It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experienced first Satanic experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I was dabbling around with Satanism a bit and was reading on the demons and how to summon them. i've learned the basic way to get around some. it was actually a more regular way of doing it.

it took around 2-3 weeks to finally get what i wanted....i highly recommend not summoning any demons at all. but i do not want to summon any again in my life after what i experienced.

at first i was looking out of the window, just seeing what was passing by my street, nothing out of the ordinary. i saw some shadows, but didn't give it any bother. i went to go back to sit down for about an hour and i heard a loud Tap on my window.

i was seeing little orbs flying around in my room. and little pieces of smoke. it seemed that way...wasn't really real. then i heard a tap on my window.

i felt kind of unconscious for a moment. At this point I still didn't realize what was exactly was going on, just minding my business on my computer.

. so i got up and walked towards my exit out of my room. i live in the attic btw. and i felt the prescence of something.

i swear to god... i suddenly heard voices being spoken to me. i don't even remember what it said. but it was like "I am here" or something of those words. and i got really shaken. it kept trying to talk to me, and then i heard on the T.V "Jesus" and it suddenly stopped. like a life savor.

Again taps on my window. and i never hear these types of things before...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Some advice:

Do not mess around with things you don't know about, or what to expect.

This could have turned out alot worse.

vVv

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to this stuff, but it really interests me. I for one, wouldn't mind anything happening (mostly because I don't believe in it) but I'd give it a go for fun..
Mind giving me tips on how to do this?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Kindly tell them you want privacy, and mind your actions in the future.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So you believe in demons.
Then you purposely attempt to summon these 'demons' to come and visit you.
The result is- You believe that it worked, and these 'demons' came to visit you.
This scared you.

What were you actually trying to accomplish? What was it that you expected to happen?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
symptoms of schizophrenia include:

* Thought disorder: Thoughts and speech can be very jumbled, jumping from one topic to another without any obvious link. It can be very difficult to talk with a person who has schizophrenia.
* Delusions: These are false beliefs of being persecuted, or of guilt, or of being very powerful. Some people may think they are being controlled by others, or that they have special powers. Some feel so afraid of others that they withdraw or hide to keep themselves feeling safe.
* Hallucinations: This most commonly involves hearing voices which the person thinks are criticising them or telling them what to do. Some people have hallucinations affecting what they see or feel or smell. To the person having the hallucination, these seem real.

While the person has these changed thought patterns, their illness can be called an 'acute psychosis'. Treatment with medication will usually reduce these psychotic symptoms.

Read more: Schizophrenia Forum - the Symptoms of Skitsofrenia ehealthforum.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I once read somewhere that Satanism was created by a Jew/Jews in order to bait people away from Christianity...

If you summon a demon you are supposed to say "fly my pretty" and dispatch it to the person of your choice. However, I think its wise for you to avoid them...
edit on 16-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What if, he actually heard these things?? Let us consider this possibility.

But why? I know it seems inexplicable.

Alternate possibilities I can see::
1) Kids playing tricks. Likely twice as possible as something exotic.
2) Trees and wind, misidentification etc. I would think this is the most likely.
3) Aliens.
4) Other hypotheticals such as multi-dimensional theories.

I prefer not to use the terminology of demons, angels, or djinn, etc unless in more of a historical reference. It would be more likely that older terms such as these would either translate into what we in modern scientific times refer to as those listed above.

Feel free to add or subtract from that list or my translation preferences.
Just helping you figure out for yourself what happened.
Good luck and don't let the aliens get you. Hehe.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If you're going to # around with things like black magick you should probably have a pretty good understanding of what it is and what's actually going on or risk scarring yourself mentally. There is a really good quote I've encountered in my own personal study of the occult that might help ground you a little: "It's All In Your Head ... You Just Have No Idea How Big Your Head Is." Read up on Crowley's introduction to the Goetia for a mundane explanation of the process of evoking 'demons". A cursory study of Crowley's work aimed at the neophyte and uninitiated would be good in general. "Magick in Theory and Practice" and "Magick Without Tears" are good introductions to the subject. You can find these works hosted online many places, but this site has a compendium of several books regarding the occult by several well-known and well-practiced adepts in the field: vsociety.net... . May you find success in your quest, frater.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Isn't that what Judaism is for?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Check out this wild interview. There are ten parts. I don't know who is stranger...the interviewers or Morneau.

