaps a doctor saw this as a threat and reported him. Possible, eh? But no honest experimentation was done before he was pounded on.

And again, by whom specifically were these experiments done? How were they set up? Could they have been tampered with or the results forged? I think it's pretty clear that Reich believed to the bottom of his heart that he was getting results. I don't think he "tampered" with his own experimentation. (We don't fully get to see what he was working with, because much information has been deliberately stripped. We are lucky we have what little is still there. Royal Rife is another name that information - evidence, if you will - has been stripped from.)

Given that, I was motivated to see for myself. I saw. Now, rather as I am about ghosts, I base my opinion on what I have seen for myself, and give probabilities to all suggestions for anything I have not experienced for myself. Frankly, because you are so nice, I find myself not "not caring." I really do hope you take up the gauntlet. But I don't care enough that if you do not it will hurt me. [shrug] [smile]

My probabilities that you do...12-15% That you will not? 82-84% The rest is because I always try to maintain some margin for the unexpected and error.

No... The blind One can experience light (heat) and dampness. (S)he cannot experience rainbow. Rainbow is strictly visual. There is nothing in light (heat) and dampness of a rainbow to differentiate it from light (heat) and dampness with no rainbow.

Actually, I found it to be slightly warmer within the rainbow than it was outside of it. But no, it wasn't nearly as impressive as it was visually.

I am unsure how one gets "within" a rainbow. A rainbow, being merely the result of light diffraction through a medium, most commonly water, and relies on being at some angle at which the diffraction point brings the source to the eye - requiring one to be outside a rainbow. A rainbow only exists when awareness is there to perceive. If you're talking about being under the clouds that observers elsewhere see a rainbow from, that tends to be rainy, and usually colder... I'm mean... "Within" a rainbow?

Incidentally, did you know a rainbow has depth?

As it is the refraction of light from a thickness of "lenses", I just presumed it would have...

And there are a few who say they can see the energy.

There are a few who say they talk to dead people, too. No evidence, though.

I'm not saying that can or they can't for "real." I'm saying that you ask whether it can be seen. I said some claim they can see it, suggesting that there is some evidence (bringing up, by however minuscule amount, the probabilities that, given it is there, maybe some can see it). I know, in Our discussion here, that I am stipulating the bone of contention. But if you had my evidence... Wouldn't you stipulate?

Be that as it may... There are people who do not feel pain. At all. If virtually all of us were that way, what would we make of one who can? Insane bugger, that one!

True. Good thing we're all not like that. The race probably would have vanished long ago.

As much as that we have people willing to find out for themselves, eh? The good thing, that is.

Nope. Not at all. It has to do with the ability, latent in Humans, to affect their reality as it relates to the flow of this energy. (Review quantum mechanics for a basis of expectation manifestation...) Focusing on the spot with expectation of crystal energies might manifest them. Don't think I'm suggesting we all can change the MATTER that is there (though it is conceivable that we might), but that the mind is intertwined with the workings of this energy, and energetically phenomena might manifest.

Yeah...I still have issues with quantum mechanics, too. Although they have performed some repeatable experiments with it, they still aren't sure why they get the result they do, from what I've seen. Still pretty theoretical. But I'm weird like that...

I don't feel I have a problem with quantum mechanics. Einsteinian physics, a bit. I lean very much towards subquantum kinetics, instead. It addresses many a "why." The infolded Whittaker potentials of gravitobiology are also interesting things to investigate... Ooops. Off topic.

And if you think QM is still pretty theoretical, I suspect you haven't seen the bazillions (ok, I exaggerate a bit) of experiments that have shown that the observer is inextricable and affects the outcome. I'm informed like that.

Relative to energetic manifestation, I lost you (based on your interpretation).

Ok, if you say so.

In my investigations, I have found a lot. And I say so based on the probabilities I have assessed. [shrug]

Ah. I see the confusion. The thread is about the "BLASTERS," and chemtrails. I offer a "SHOOTER" which is offered for experiment in an attempt to experience Orgone. I am unsure of the "BLASTER" and its influence on the trails that have been found to have, and been admitted to have, in many cases, stuff in them other than just expended jet fuel. I have done no experiments.

