It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experienced first Satanic experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I think it's kinda funny that you wanted to summon a demon and one possibly gives you a warning that they are there instead of sneaking up on you and grabbing you by the spine after tapping on your window instead of shattering it into a million pieces and you hear "jesus" of all things and were scared.... but were summoning a demon.

I'm sorry but that is really funny.

Not because you were summoning demons and not because you were scared by the event but the two mixed together are just freaking hilarious.

edit on 16-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

have you considered summoning an angel instead...

Why look for trouble?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by PaR3v

have you considered summoning an angel instead...

Why look for trouble?

yeah...like trying summoning the easter bunny or something if "knock, knock, I'm here, let's talk about jesus" scares you.

I'm sorry... I have to pick. maybe that's what you got... an angel or a Jehovah's witness ghost instead. You should invite him back.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Consider yourself blessed. Now you know of the reality of spirits and can take the biblical warnings on the occult seriously and renounce it all.

Tell me, in its presence could you feel fear? Like all the hair in your body standing on their ends? Pure terror?
edit on 16-2-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Once one has opened themselves up to satan and demons, they are with you or will continue to be a problem in your life. I urge you to research the best ways for you to cleanse yourself of them so that they will not be a negative force on the rest of your life. I'm living proof that messing with that stuff can cause a lifetime of hell. Just my 2 cents. Take it (or not) as you wish.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
symptoms of schizophrenia include:

* Thought disorder: Thoughts and speech can be very jumbled, jumping from one topic to another without any obvious link. It can be very difficult to talk with a person who has schizophrenia.
* Delusions: These are false beliefs of being persecuted, or of guilt, or of being very powerful. Some people may think they are being controlled by others, or that they have special powers. Some feel so afraid of others that they withdraw or hide to keep themselves feeling safe.
* Hallucinations: This most commonly involves hearing voices which the person thinks are criticising them or telling them what to do. Some people have hallucinations affecting what they see or feel or smell. To the person having the hallucination, these seem real.

While the person has these changed thought patterns, their illness can be called an 'acute psychosis'. Treatment with medication will usually reduce these psychotic symptoms.

Read more: Schizophrenia Forum - the Symptoms of Skitsofrenia ehealthforum.com...

Very foolish, blind and dangerously ignorant the scientific/medical community is. Don't believe one word of the regurgitated nonsense above. It is easy to misinterpret spiritual experiences. You would be wise to consult people who are spiritually developed and knowledge. Do not listen to the medically/ scientifically indoctrinated automatons. Especially during such critical and vulnerable states of spiritual revelation both angelic and demonic.

Having purged several dozen Demonic entities from my life, I can tell you with great confidence in my words, that should you continue to contract and welcome these dark entities onto your life, it will redefine and consume all that is GOOD in your life. It can also result in suicidal thoughts, despair and the manifestation of spectacular bad luck.

Telling them to go away is fruitless if you have no spiritual strength or divine support. Chances are that you are dealing with a low level demonic minion. Sent to investigate and evaluate your level of spiritual ignorance. Once they see that you are unaware of the light of truth, they will begin to dwell within you. Their affect on your mind will be unnoticeable at first, and by the time you realized you made a mistake, there might be dozens of them dwelling within you.

My recommendation is to align your spiritual practices and intents towards the spiritual teachings of enlightened masters. Personally, I have asked Jesus to come into my life and rid my house of anything that is of darkness. He took care of my demons very quickly. Now, everywhere I go, demons tremble and walk the other way. I am a spiritual bad #%S! Thanks to Jesus.

Take consideration of what I've said to you and reverse your course before you are consumed.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'm still going with the jehovah's witness ghost.

I think they are probably WAY more common if you are looking for someone willing to tell you about the afterlife or spirits or whatever.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If you have let some dark forces into your life, the power of love is the best way to overcome it. This is why Jesus is so popular in sorting this mess out. If you let the fear take hold of you it can be quite sad. It does take some effort to overcome it, but accepting your mortality and taking thinks one step at a time helps.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The next time you hear the knocks you should get a digital recorder and try to get some evp's a camera for pics then come back and post the evidence.Otherwise a trip to a certified board physcologist sounds like your best bet.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

