It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: 100 Percent Chance of WMD Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Monday, 14 Feb 2011 06:47 PM Article Font Size
By Ronald Kessler

The probability that the U.S. will be hit with a weapons of mass destruction attack at some point is 100 percent, Dr. Vahid Majidi, the FBI’s assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate, tells Newsmax.

Such an attack could be launched by foreign terrorists, lone wolves who are terrorists, or even by criminal elements, Majidi says. It would most likely employ chemical, biological, or radiological weapons rather than a nuclear device.

Read more on Newsmax.com: FBI: 100 Percent Chance of WMD Attack

www.newsmax.com...

I in reality know american soil is not exempt from a inner country attack. Maybe coming from a top official more people will wake up to realizing america is not indestructable. I worry about people like my mother and siblings who are oblivious to reality. And reading yesterday regarding the possible wmd found in our very Sa nDiego port, Then recieving this today in my e-mail. I haev to say, it is time america to start seriously preparing for any worse case effect.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 15-2-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Its funny how these fools like to tip us off just before they pull a false flag event. I guess 9/11 didn't quite "scare" us enough, and the people are awakening, so they must now pull off another one to keep the masses in check.

Deebo
edit on 15-2-2011 by Deebo because: Edited to add.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

If the FBI says it, then the sheeple will think that they were doing the research and trying to protect us...rather than seeing the truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Not knocking the link, but do you have a more "credible" source?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

You know your probably right. I am a believer our american government had eveything to do with 9-11. And maybe they are about to pull another attack on us...hmmm, interesting. It is the quickest wya to gain more control, It would give them our backup to go do something we otherwise would not accept ubnless they pull a sneak attack on us and say it was from a terrorist country,....interesting

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No coincidence that he says the #1 fear is the lone wolf scenario... considering the lone wolf provision is one of those passed by the House yesterday?

Is it also a coincidence that this thread...

Nukes found at Port of San Diego?

popped up recently as well, with a slip of the lip?

meh.. these dots are way too far apart to connect right?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

no I dont,This is the first I have read about this. I recieve Newsmax in daily e-mails. I decided to post this one because of yesterdays san diego ordeal. I thought it was odd that within 24 hours we get this information.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
maybe i've been watching far too much 24 but, I am pretty sure 100% means they know exactly who and where said device(s) are/we're at the time of the statement.

false flag or no, at least you guys got a warning, no?

i'm sorry it depreses me when I can do nothing in times of crisis =(

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I think there are dots to connect, I dont think all the dots are out yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by Ronin22

no I dont,This is the first I have read about this. I recieve Newsmax in daily e-mails. I decided to post this one because of yesterdays san diego ordeal. I thought it was odd that within 24 hours we get this information.

I'm not familiar with "Yesterdays San Diego ordeal". Care to clue me in?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

I think it is a real flag, I am just not sure what will happen. that is the scary part...We know our government and the levels they will go to in order to achieve their goals...with that siad, they (THE MAN) can do nearly anything, and we americans will fall prey to their dasturdly deeds and believe everything they tell us..."remembering 9-11"

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

Go here and read, watch the video
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The probability that the U.S. will be hit with a weapons of mass destruction attack at some point is 100 percent, Dr. Vahid Majidi, the FBI’s assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate, tells Newsmax.

Such an attack "could" be launched by foreign terrorists, lone wolves who are terrorists, or even by criminal elements, Majidi says. It would most likely employ chemical, biological, or radiological weapons rather than a nuclear device.

Good predictive programming here.
Problem i see is the FBI has not said where the US gubbment planned on doing such an act.
All of the other is just preaching to the choir here.
But at least now we know, Yes they are gonna.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"Sometime, somewhere something bad will happen."

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
No matter what percent it is, even if the FBI outright states that they'll nuke a city in the US, people literally wouldn't believe it because they don't want to. They ARE going to be launching an attack on a city as they ARE the terrorists. I have a hunch it could be related to the nukes found in port Angeles.. or which ever port it was. The word needs to get out, and it doesn't matter who believes it. It's the thought that counts. This is just idiotic how they can pull this off without resistance.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I bet John Wheeler was about to the blow the lid on it. Thats why he was killed. A theory I read stated that he wrote the manual on WMD/Chemical Engineering for the Airforce regarding chem spraying. He was a top dog who went down probably by the NSA.....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Ronin22

Go here and read, watch the video
abovetopsecret.com...

to not turn this into a argument over nothing, I'll just laugh if you think for 1 second they will find nukes at a port in San Diego. America's boarders are vast, and day in and day out they are finding tunnels that are dug under the boarders from mexico to america, and visa versa.

lol, i seriously doubt terrorist are sending nukes via snail mail.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

Don't bet on it Brother.
The trojan horse was the most basic, simple of plans.
Although i cannot prove historically that this happened, as the city was razed and modern scholars cannot pinpoint where Troy actually was, it seems it worked.
Sometimes the best solution is actually the simplest.
Let em search high, we'll move low.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So... should I lock myself in my bathroom and never come out now? I mean, look, the US in not indestructible. Not by any means. Anyone with half a brain knows this...

Sure, there is always a risk that there will be a person with a bomb that manages to get through security and do some major damage.... But should we live in fear of the "what ifs"? in life?

I am going to go on about my daily life and routine... I will not live in terror of the possibility that I might get blown up or killed today... If I happen to be the victim of a murder, robber, terrorist, or a rabid dog... Then so be it. I will deal with it, when and if it happens, on a personal level.

Here is the thing... What any real terrorist wants, is for us to be afraid. To be so afraid that we lock ourselves in our rooms and never come out...They want us to be afraid....Very afraid...

The best way to stick it to those people who want us to be afraid.... Don't be afraid. Go about your everyday life... Never stop... Continue to be happy and to succeed in life...Anything less, and you are giving into terrorism and to those who want us to be afraid...

So yeah, carry on!
edit on 15-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
To me this sounds like a guy trying to maintain his own job security & funding.

This is the assistant director in charge of the FBI's WMD division. His job & his department's funding rides on the threat of a WMD attack. The more fear he sells, the more important he is, and the more funding his people receive.

I wouldn't take this too seriously.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join