I'm defending the shooter. Indeed I am. I do not conclude anything about the blaster.

I dunno...one orgone device is probably about the same as another. Bunk is bunk, no matter the package.

Not true about the devices. And though bunk is bunk, I offer enough testimony to cast great great doubt, and to cling to "bunk" under these circumstances...well, gee. Who specifically did your "failed" experiments and how were they done?

[smile] No animosity here, either. I too enjoy our riposte. Thanks!

Glad to hear it!

[smile]
edit on 2/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: Bloody tags

edit on 2/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: and again

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time for typing tpday, so I won't be making a long response. Sorry about that, it's been fun so far.

However, since you've been so reasonable (probably more so than I) I'm actually going to make the effort to make your little shooter and check it out. I still maintain that I won't feel anything, but in the name of open mindedness I'll give it a shot. It probably won't be today, but when I get it all together I'll let you know what my results are.

This has been the best discussion I've had here in a long time, and I wish I could continue as we have been, but reality intrudes sometimes. I didn't want to leave your last response just hanging, though.

Thamks for taking the time.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Anyone can learn the Force, It can Heal, or be used for nefarious purposes by scumbags that forget what will happen to them when they kick the bucket so to speak.

Please Remember that Reich did not understand the Force Completely. He did do some great work though using material objects

Think about DOR and then think about two intertwining energy's that make magic happen and you will see that Reich although "great" sorta got that aspect wrong.

I by no means disrespect Reich! He's a hero that gave info when it was needed.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My Avatar IS a TOWER BUSTER

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
reply to post by Amaterasu

However, since you've been so reasonable (probably more so than I) I'm actually going to make the effort to make your little shooter and check it out. I still maintain that I won't feel anything, but in the name of open mindedness I'll give it a shot. It probably won't be today, but when I get it all together I'll let you know what my results are.

I'm truly looking forward. I hope you check it out on others, for, as I have said, some feel it more than others. One idea is to let them feel both ends of the shooter and let you know if either end seems to be emitting something. Don't tell them which end. Ask if they feel any difference. Thank you for your willingness to give this a try. U2U me to let me know when you post results.

This has been the best discussion I've had here in a long time, and I wish I could continue as we have been, but reality intrudes sometimes. I didn't want to leave your last response just hanging, though.

Thamks for taking the time.

I agree. It has been one of the better discussions I have encountered in a very long while. Looking forward to your results.

(BTW, the piece on the previous page about chi - awesome to watch.)
edit on 2/18/2011 by Amaterasu because: correction

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by lazernation

I really have no idea if there is anything to orgone accumulators or not and it is ridiculous to think that some crystals, metal shavings, and epoxy is going to be a panacea.

Snot what I thought at all mate. I thought if it helps a little then sweet. And as I said. They looked wicked. Trouble was, they did nothing. No effect at all. They just sat there looking pretty.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation
reply to post by Frater210

G'day mate.

I made a number of those a couple of years ago. [...]

Anyone that can tell me what I did wrong, I'm all ears. Honestly. I still rate Reich. Top bloke. His son's book was wicked too. And I have no idea about whether the cloud busters or accumulators work. I just know that the things I built did nothing for myself or the four people that I gave them to.

I know that orientation is frequently an important factor, as well as close proximity. If your "subjects" put the "ornament" on a shelf, or other place that was not oriented correctly or too far to be particularly effective, this may explain the issues. (It also may be that there were issues in construction, but it sounds as if you had some detailed instructions to work with.)

My ma had hers on her bedside table. The old man, on his coffee table in front of his sofa. My brother and my friend, on the mantle piece.

Perhaps if you mention to one or more that the "ornament" is said to have "good vibrations" or something (not to gum up the blind aspect of the experiment too much) and would they be willing to, say, sit with it in their lap and point it at their heart or whatever area is at issue, for 15 minutes every day for a week, you might obtain some interesting data.