There's a difference between exorcising demons and evoking them. Exorcising is removing negative thought patterns, emotional blockage, or trauma from yourself or someone else's mind/psyche, which is what you appear to be referring to. Evoking 'demons' (and I'm using this term very loosely, as I have a very different understanding of what a demon is than most ordinary Westerners) is the practice I outlined a few posts back, i.e. stimulating certain areas of your brain to produce certain results. My take on demons as actual entities, and in a larger sense spirits in general, is that they are more like collective thoughtforms that have a certain degree of sentience and consciousness in themselves, but only inside the realms of "real" beings' perceptions, much like a corporation is a legally recognized individual in the United States and does many of the same things that an actual biological entity would, but only exists when there are minds to make it manifest. I'm not here to sell anyone on anything, but you seem like you're fairly adept in these matters and maybe you would appreciate a little insight from someone else walking a similar path. But I definitely agree with you on the point that the more conventional notion of demons (negative entities/thoughtforms) can be catalyzed positively and that doing so can be very beneficial for one to work with these things. I do it all the time and most if not all of us will do it at some point in our lives. It is how we overcome certain things and grow as people. It follows the same principle as confronting a problem as opposed to running away from it. If you live in fear of your problems/demons and you try to deny them, cover them up, whatever, they will end up consuming you. I've seen it happen, I've seen it kill people in fact. The esoteric always has a mundane counterpart. As above, so below.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When ever I hear demon summoning stories I have to laugh, I've tried it for fun and guess what nothing happens. There are evil spirits but summoning them I don't think so... I'm very open to the paranormal but summonings just to me are not real.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah. It was real Black Majick. I played the videos on my computer, that in itself is powerful enough to conjure demons, i've learned.

Also, the way I kept summoning one. I was just asking for it. If you want to learn more about this. Google "Vassago" and find your clues from there. I'm not going to direct anybody in any real directions....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I prefer not to use the terminology of demons, angels, or djinn, etc unless in more of a historical reference. It would be more likely that older terms such as these would either translate into what we in modern scientific times refer to as those listed above.

Or vice versa. There is as much evidence for one as the other.

Referring to aliens and multi-dimentionals, not kids playing pranks,etc.
edit on 2/16/2011 by wtbengineer because: to clarify

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Yeah. It was real Black Majick. I played the videos on my computer, that in itself is powerful enough to conjure demons, i've learned.

Also, the way I kept summoning one. I was just asking for it. If you want to learn more about this. Google "Vassago" and find your clues from there. I'm not going to direct anybody in any real directions....

It's as real as you make it. You probably were asking for it by going into it under prepared and under informed. That's alright though. The Fool of the Tarot starts his journey oblivious of any peril or opportunity awaiting him, and plunges straight off the edge of the cliff into the alchemical process. There is a lot to learn and a lot to gain on this path. You just need to exercise a little discipline and catalyze these experiences into insight and self-improvement. King Solomon routinely summoned demons to gain control and dominion over them. Supposedly, the book of the Goetia I have been referring to was written by Solomon as a catalogue of all the demons he attained mastery of, and according to legend he utilized them to build the first Temple of Jerusalem which housed the Holy of Holies. If this experience has scared you and you wish to go back to sleep, do as thou will. However, I am here to tell you that fear only has as much control over you as you let it. If you can learn to use the knowledge you've encountered properly you might be able to construct your own holy temple as Solomon once did.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i don't think this is a topic people should be poking fun at...

If you don't believe it works, try using some of the spells in the various books on the subject....

When some crazy demon jumps up and bites your face off you won't be such a smart ass will you people...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How can you swear to God and then summon demons?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Sir you are dabbling into the occult, demons will love you for it. But they will also terrorize you and your family...and you will end up being their slave. Jesus is the only one who can save you from them. These things are real and they are NOT to be messed with. God warns the Israelites many many times not to mess with anything occult like witchcraft, summoning spirits, mediums, anything like that, because when you do that stuff you are basically giving Satan the right to your life.

for every one -- whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, he shall be saved.'

Just ask Jesus into your heart and tell Him you want Him you believe He died on the cross for you. He will indwell inside you forever and nothing evil will ever mess with you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What happened to the good old days of saying Bloody Mary five times in a dark bathroom? Is that not enough, so people have to attempt to summon demons? Honestly that sounds kind of exciting, I would love if you told me exactly what you said and did to summon this demon. Seriously though, I'm not saying this to poke fun or insult you, but schizophrenia might be a possible explanation. One day your a completely normal functioning member of society, then two to three months later, you're talking about nuclear fusion happening inside of your mind and the goblins that live inside of your milk carton and try to race you to work. And it all seems completely normal from the schizophrenics point of view. I don't want to hammer the idea into your head that you're going insane, but it's a possible explanation for what happened.

You also said that you've been trying to summon it for weeks, maybe your mind was so focused on the idea of summoning a demon, that you heard some spooky sounds like we all do from time to time in our house, and subconsciously concluded that it was a demon.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

So you're not going to tell me what you did to summon it?

No need to be rude either

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join