It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Obama the "Anti-Christ"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Although the antichrist and "little horn that rises up" are likely to be kingdoms, there is an identified individual in eschatological prophecy called the Great Beast.

Many of the prophecies about the Great Beast say he will will be part Hebrew (geaneologically) and will arise from the Scythian peroples (they originally occupied Russia & the Balkans). He will be an apparent peacemaker and will convince 1/4 of the world that through his leadership they will obtain peace. About half way through his 7 year period in power, however, everything will start to come apart and his true nature will be revealed.

He will not have a normal affection for women (this is taken to indicate that he is homosexual) but will form part of a trinity of leaders. the beast, his prophet and the whore of Babylon (taken to mean Babalonian style mystery religions).

he will appear to be mortally wounded by a sword to his shoulder and/or face but will also appear to have been rescucitated after 3 days. His regime will be the epitome of millitary power (people will comment "who can stand against the beast"?).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ronin22
Now as you all know, I like calling b.s. on things not proven. and before I put this one into my category of b.s. as well, I am asking for links with credible information or atleast solid proof to back up the claim that President Obama is thee "Anti-Christ".

If I could get some good links and or videos with this information I would greatly appreciate it.

You'd have to prove the existence of God first. And then that of Jesus. And then that Jesus is God.

If you were able to prove all that then you have to prove that God wrote the Bible and that the crazy ramblings and dreams of an aging man are not just that.

If you were able to prove all those things, then you could accept that there could be something opposite of that, an ANTI-Christ.

Until all of that is proven to be fact, all else is a moot point.

Khar

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by Ronin22

I really have to disagree that obama has any of these qualities.

He is not a shining star, he has no exceptional abilities, he is NOT a Christian or of a Christian background. obama has no more extrordinary abilities over and above what most charismatic con-men have at their disposal.

from what I understand about the concept of the antichrist, these qualities will be undeniably present. Even bending the "rules" and the definitions to the point of breaking, there is no way obama could fit the bill.

He was a Christian or you guys wouldn't have bothered with Rev. Jeremiah Wright and all that racist rhetoric he was spouting. Did you guys forget that quickly that he attended a church where this rev. said all this bad stuff about America and you guys ate it like candy. here and here
Now you are saying he wasn't christian. When will you guys make up your minds?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

just because he attended a church that was "christian" in label does not mean that he was a Christian. Jeremiah Wright is not a Christian, his church is not, barack obama is not.

this would not be the first time that a career politician attended a certain church just because he wanted to endear himself to a particular voting base.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by Ronin22

I really have to disagree that obama has any of these qualities.

He is not a shining star, he has no exceptional abilities, he is NOT a Christian or of a Christian background. obama has no more extrordinary abilities over and above what most charismatic con-men have at their disposal.

from what I understand about the concept of the antichrist, these qualities will be undeniably present. Even bending the "rules" and the definitions to the point of breaking, there is no way obama could fit the bill.

Where's your proof he isn't Christian? Because I can pull up video interviews as well as written articles in which he states he is christian. (Not trying to be argumentative just asking).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Where is your proof President Obama is "Another hybrid human-reptilian" ??? He looks pretty human to me.
edit on 15/2/11 by argentus because: removed large quote, inserted 'reply to'

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
No way in hell is Obama the Anti-Christ. Anti-American? Maybe. Anti-Intelligent? Damn straight. But he doesn't fit the bill to be the Anti-Christ.

Now Justin Bieber? That kid is the god damn Anti-Christ if ever he walked upon this Earth. That kid warrants a close watching.
Retarded little nancy boy.

Where is your proof he is "Anti-American" and I definitely would LOVE to see proof he is "Anti-Intelligent"

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Obama is too stupid tobe the Antichrist.Also as far as i kow he has no supernatural powers, a prerequisite to being the devil.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
reply to post by Ronin22

yeah well i didnt mean to sound rude but i still stand by what i said. There are plenty of other threads about Obama being the anti christ and plenty other websites that discuss the issue i just think its completely lazy and unnecassary to post a thread with very little substance asking people to research for you something you want the answer to.

Google is your friend.

Edit to Add: If you would have brought any new information to the table that i had not seen anywhere else (or any information at all) then i probably wouldnt have a problem with the thread
edit on 15/2/11 by moosevernel because: eta

Listen, I didn't ask YOU to do the research for me. my question still stands, any links, videos, or articles provided still means I would have to read them to assimilate the knowledge in. Yes you were rude, but you always seem like you wanted to pick a fight. I don't care if I rubbed you the wrong way because I didn't single YOU out. So regardless of whatever excuse you hold, take it somewhere else if you are not going to be productive to this thread.

I asked the question because I know I am not the only one to ask such questions, but I know that the members on this forum who have had extensive knowledge of the matter could steer me towards information relevant to my question so as I can skip past the b.s.

Again, if you don't feel like helping....Kool! I wont be mad, but what I won't be quite about is you coming in giving 2 cent's of b.s.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

I personally like the HOPI interpretation of the anti-christ. They say the lawless one would be revealed during the end of time. The lawless one is a state of mind. It is a locked way of thinking. Basing decisions off past behaviors only produces the same events. The lawless one has been revealed. Look inside, look outward. Are people so close minded they cannot see truth?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874
I watched a special on this, and Obama may be. However I feel as if Iran's leader is also a candidate for the 3rd anti Christ. But Nostradamus I believe stated he would come from an eastern European country, which inquires Hitler, however Hitler already did his damage. So possibly someone from the UK, or easily a UN country. The theories on FEMA camps is that UN soldiers have been trained to run, and are running them as for American soldiers refused, or surely would.