They be very sober minded people. If I mentioned what they were meant to do, they would tell me to lay off the herb a while

My one, I put on my bedside table, then my lounge room. After a few weeks, I took it to work and put it on my desk. No effect on me and my colleagues remained the stressed out, selfish, celebrity worshipping freaks that they have always been

Maybe I'll make an accumulator one day. It would be a nice conversation starter when my mates come around if nothing else.....
edit on 18-2-2011 by lazernation because: wrong edit thingy

edit on 19-2-2011 by lazernation because: Sorry. I can't work out how to do these quotes. Hope that's fixed it...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

In none of the cases you mentioned was the "ornament" specifically oriented... But I can understand the issues of offering "new age" (not "new age" at all, really, but others see it as that) approaches to those who are not seeking, tucked comfortably in their little closed worlds. They don't want to hear it.

You might try the shooter I give instruction to build on the first page of this thread. It's easy and cheap and smallish.

Thank you for maintaining an open mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This has turned into a great thread, thanks to you all. Here is another great vid I find fascinating:

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Though the beginning, with all the paintings and such, was a little slow, that was an excellent presentation of Reich's work. It is clear that he was earnest in his beliefs that he was getting results. It is also clear that those who worked with him thought so too. That others with no first hand experience (and likely something to be gained by eliminating him as competition) made an effort to eliminate him, and that he was persecuted with no efforts to duplicate his work to see if there was anything to it, is very clear.

Shame on the judge for granting such book-banning and such merely because Reich did not show up.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoice

this was found by four teens in Panama. They said they were playing at the park and someting approched them. Then they threw rocks at it and died. Then they said they threw it in the water and now that's what it looks like. The news company reporting it seems legit. So I'm wondering? does this have any significance. www.youtube.com... The news company reporting it seems legit. So I'm wondering? does this have any significance.

Not on topic....... But yes your right that creature in the pics does look familiar, but from a Sunday morning cartoon I used to watch when young, years ago I think I was like 8 years old or around that age. Though the carton was of Spanish or German origins and language. I can not remember now. But what I do remember it was about some aliens and there adventures in space and to different planets, and one of the characters looked like that thing in the pictures, at least from what I can remember from back then. And since its from panama I would take that the cartoon was in Spanish.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, I'm back. Due to Amaterasu's most reasonable attitude (probably more so than my own), and the fact that not once were uttered the words "troll" or "shill" or anything like that, I made and tested an "orgone shooter".

I followed the directions posted here:

1 inch diameter galvanized steel pipe, 8-10" long.
One galvanized steel cap that screws onto the end.
6-8" wide strips of:
Wool cloth - virgin is best, no dyes
Steel mesh - that stuff that is about 3/8" squares is excellent

Take pipe and attach cap. Layer the strips, leaving about 2 1/2-3" of wool at the end sticking out.

Wrap pipe with the layers of wool and mesh, encircling the pipe with the wool first and ensuring the mesh does not touch the pipe.

Wrap 6 or 7 times around the pipe, trim strips and adhere with duct or best, electrical tape.

It took a couple days to gather the materials, none of which I had to pay for, so my total cost of construction was...FREE! (we all like free stuff, right?) I u2u'd Amaterasu about a question I had concerning thickness of the wool to make sure I was using the right stuff.

So I put it all together as described, and let it "charge" over night.

I should say here that, as is pretty obvious, I went into this little project with the belief that it was surely bunk, and I'd get no result. I don't know if that would have an effect on the outcome, so I'm putting it right out front as to be honest about my expectations.

Anyway, after it "charged" overnight, I checked to see if I felt anything off of it. I checked it on my hands, my face, and several other areas on my person, and I have to say I got exactly what I expected. Nothing.

Due to the nature of such things, I had to accept the possibility that I'm just not "sensitive" to things like that. So over the next few days, I had a lot of fun chasing down friends and shooting them with "orgone", usually accompanied by the obligatory *pew pew pew* noises. This was, as I said, lots of fun, so a big "thank you" to Amaterasu for that!

All in all, I tested it on an even dozen people, not counting myself. Some believed in "new age" kind of stuff, some didn't, so there was a good spectrum of personalities.