Definately he seems to believe himself and his story of Demon Spirits.

Highly Entertaining at any rate.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-2-2011 by Wildmanimal because: add link

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

I believe they think that Christianity was designed to bait people away from Judaism... So perhaps Satanism is thier revenge... Then again, Satanists just use the name of "Satan" but are really opposed to the concept of any thing above the power of man. Hell, perhaps all religions are just a means for individuals to gain some kind of power over things that they fundamentally cannot understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

There is one big possibility you're leaving out: molding one's own beliefs to produce physiological responses either by way of self-delusion or an application of will to produce a specific set of results. The human mind is a complicated thing and it is unwise to underestimate the power of belief. Belief is how a sugar pill can cure someone of baldness or a disease just by telling the patient that it will. It is a documented medical phenomena called the placebo effect and a testament to the human mind's ability to dictate and create it's own reality. This is what famed occultist Aleister Crowley has to say of the phenomena in his introduction to the Goetia, a grimoire aimed at the summoning of "demons":

What is the cause of my illusion of seeing a spirit in the triangle of Art? Every smatterer, every expert in psychology, will answer: “That cause lies in your brain.” English children are taught (pace the Education Act) that the Universe lies in infinite Space; Hindu children, in the Akaca, which is the same thing. Those Europeans who go a little deeper learn from Fichte, that the phenomenal Universe is the creation of the Ego; Hindus, or Europeans studying under Hindu Gurus, are told, that by Akaca is mean the Chitakaca. The Chitakaca is situated in the “Third Eye,” i.e., in the brain. By assuming higher dimensions of space, we can assimilate this face to Realism; but we have no need to take so much trouble. This being true for the ordinary Universe, that all sense impressions are dependent on changes in the brain, we must include illusions, which are after all sense-impressions as much as “realities” are, in the class of “phenomena dependent on brain-changes.” Magical phenomena, however, come under a special sub-class, since they are willed, and their cause is the series of “real” phenomena called the operations of ceremonial Magic. These consist of: (1) Sight. The circle, square, triangle, vessels, lamps, robes, implements, etc. (2) Sound. The invocations. (3) Smell. The perfumes. (4) Taste. The Sacraments. (5) Touch. As under (1) (6) Mind. The combination of all these and reflection on their significance. These unusual impressions (1-5) produce unusual brain-changes; hence their summary (6) is of unusual kind. Its projection back into the apparently phenomenal world is therefore unusual. Herein then consists the reality of the operations and effects of ceremonial magic, and I conceive that the apology is ample, so far as the “effects” refer only to those phenomena which appear to the magician himself, the appearance of the spirit, his conversation, possible shocks from imprudence, and so on, even to ecstasy on the one hand, and death or madness on the other. But can any of the effects described in this our book Goetia be obtained, and if so, can you give a rational explanation of the circumstances? Say you so? I can, and will. The spirits of the Goetia are portions of the human brain. Their seals therefore represent (Mr. Spencer’s projected cube) methods of stimulating or regulating those particular spots (through the eye). The names of God are vibrations calculated to establish: (a) General control of the brain. (Establishment of functions relative to the subtle world). (b) Control over the brain in detail. (Rank or type of the Spirit). (c) Control over one special portion. (Name of the Spirit.) The perfumes aid this through smell. Usually the perfume will only tend to control a large area; but there is an attribution of perfumes to letters of the alphabet enabling one, by a Qabalistic formula, to spell out the Spirit’s name. I need not enter into more particular discussion of these points; the intelligent reader can easily fill in what is lacking. If, then, I say, with Solomon: “The Spirit Cimieries teaches logic,” what I mean is: “Those portions of my brain which subserve the logical faculty may be stimulated and developed by following out the process called ‘The Invocation of Cimieries.’” And this is a purely materialistic rational statement; it is independent of any objective hierarchy at all. Philosophy has nothing to say; and Science can only suspend judgement, pending a proper and methodical investigation of the facts alleged.