Didn't Nostradamus or the Bible (can't put my index on it at the moment) state the anti-christ would raise out of water, and isn't it a debate that President Obama wasn't born within the 48 states? I heard rumor's of him being born on an Island.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Although the antichrist and "little horn that rises up" are likely to be kingdoms, there is an identified individual in eschatological prophecy called the Great Beast.

Many of the prophecies about the Great Beast say he will will be part Hebrew (geaneologically) and will arise from the Scythian peroples (they originally occupied Russia & the Balkans). He will be an apparent peacemaker and will convince 1/4 of the world that through his leadership they will obtain peace. About half way through his 7 year period in power, however, everything will start to come apart and his true nature will be revealed.

He will not have a normal affection for women (this is taken to indicate that he is homosexual) but will form part of a trinity of leaders. the beast, his prophet and the whore of Babylon (taken to mean Babalonian style mystery religions).

he will appear to be mortally wounded by a sword to his shoulder and/or face but will also appear to have been rescucitated after 3 days. His regime will be the epitome of millitary power (people will comment "who can stand against the beast"?).

Just asking because Im trying to gain clarity, him not having a "normal" affection for women makes him a homosexual? plenty of straight men do not hold "normal" affection towards women, aka Women Beaters, Rapist, Abusers, Pimps.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
With 6 letters in his name, i think we all no who the anti christ was...both of them. count the letters in each name.
George -Walker- Bushjr= 666
George- Herbert- Walker- Bushsr=6666

So to answer your question,no, obama is not the anti christ.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Now as you all know, I like calling b.s. on things not proven. and before I put this one into my category of b.s. as well, I am asking for links with credible information or atleast solid proof to back up the claim that President Obama is thee "Anti-Christ".

If I could get some good links and or videos with this information I would greatly appreciate it.

You'd have to prove the existence of God first. And then that of Jesus. And then that Jesus is God.

If you were able to prove all that then you have to prove that God wrote the Bible and that the crazy ramblings and dreams of an aging man are not just that.

If you were able to prove all those things, then you could accept that there could be something opposite of that, an ANTI-Christ.

Khar

Are you atheist?
I ask because you said "You'd have to prove the existence of God first. And then that of Jesus. And then that Jesus is God".

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
With 6 letters in his name, i think we all no who the anti christ was...both of them. count the letters in each name.
George -Walker- Bushjr= 666
George- Herbert- Walker- Bushsr=6666

So to answer your question,no, obama is not the anti christ.

666 = 18 | 1+8 = 9
6666(which is not the devils number) = 24 | 2+4 = 6

Barack(6) Hussein(7) Obama(5) = 18 | 1+8 = 9

So if we are to go by Your math, then technically President Obama's name equals to the same number as "George Walker Bushir" name does, so if you saying the father and the son is anti-christ like then (using Your methods) President obama falls within the same category.... correct?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Khar

Are you atheist?
I ask because you said "You'd have to prove the existence of God first. And then that of Jesus. And then that Jesus is God".

I'm an agnostic... currently. I realize that we don't know anything and that anyone saying that they do is making it up.

I was brought up in the south of Europe, where 3 major religions were prevalent. I went to a Christian college in the US. The older I get the farther I get from religion - I look at it as growing up.

Khar

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Prior to the Catholic Church's re-definition of antichrist (because they conformed too closely to some of the attributes) it was believed that the anti-christ was a kingdom or system of government. Not a single human being.

Many of the early reformation theologists were of the belief that the Catholic Church of their time was the antichrist.

Some still are.

Our current Pope is an ex-Nazi. There for chr0naut, it could very well be a system of government, as for (and not to get into a religious debate) religion is in my eyes, a form of government. They both fit the same guidelines, despite the characteristics that set them apart, they fight/work over control and power. However when you mention Kingdom, I'm still setting with the United Kingdom, and the United Nations. Obama works for wall street, he is their puppet. New York, Washington, and London are the 3 most powerful cities (I'm not 100% but I believe it's financially and in global economics), and we are great allies with the UN.

When the Nazis' "lost" the war, we took tons of their knowledge, and scientists. Also many of Nazis disappeared seemingly overnight. Is it crazy to say that they are still in power, only with different faces, political parties, and changed names. If the idea that we are a new generation of the Nazi culture, we can look at it in that we may date back to the Roman Empire. When an Empire Falls, it's leaders jump ship into another "Empire" that has been negotiated and set-up.

In our modern world, while America would be rebuilt, what countries have already been rebuilt? London is a very clean city compared to American Cities. Were they cleaned up during WWI and WWII? How about the middle East? I notice they have some of the best cities for the rich to live. Whats the one with the man built islands shaped like countries? A tribute to pre-2012 to visit?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
in Islam we believe that he is some one who mislead some peolple by saying beautiful and right things ( but he is doing the wrong thing )
one other propert is : he has one shining eye
all we have about him are symbols.

like : having heaven and hell with himself
1. introducing himself as the god
2. he denies the god (allah) nad his massengers
3. in his impire the sun will never set
5.he goes through air and seas (marines and airplanes)
6.he carries something that he says is heaven but it is hell
7.at last he says as the universe can hear him :" i am the One who created and proportioned , the one
who destined and [then] guided......i am the Most High.

----note that this things have been said about 1400 years ago and should be interpreted

the conclusion is with the reader

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
in Islam we believe that he is some one who mislead some peolple by saying beautiful and right things ( but he is doing the wrong thing )

Sounds like Obama haha.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If by Anti-Christ you mean George W. Bush in black face, then yes, yes he is the "anti-Christ".

LOL @ those labeling him a progressive liberal. He kowtows more to the neocons than he ever did the uber-libs.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join