When asked if they felt anything from it, here's a compilation of responses:
7 people said "no, nothing". That's pretty straightforward.
2 people said "maybe...I'm not sure. Should I?". Kinda ambiguous, but not a definite no.
1 person said "oh yes, I feel sort of a cool tingle". This didn't really surprise me, as this particular gal likes playing with crystals and such, and is a big believer in these topics. Maybe she's just more sensitive than I am.
1 person said "I feel kinda creeped out that you're pointing that thing at me".
1 person said "If you point that thing at me, I'm gonna smack you". I pointed it at him anyway, and he did, indeed, smack me. Sometimes you have to suffer for science, I guess.

I also did some "ambush" type tests, sneaking up behind people and pointing it at the back of their necks. Out of the 5 people I did this to, 1 of them reached back and scratched the spot I was aiming at. Could be a response, could be a coincidence.

As a side note, 9 of my test subjects said "You need to spend less time on that forum. It's messing with your mind".

So that was fun and all, and ended up mostly confirming my previous bias, although there was the one definite "yes" to throw the curve off, and the couple "maybe"s.

To complete my testing, I took the shooter to a friend of mine who is an electrical engineer/2-way radio repair guy. His little shop has cool test equipment, and I wanted to see if we could get any kind of a reading. When I was in the Air Farce I was trained in radio repair, so I have some small knowledge as to what his equipment is about.

The first thing we did was point it at a frequency counter, which, when a radio or similar transmitter is activated near it displays the frequency of the transmission. It picked up nothing, not even a flicker, even at it's most sensitive settings.

After that we checked it with an oscillascope to see if the shooter had any kind of electrical charge to it. We got a reading of a couple microvolts, but this promptly dropped to zero as soon as the shooter was grounded. This, he assured me, was due to a static charge, which he said wasn't an out of the ordinary thing, considering the components of the build.

Another thing we did was to hook up the shooter to the o-scope, along with a signal generator. When two signals are sent to the scope, the readout shows a "rolling circle" (like a spinning coin slowing down) when the two signals match, and various versions of "lazy eights" when the tones resonate, say on octaves of the signal.

When the signal generator was sending a tone of 1.5 kHz, we got one of the "lazy eights" rolling around on the readout. This surprised me, I admit. But when my friend turned down the external speaker so the signal was only going into the scope and not making an audible sound, the "lazy eight" vanished. We figured that the shooter was simply resonating to the sound at that particular frequency, as opposed to producing a tone of it's own.

I understand that orgone isn't electricity, per se, so the test equipment simply might not be designed to pick up on it's "power". However, the fact that the shooter created a static charge, which we reproduced a half dozen times, indicates to me that that is what people are feeling. Some folks are more susceptible to the effects of electricity and electro-magnetic energy (some people get distressing feelings when around things like unshielded wiring and such, as many people know from watching Ghost Hunters and things of similar ilk)

All in all, I had a really good time building the shooter and messing around with it. That in itself makes it a worthwhile project to me. However, I still maintain that there's really nothing to the whole orgone thing. I think what people are feeling, if anything, is just the static charge built up in the shooter. The fact that some folks can feel something and others can't doesn't really surprise me as it has been shown that electro-magnetic energy affects different people in different ways by much better scientists than I.

I remain convinced that orgone is, indeed, "bunk" by my definition of the word. I suppose that there is a possibility that I and most of my friends just aren't "sensitive" enough to to notice it, but I think it more likely that others are more susceptible to suggestion, unintentional self delusion, and maybe static electricity, which has pretty much been my position the whole time.

However, none of this should really influence the orgone practitioner to stop. If playing with "orgone" makes you happy, or has any other positive effect on your life, by all means continue. I'm not here to ruin people's enjoyment, and I'm certainly not what anyone would consider a "qualified scientist". I just ran a little experiment in the name of open-mindedness, so as not to dismiss the concept without even attempting to experience it myself, thanks to the urging of Amaterasu.

Thanks again for prodding me into doing this, Amaterasu. The longer I look into topics such as are discussed here at ATS, the more skeptical I seem to become. It's good to be reminded that an open mind is not something that you can just claim to have, you have to actually use it from time to time.

