It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone Blasters?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anyone buy/make one? What do you think of it? I have been reading some of Willhelm Reichs material and it makes sense....www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The read was top of the line and this is one of those that seem unaltered, realistic enough to make me 90% sure its authentic indeed. I think that there are too many hoaxes out there. Ultimately, it is slowing down the process of us finding out the TRUTH about ufos and aliens. The government puts out hoaxes to throw us off. There are also people that are craving attention so they make us stories about encounters.

www.youtube.com...

this was found by four teens in Panama. They said they were playing at the park and someting approched them.
Then they threw rocks at it and died. Then they said they threw it in the water and now that's what it looks like. The news company reporting it seems legit. So I'm wondering? does this have any significance.

www.youtube.com...

also theres videos out there that just say something about alien definitions. When infact it is undetermined if they have real connections with these beings. I believe people use these hoaxes as means to gain credibility for money or for exposure. Perhaps they want to be in the public eye or they were paid to say that they plugged Unidentified flying objects.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoice

Please re-post the links. You may embed them by copying everything after the = sign in the relative Youtube address box. Then paste it in the window provided after clicking on the video:youtube button in the reply box.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have built an orgone shooter...

1 inch diameter galvanized steel pipe, 8-10" long.
One galvanized steel cap that screws onto the end.
6-8" wide strips of:
Wool cloth - virgin is best, no dyes
Steel mesh - that stuff that is about 3/8" squares is excellent

Take pipe and attach cap. Layer the strips, leaving about 2 1/2-3" of wool at the end sticking out.

Wrap pipe with the layers of wool and mesh, encircling the pipe with the wool first and ensuring the mesh does not touch the pipe.

Wrap 6 or 7 times around the pipe, trim strips and adhere with duct or best, electrical tape.

It takes a while to charge, an hour or two, but if you're sensitive enough, you will feel a temperature drop and even a tingle when passing your hand (or other part) in front of the open end of the pipe.

Hope that helps.

edit on 2/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Great topic for a thread. I have always been interested but have never constructed one. Instructions are all over the web and it seems to be as simple as mixing epoxy and metal shavings and then pouring it into a mold...

Here is a picture of Trevor James Constable with one of his 'cloud-busters'. These were also built based on Reichian orgone technology.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is all the excitement this topic gets? How very sad.

*bump*

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I've always wanted to know if this works, and have saved some plans for making both the cloud buster and some pendants. I've been interested for a while in this.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
this website has do-it-yourself instructions for orgone generators, chembusters, and other orgone tech, links for more info and to people who sell .
just go to the orgone generators section

and some pretty way out subjects [to most]too.
hope this is of help

www.educate-yourself.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

*bump*

yeah, but don't forget that TCOTBIP have done a "good" job discrediting Reich's work,
we'll just have to muddle on through until orgone science becomes "mainstream".

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This here, i'd love to be able to replicate myself.

Pitty they only spray at night here.

VIDEO LINK

If you're able to make one, give her a whizz and if the results show similar to this video - please post more video's

also - a warning - have heard that people whom use cloudbusters get visits from a black hellicopter once they realise you're busting up their chemtrails. Helicopter is trying to find where the device is i supose, and intimidate you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Amaterasu

*bump*

yeah, but don't forget that TCOTBIP have done a "good" job discrediting Reich's work,
we'll just have to muddle on through until orgone science becomes "mainstream".

Though I get the drift, "TCOTBIP" is a new one on me. Yes, Reich was definitely going in the right direction.

And yes, he has been suppressed.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cloudbuster Wilhelm Reich

Kate Bush Cloudbusting

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

oh sorry, i prefer not to refer to the Psychophathic/Bizarro subset of humanity; as the elite, or the powers that be, so i call 'em TCOTBIP=The Custodians Of The Black Iron Prison

Tigahawk this might be of interest to you and everybody else:

instructions for building a Chembuster are at the bottom end of the page
Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

here's another picture of a chembuster cutting through CT's

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
the scripture says that in the end times the faithful " will do exploits"....this could be one of them
...when using bondo to make the little ones, go fast...resin is better ( from fiberglass repair)

edit on 16-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: YAHUSHUA

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Amaterasu

oh sorry, i prefer not to refer to the Psychophathic/Bizarro subset of humanity; as the elite, or the powers that be, so i call 'em TCOTBIP=The Custodians Of The Black Iron Prison

Brilliantly apt. I may use that m'self, if it's alright with you. [grin]

It so condenses the truth of Their position.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Last August I attempted to get interests piqued in regard to the use of Orgone....mostly met with contempt and very few replies...looks like you will do better...

For what it's worth...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

Thanks for this, made me burst out

Spewed my beverage!!

... have heard that people whom use cloudbusters get visits from a black hellicopter once they realise you're busting up their chemtrails...

NO end to the amusements here at ATS, lately!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Self delusion seems pretty popular these days...

The idea that these do anything, let alone affect anything as far away as contrails, is absolutely laughable.

But feel free to blast away. My disbelief certainly won't have any impact on it's operation...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
so can you orgone blaster users talk about your experiences with them, and how they actually affect the cloud? i mean, where does all the aluminum and barium go? where do the ELF's go? why does the temperature drop?

don't send me links, explain in your own words and experiences, please.

patiently awaiting responses, i really don't believe these do anything. i am willing to flirt with the idea that they do what you say they do though, so make your case.
edit on 16-2-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Self delusion seems pretty popular these days...

The idea that these do anything, let alone affect anything as far away as contrails, is absolutely laughable.

But feel free to blast away. My disbelief certainly won't have any impact on it's operation...

Given that I have built an orgone shooter and had manifest a definite coolness and tingle, I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that perhaps you don't know as much as you think on this topic. It sounds incredible, so you just pass it off as bunk without even keeping the mind open to the possibility that what you think is how things work - may be a bit off.

I am unsure about the chemtrail busting, but I know orgone exists.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join