It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Nicola Manfredi.. Italy. UFO 13th June 2010...very interesting footage and info..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
On the 13th June 2010 and for a few days following, an enormous, luminous, beautiful disc was sighted in the province of Benevento, Campania, Italy.
On the first day and the few following, this object was seen by many witnesses. This object was sighted at different times of the day but mostly during daylight hours.

(The above words I translated from an Italian site.)

What I find interesting is that there have been many sightings in the province, the last being at Torre le Nocelle in the same area, on 24th December 2010. I will post info on that sighting later.

The two videos I will post separately ( and I have to leave this post to do so, so will edit a few times!!
) and I will also provide a link to the video/photo analysis done by well known Italian film/video analyst Carmine Silvestri.

This is info on the first part of the video, you can click on the link at the site for the video but I will post a direct youtube link later.

Italian page translate with google

Link to 2nd video which you will need to translate also.Worth doing tho!

2nd Italian page translate with google

Second part... wont link for some reason...grrrrr!

edit on 14-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's really a shame that his camera is on auto-focus and thrashing back and forth.

edit: Your second video isn't working.
edit on 15-2-2011 by goatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Link translated from Italian with further info

This was published a couple of days ago and it seems there may be a further video to look at. I will still get other verification from Italian sources on this sighting.

ETA, hopefully...the 2nd video imbedded.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish
It's really a shame that his camera is on auto-focus and thrashing back and forth.

edit: Your second video isn't working.

Yes I know....cant figure that out but if some kind person could link to it and imbed Id be grateful! Cant fill the page up with my edits..lolol.

I will post a link to still photos of this object also.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This link will take you to an interesting series of photographs from the UFO sighting at Torre le Nocelle on Christmas Eve 2010. There is heaps of other info I will post re this.
As I mentioned in the OP, Torre le Nocelle and San Nicola are pretty close together in the same province of Benevento. There are a few US military bases in the province I believe, will check on those also!

Italian translation on Torre le Nocelle sighting

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
OK. Thank you for posting this video. Someone was kind enough to help me a moment ago so I will pass it on. Look in the address bar when you are viewing the video on Youtube. Copy all the letters and numbers after the = sign. Then paste it in the window provided when you click video:youtube in the reply box.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Frater210 because: Gun Jumping

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

edit on 15-2-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thanks for that...I know how to do it but for some reason 'il video numero due' was misbehaving!

Thank you kadinsky, a real gentleman.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Now here is something interesting also.....a thread here at ATS re a sighting 2 days after my OP regarding the San Nicola Manfredi sighting. There is much debate in this thread without a real debunking. If you are interested, read the whole 5 pages and when you do get to page 5 you will read the reply from the person involved with the OP photo at that thread who states when it was taken. 2nd post down on page 5 if Im not mistaken.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
OK so this is a little embarrassing to ask ..but can I have some of the debunkers take a look at these videos if any are still around ATS these days? I dont necessarily have a problem with the vids at all. I have listened at length to the Italian confirmers, some of whom are professional video/film analysts and they believe the videos are legit, but would be nice to have all takes/opinions covered.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If there is a discussion of the "UFO" by the people in the room, they don't seem too excited. Before going on to view the other thread, I'll offer the observation that from the sound quality, the video was shot from within a room and probably through a window glass. If they do discuss the object, evidently it is not a reflection in the glass and something outside.

My assumption at this time is that if the audio confirms that they think they are seeing a UFO, then the video is legit, and not a hoax, but probably Venus is the object and the reason why it was seen over repeated evenings. Venus, called the evening star, was incredible bright at that time in the lower western sky in twilight which seems to be the time the video was shot.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

They did discuss the object, and at length. UFO's have been a reasonably familiar sight in that area for a long while, and I guess the lack of ' excitement' in the voices is because they are UFO'ed out maybe!!

I have not translated any of those discussions because they spoke veeeeeery fast and in a dialect I am not totally familiar with.
I haven't been to check where Venus was at that time in Italy, will get to it though.

ETA: Did you read all the links I posted? There is mention of the object being seen over a few days and at different times. Hmmmm, I dunno about it being Venus.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here's a screenshot from the second video. I t doesn't look like a disc but like two separate lights. Right click and choose Open in new tab/window to see the full sized image.

Screenshot from the first video. Looks more like a disc but it could also be the perspective. Two lights might be aligned in such a way that they look like one.

edit on 15-2-2011 by cripmeister because: added screenshot

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yes...at one part of the articles I have read it was mentioned that the light seemed to ' divide' towards the end of 2nd video. This was from the Italian Ufology guy who has been pretty proactive in having them checked out by experts.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I saw these posts yesterday on my phone but didnt have time to reply. These have been shot quite literally outside my backyard. Avellino is where my italian family all live. I remeber as a boy some 14 years ago my uncle took me out to this site where there was a story of a girl screaming in the middle of the night because she saw a UFO. When we got out to the spot the following day there were lots of people, some film crews and lab men in white suits, on the floor you could clearly see a visible but somewhat faded large ring imprinted on the grass!!

There has always been a curious interest of UFO's in Avellino from what i remember including the talks i used to have with my uncle as a boy.

What i can verify 100% is that the light was outside the house. I could tell without a doubt due to the naturalness and tone of those speaking in the second video that they were seeing something outside.

In saying this i think it isnt really a UFO this time... perhaps some distant star. The lights splitting could in my opinion be an atmospheric effect or natural camara effect as it was filmed through a glass window.

Nice post tho.. now i really want to go back to Avellino

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm thinking these might be light aircraft, Benevento airfield is 13 km from San Nicola Manfredi. It would be helpful if we knew in what direction this was filmed.

Aeroporto Benevento

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it is very interesting but I do not understand why this or similar objects have these lights all over the craft. maybe this is not a craft a all maybe it is a kind of energy of some sort ...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I doubt very much that it would be an aircraft heading to Benevento Airport, reason being it is an Aeroclub as opposed to an Airport and no aircraft with two front lights would be able to land there. The 2 runways are only around 550m long.Also, the object was filmed for a total of 12 minutes over the two videos I believe.
The Aeroclub has facilities for paragliding/parachuting/model aircraft flying etc and is closed on Mondays.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Benevento Aeroclub offer a whole host of services including
Skydiving
Non-powered ultralight
ultralight aircraft engine fixed wing, rotary wing and overhang type
gliding
Model Aircraft

Not saying that's what is in the video , but it is worth baring in mind .
Aeroporto Benevento

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

I doubt very much that it would be an aircraft heading to Benevento Airport, reason being it is an Aeroclub as opposed to an Airport and no aircraft with two front lights would be able to land there. The 2 runways are only around 550m long.Also, the object was filmed for a total of 12 minutes over the two videos I believe.
The Aeroclub has facilities for paragliding/parachuting/model aircraft flying etc and is closed on Mondays.

June 13 2010 was a Sunday so the Aeroclub was open.

Originally posted by gortex
The Benevento Aeroclub offer a whole host of services including
Skydiving
Non-powered ultralight
ultralight aircraft engine fixed wing, rotary wing and overhang type
gliding
Model Aircraft

Not saying that's what is in the video , but it is worth baring in mind .
Aeroporto Benevento

Yup, a pair of ultralight aircraft perhaps. It looks like the videos were filmed in the evening. The glowing type lights we see might be reflection from the setting sun. Also, to me the lights appear to be further away in the second video.
edit on 15-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join