As for my little orgone shooter, I have passed it on the the gal who said she could feel it, who promptly festooned it with feathers and crystals and such. She works at a local college and will surely be trying it out on heaps of people there. If she ever comes back with any kind of data about it, I'll be sure to post an update. She's prety flighty, though, so I'm not holding my breath on that.

*pew pew pew*

edit on 28-2-2011 by subject x because: *pew pew pew*

edit on 28-2-2011 by subject x because: I can't spell "Amaterasu" to save my life!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Well, well done!!

Funniest thing I've read in a long time!! (I might just have to immortalize some of those quotes in the "off-topic" thread devoted to such gems.....).

However, the fact that the shooter created a static charge, which we reproduced a half dozen times, indicates to me that that is what people are feeling.

Hardly surprising....it has as a component some wool (virgin). Right?

Surely, a boon to science, reason and logic! I wish I could "star" you some more....oh, wait....I have this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b31f3cbfe35.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks, Weed. I'll be sure to hang that big blue star on my X-mas tree come December.

I just figured I couldn't keep on dismissing it without trying it for myself, as suggested by Amaterasu.
It seemed only fair.

PS-I miss your old avatar, although I appreciate the new one, too.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Stars on Xmas Trees and Washers

Move on Folks...The Force has been debunked

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Hardly. Its just an offer of one out of many hypothesis's, and he thinks the one he thought of is the answer. Its a common tactic. What would be a shame is if he was the kind of person who shut out discovering alot of things himself because he talked himself out of trying things and keeping a record/journal and didn't trust his own intuitive experiences.

But its OK, there is always us to remind him whats he's missing out on and to give to suggest he steps out of the box, it gets stuffy in there.

edit on 28-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Last year I got interested in Orgone and in making orgonite pyramids which now ornament several rooms in my house. I made a mold based on the Divine Proportion (Phi) scale of the Giza pyramids. I filled the mold wth copper and zinc BBs surrounding a quartz crystal and poured in resin and let it harden. I have not noticed any distinct benefits from having these orgonite objects laying about but I can attest that the piezo electric effect of the quartz under pressure By the BBs and hardened resin causes a compas to spin when held over the apex of the pyramids. I painted them gold and they are quite handsome. If nothing else they make awesome paperweights.
edit on 2/28/2011 by linux2216 because: Submitted before complete. Added last line.

edit on 2/28/2011 by linux2216 because: Corrected typo

edit on 2/28/2011 by linux2216 because: Thumb typing from my iPhone. What can

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
what's with this "hard-head" subject x ANYWAY?!
YO , " my friend " go fishing insteag of ruining an interesting topic!
I wonder why doesn't an moderator "cleans up" your rubbish replies!
If you don't believe in Wiliam Reich's work then it's your problem!
Leave this topic clean , and if you post something think well before you post it!
I didn't tried either this "orgone stuff" but after a lot of time spend in CLEAN FORESTS I ended up with some sort of breathing problem !
AND I BET IT'S FROM THE CHEMTRAILS!
About 2-3 years ago I was breathing a lot easier than now!
Those that build cloud busters or make orgone should be appreciated not offenced by THOSE LIKE YOU!
What they are doing IT MIGHT affect and the air you breathe!
We live on the same planet after all!!!
I whant to make some orgonite but I whant to make it with copper and iron powder + epoxidic resin of high quality!
For now I have the quartz crystals and in the close future I will have the rest of the "ingredients" !
For your information :
QUARTZ CRYSTALS ARE BEEING USED IN ELECTRONICS FOR YEARS!
"coincidence" right...
When a quartz crystal is beeing squashed evenly by a powerfull force , the "piezo-electric effect" appears!
Couple that with the theory of Wiliam Reich + those fine copper and iron powder and YOU WILL FEEL/NOTICE SOMETHING!
The finer the metalic powder , the bigger the quartz crystal (or more crystals in same resin) the more "observable" the effect!
And by the way : quartz crystals can be found in ancient cultures , even more , the "properties" of the QUARTZ CRYSTAL can be observed and tested if you really whant "measurable results" !
Couple that in one simple experiment on a small scale with epoxidic resin , copper powder (or iron) , add a small quartz crystal and you will see what is what!
I am convinced of the orgonite's effect on LIFE and human body!
Although I didn't tested on myself YET!
ORGONITE REALLY WORKS !
I'M SURE OF IT!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
what's with this "hard-head" subject x ANYWAY?!

