It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Obama the "Anti-Christ"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Now as you all know, I like calling b.s. on things not proven. and before I put this one into my category of b.s. as well, I am asking for links with credible information or atleast solid proof to back up the claim that President Obama is thee "Anti-Christ".

If I could get some good links and or videos with this information I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
He is not and surely you will not get any evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am fairly certain this has been covered before. Here is a short list of threads dealing with the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps.

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I believe that if there is or was an "antichrist" which is never stated to be an actual flesh and blood person in the bible, it would have to be the popes of the catholic church, i remember seeing a thread on here a while back talking about it, if i can find the original post ill put up a link. But i dont believe that obama is the antichrist in any way shape or form, hes just a pawn, just like most other political figures in The United States.

link   
reply to post by Ronin22

Obama is a puppet, bilderberg, the military and the extreme rich are the puppeteer.. Dance !
Anti Christ ? thats just relegious momble jumble... If anything Anti Christ is religion itself
edit on 15-2-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

link   
I was actually thinking about this yesterday as I drove home from work.

I would say that, nah, obama isn't the antichrist. Reasons:

the antichrist was described as a person of outstanding ability and extraordinary power, a "bright and shining star", that he would arise out of Christianity, and the would in some fashion be a uniter of people.

barack obama is none of these things, and he never will be any of these things. he was a mediocre student, a poor jurist, a failed senator and an abysmal president. he will be relegated to the one - term dust heap, along with jimmy carter and richard nixon.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
preciate it fellas(and/or)ladies

link   
The "Anti-Christ" doesn't need to exist.
Look around.
Society is it's own worst enemy.

link   
or you could do your own research instead of creating a thread asking people to do it for you...thats just lazy man

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Obama is a progressive tax and spend liberal with an agenda.
But he's not the anti-christ.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
I was actually thinking about this yesterday as I drove home from work.

I would say that, nah, obama isn't the antichrist. Reasons:

the antichrist was described as a person of outstanding ability and extraordinary power, a "bright and shining star", that he would arise out of Christianity, and the would in some fashion be a uniter of people.

barack obama is none of these things, and he never will be any of these things. he was a mediocre student, a poor jurist, a failed senator and an abysmal president. he will be relegated to the one - term dust heap, along with jimmy carter and richard nixon.

Don't have no concrete proof to support this but
*Outstanding Ability = Yes, President Obama has that
*Extraordinary Power = Yes, I will not touch upon why but yes
*Bright and Shining Star = He is that
*Arise out of Christianity = He does claim he is Christian
*Unite the people = I saw ALOT of Unity when he was crowned new ruler.

lol, you just gave me reason's as to why he is. lol but all joking aside, i'll read up and research the links you all give me.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
or you could do your own research instead of creating a thread asking people to do it for you...thats just lazy man

OR you could not post in this topic, and keep it moving.

thanks for your input, but please note it will not be taking into consideration.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My opinion... He is not the Anti-Christ.

He doesn't have what it takes.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

I really have to disagree that obama has any of these qualities.

He is not a shining star, he has no exceptional abilities, he is NOT a Christian or of a Christian background. obama has no more extrordinary abilities over and above what most charismatic con-men have at their disposal.

from what I understand about the concept of the antichrist, these qualities will be undeniably present. Even bending the "rules" and the definitions to the point of breaking, there is no way obama could fit the bill.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

obama is another hibryd human-reptilian that doesn't gives a ... byp , about humans...
When was Bush , I always wonder WHY he used to laugh and beeing so arogant when we HUMANS came into his "attention" ...
THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW!
But "anti-Christ" is an old saying that AFTER we will know what they KNOW , it will LOOSE its "sense" ...

[Snipped photo]

USA President George Bush - [snip]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 15/2/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No way in hell is Obama the Anti-Christ. Anti-American? Maybe. Anti-Intelligent? Damn straight. But he doesn't fit the bill to be the Anti-Christ.

Now Justin Bieber? That kid is the god damn Anti-Christ if ever he walked upon this Earth. That kid warrants a close watching.
Retarded little nancy boy.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

yeah well i didnt mean to sound rude but i still stand by what i said. There are plenty of other threads about Obama being the anti christ and plenty other websites that discuss the issue i just think its completely lazy and unnecassary to post a thread with very little substance asking people to research for you something you want the answer to.

Google is your friend.

Edit to Add: If you would have brought any new information to the table that i had not seen anywhere else (or any information at all) then i probably wouldnt have a problem with the thread
edit on 15/2/11 by moosevernel because: eta

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I watched a special on this, and Obama may be. However I feel as if Iran's leader is also a candidate for the 3rd anti Christ. But Nostradamus I believe stated he would come from an eastern European country, which inquires Hitler, however Hitler already did his damage. So possibly someone from the UK, or easily a UN country. The theories on FEMA camps is that UN soldiers have been trained to run, and are running them as for American soldiers refused, or surely would.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Prior to the Catholic Church's re-definition of antichrist (because they conformed too closely to some of the attributes) it was believed that the anti-christ was a kingdom or system of government. Not a single human being.

Many of the early reformation theologists were of the belief that the Catholic Church of their time was the antichrist.

Some still are.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No Barack Obama isn't the Antichrist. I would be willing to bet on it. As for Michelle, well that's very debatable. She looks evil in every picture I've seen.

edit on 15-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join