The key phrase in all of that is: "The spirits of the Goetia are portions of the human brain." This was a man who devoted his entire life to the study and practice of Magick, and this is how he understood it. It is very rational and mundane when you get down to it. It's all about using your illusion. "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Edit:
Now, I must say there is in fact a deeper, metaphysical understanding to the entire phenomena of "Magick" and the sacred science of life, alchemy, but this is something that would be very hard to explain to, and is indeed not intended for, the uninitiated. Your belief in this matters not, but at the same time matters the most. This is one of the higher esoteric secrets. It is the alchemists Magnum Opus, the Philosopher's Stone: the ability to transmute lead into gold. For those that are totally uninitiated, the weight of the Stone is enough to crush them, and for those with just enough knowledge to use it but lack the discipline to catalyze it properly only opens up the door to potential abuse and could have disasterous implications for the user and the people around him. Only after years of self-discovery, training, discipline, and practice in the science of living may one approach this knowledge with any hope of real gain. I do not doubt that some here are ready for this, and I do believe that on a macrocosmic level a transmutation process is being completed. It happened on the microcosmic level for me, and one of the key tenets to alchemy and the occult is "As above, so below", which entails that if it has been completed in one paradigm it is completed on a larger scale. I hope that when it comes time for all of you to use the Grail in your own lives you will catalyze positive changes in your lives and in your worlds. To change yourself is to change your universe. This is what is meant by, "The kingdom of God is within you." We are reaching a very critical moment in our collective evolution. Everything is connected, we are all branches on the Tree of Life. "All is One and One is All." Catalyze your life. Be at one with Buddha in peace.
edit on 16-2-2011 by theamnesiac because: Afterthought

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

"Dabbling around in Satanism...."

What? Dabbling? Why must you dabble in Satanism of all things....aren't there much more easier, safer, sane-er things to be doing? Like, I don't know....dabble in knitting or something. Make a nice scarf. I don't know. I just don't get how you up and decide to dabble in Satanism. Get a hobby!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

I think that most people who dabble in the dark arts cannot really comprehend what real fear and darkness is like. Generally, what I can seem the practitioners of the dark arts are usually people that have been wronged in life, for example, a victim of a brutal rape might end up becoming a "witch" - however, those that "dabble" will make a "sacrifice" because none of them have really had an experience of "hell" to work with the dark forces directly.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by MeSoCorny

I think that most people who dabble in the dark arts cannot really comprehend what real fear and darkness is like.

Well when Beelzebub shows up wanting to trade the OP's soul for a community rec center he'll start to know what fear and darkness are like. . .playing Bingo with old people may seem like a good idea, but trust me, it is not.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't take the risk toying with this.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Honestly mate, "dabbling around" in something you don't understand is not good.

It is like me "dabbling around" with some voodoo, and now i have three arms. It is not advisable. Not smart.

Why did you feel the need to do this? Are you looking for answers? And what did you expect to find, to happen?

And if this is a trolling thread, i say shame on you....

Vvv

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

No disrespect intended, but you've got a very one-dimensional view of what the "dark arts" are. Indeed, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You probably use many of the techniques that are employed in the "dark arts" every day of your life and aren't even aware of it. In fact, I guarantee that you do. If you've got a consciousness and a will, you're creating your reality all the time while at the same time your reality defines and creates you. Life is much bigger than you or I, but at the same time, personal experience is the pinnacle of it all. One day you may come to understand these things on a deeper level and be conscious of them, or you may go through your entire life totally unaware, and in either case you're going to end up being exactly right. If this sounds like new-age fluff to you, then it is. If this rings true with you, then it is true. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Be at one with Buddha in peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by PaR3v

It is like me "dabbling around" with some voodoo, and now i have three arms. It is not advisable. Not smart.

Vvv

Hahaha. I'm a bit bored here.

I think I may dabble in shooting myself in the face.

Regarding the three arms thing, though....doesn't sound too awful bad. I can think of many situations where an extra arm would have been nice. Maybe I should take up voodoo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join