Hard head? Whillikers, usually I just get "douche bag". Thanks for keeping it fresh!

YO , " my friend " go fishing insteag of ruining an interesting topic!

Actually, I'm going fishing this evening. Should be fun.

I wonder why doesn't an moderator "cleans up" your rubbish replies!

I'd have to guess it's because they're within the bounds of the T&C.

If you don't believe in Wiliam Reich's work then it's your problem!

Aye, that it is. A very small problem at that.

Leave this topic clean , and if you post something think well before you post it!

I'm sorry if I "dirtied" the topic. I usually do think well before posting. I delete probably 90% of my replies without posting them, as a matter of fact.

I didn't tried either this "orgone stuff" but after a lot of time spend in CLEAN FORESTS I ended up with some sort of breathing problem !
AND I BET IT'S FROM THE CHEMTRAILS!

More likely you have some sort of pollen allergy. Spending less time in forests might help that.

About 2-3 years ago I was breathing a lot easier than now!

Sorry about your breathing troubles. Maybe get checked for allergies?

Those that build cloud busters or make orgone should be appreciated not offenced by THOSE LIKE YOU!

Stout offences make for good neighbors.

What they are doing IT MIGHT affect and the air you breathe!

Then again, it might not.

We live on the same planet after all!!!

I'd say that's debatable...

I whant to make some orgonite but I whant to make it with copper and iron powder + epoxidic resin of high quality!
For now I have the quartz crystals and in the close future I will have the rest of the "ingredients" !

Cool. I hope doing so brings you happiness.

For your information :
QUARTZ CRYSTALS ARE BEEING USED IN ELECTRONICS FOR YEARS!

Yes, I'm aware of that.

"coincidence" right...

I don't see anything coincidental about it.

When a quartz crystal is beeing squashed evenly by a powerfull force , the "piezo-electric effect" appears!

Yes, I know. It's a very common mechanical to electric conversion device. They even use it in some disposable lighters. Nothing mysterious there.

Couple that with the theory of Wiliam Reich + those fine copper and iron powder and YOU WILL FEEL/NOTICE SOMETHING!
The finer the metalic powder , the bigger the quartz crystal (or more crystals in same resin) the more "observable" the effect!

Ok, if you say so.

And by the way : quartz crystals can be found in ancient cultures

True. So can lots of other rocks and various shiny things.

even more , the "properties" of the QUARTZ CRYSTAL can be observed and tested if you really whant "measurable results" !

What properties are these? Obviously, crystals can be used in, as you pointed out, electronics and such, but I'm unaware of any device for measuring the more "mystical" properties some claim they have.

Couple that in one simple experiment on a small scale with epoxidic resin , copper powder (or iron) , add a small quartz crystal and you will see what is what!

Again, ok, if you say so.

I am convinced of the orgonite's effect on LIFE and human body!
Although I didn't tested on myself YET!

I'm convinced of the opposite, and I even tested it on myself and others.
Believe what you will.

ORGONITE REALLY WORKS !
I'M SURE OF IT!

Good for you! It's nice to be sure, isn't it?

edit on 28-2-2011 by subject x because:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

it's clear now :
GOVERNMENT DISINF !
just ignore the "pest" !
By the way , one more thing and I'll let you "be" :
Do you believe in GOD ?
Because I thought of a thing yesterday :
NO ONE CAN "MEASURE GOD " right?
It's the exact same thing if I ask you to "visually" tell me (BEFORE GRABING THEM) if through two copper wires there's electricity !
And then you grab them in your hand!

There might be electricity OR NOT !
YOU can't say that for sure ,unless you "experiment it" !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join