It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experienced first Satanic experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theamnesiac

I still completely disagree

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
thats crazy and yes i do not suggest you summon any more ghost/demons ever again

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

I still completely disagree

Recently, scientists have been able to stimulate parts of the brain where subjects have had profound religious experiences where they believe they are in contact with god, when it was in fact electrodes artificially activating certain regions of the brain. Glossollalia has is most likely a product of hypnosis, same with the 'miracles' of Benny Hinn (a cursory study of NLP and the psychology of crowds will go a long way in explaining this), Many cases of what was thought to be demonic possession back in the middle ages up until the modern age have been identified as people having seizures, and the list goes on. Your mind creates the universe you live in, while simultaneously your perception is created and molded by your universe. The human mind is amazing in some of the things it can do. There are some demons which take on a life of their own and become 'conscious' in a sense, but they only exist when there is consciousness there to manifest them. That is not to say extra dimensional beings do not or cannot exist, but the popular notions of what a demon is have been misinterpreted, mostly through deliberate action through the Church. People who are only given the parts of a religion that is intended for the unwashed masses, the uninitiated, have been cut off from many of the deeper secrets which explain the actual mechanisms by which these phenomena occur, and the instruction needed to control and manipulate these things. The esoteric always has a mundane interpretation. As above, so below.

I'll leave you with a quote that really helped me understand some of these things: I can walk on water, too (if it's frozen...)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Actually, I think I was misinterpreting what you were saying. The 'demons' that cause mental illness, depression, negative thought patters, these are a different breed than the ones you envoke. These are the demons that must be exorcised, either through mental exercises such as therapy, or chemical means such as medication. The demons that are envoked, (the better term for them is actually daemon) are the ones that you are in conscious control of, the ones you are using to alter your brain patterns and consciousness. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
just remember not all demons are evil! but you need to know the name of the, for lack of a better word, spirit you are summoning and you need to take the proper safegards against them. i would not recomond trying summoning again unless you actulay know what your doing,

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Yes there are reasons for why I exactly did summon demons but for reasons beyond your own understanding.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
reply to post by LordBucket

Yes there are reasons for why I exactly did summon demons but for reasons beyond your own understanding.

Well it is good that you had actual reasons beyond just wanting to mess around with "creepy" things or just dance with the devil for the hell of it, but from the way you describe your experience you don't have much actual practice in the fields you were trying to work in. It sounds very undisciplined, especially considering the fact that you didn't accomplish much other than just scaring yourself. If you've got real goals in mind that you want to accomplish by working with esoteric things like evoking demons, you should probably study up a little more in the future so you know what to be prepared for, how to control and properly catalyze the experience, ect.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Which operation did you use?

Did you close the gate after the operation? Because let me tell you the TV will not finish the operation and close the gate.

Discipline. Magick requires discipline. Number One.

We do not live in a vacuum. You open a gate bring a few of the bad boys through, freak out and the rest of us have to clean up the mess.

Babies with dynamite.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

When foolish humans mess around with the left hand path it gives the rest of us a bad name. dumb kid. I studied the dark science years before invoking my first malevolent entity, and then only after studying years of the right hand path and because I had trained my mind I could handle its activities and banish it without fuss. If you take fear into any ritual then fear and chaos is what you receive.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I actually did not mean to sound so b*tchy. But I am concerned that people are not properly trained and if going it alone, are not scholars. You can die and in more than one dimension and worse, just loose your mind.

I have been messaging with another magus-to-be on ATS who did another advanced operation that requires the ultimate sacrifice, kill or be killed. It was done like it was a parlor trick and with a bunch of other people no less!

On another thread some one is using a device to open a wormhole with his third chakra to time travel...well, of course you can, but your not coming back!

Well, just as you said Tindalos2013...it takes years of trial and error and effort and discipline and mistakes and whatever to find one's path. I like you found, for me, after working with the curriculum, that the right hand path was best.. But, my left hand brother's and sister's have saved my butt more than once. And I do the same for them when needed. We are a balance for each other, a sort of League of Extraordinary Gentle People as it were.

Tindalos2013, I think we are headed for a beautiful shade of gray as a collective conscious while maintaining our own gradations of color as individuals.

By the way, I am a terrible magician. I am a mystic at heart. But, in a pinch I can clean up a mess, which is why I took the attitude I did in my previous post.

Sorry OP...but you have to get serious or drop it...its not a hobby.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

This has always baffled me, People say that jews dont believe in satan or the devil. But then I hear that King Solomon could have possibly been a Satanist and that he use to Conjure up demons. Well how does that happen?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
the goblins that live inside of your milk carton and try to race you to work.

ha ha ha !!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marabella22

This has always baffled me, People say that jews dont believe in satan or the devil. But then I hear that King Solomon could have possibly been a Satanist and that he use to Conjure up demons. Well how does that happen?

The ideas about Satan and the devil that Christian dogma has run with originated with Judaism in the first place. The Jews just have a different perception of these things. They don't believe in the same way that Christians do. Many of the modern ideas about demons and the devil and hell and such came from authors like John Milton and Dante Alighieri and figureheads within the Christian church, i.e. people with no actual spiritual authority by dogmatic Christianity's own definition. A cursory study of this will shed much light upon the subject.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Marabella22

One thing is for sure, reformed Jews always try to distance themselves from Solomon and Abraham, especially the latter, when it comes to the son killing part.

Except the Torah Rabbis, they call it like they see it.

If Solomon was a nut case, they say so, if he was an exceptional visionary, they say that as well. Same with Abraham... Here is why I love the Jews, for every Jew there is an opinion and in Judaism, every opinion is considered, argued and respected.

Try to get tickets or spend High Holy Days with your Jewish friends.

It will answer all your questions.

So hilarious... you will be shocked at their lack of connection to the conspiracies subscribed to them. Jews are clueless. No idea, deer in the headlights. Maybe that is how Hitler got them...they had no idea people hated them so much or subscribed to them such horrific claims.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I agree, it's not a joke or game to be messed around with.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

How cute - first he spends three weeks trying to summon things, and when they show up, you # your pants.
Maybe next time you might want to think twice on what you want and make sure you can handle receiving what you ask for, eh ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Actually Crowley was never an expert on demons as he only summoned one - Buer. He also did not finish the Abramelin and even then was only doing the short form not the full length one.

The author of the OP is a loose cannon and a danger to himself at the very least.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
magic and satanism: very little success, a lot of possibilities of screwing it big time.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So if one can summon a demon....why cant an angel be summoned. Do tell.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow, this is probably one of the most fascinating threads I've ever read on ats.... Very interesting. I need to send a couple u2u's but don't have the posts yet...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join