It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new ats member who has been abducted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello i am making this thread as my introduction, i am new.
I am an abductee i have had many experiences and had them documented with derrell sims, who is probably the most well know abductee researcher in the world.

Ive had experiences with tall blond nordics, and the small greys too.
I also have artifacts, eyewitnesses and other things to back up my case.

I am on this website for support and in the hope i find more people whove gone through what ive gone through.

Pleasure to meet you all

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi. Welcome to ATS.

You have artifacts ????????

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kay60

Welcome ,as one of the few,can you recall anything said about why they are here and the purpose of your contact?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kay60

Welcome kay60! I've read about Darell Sims and have researched a lot of abduction cases. Most members have done a lot of research on the subject. I'm sure you'll get a lot of support and we look forward to hearing your experiences. I'm sure everyone would like to see the artifacts also!!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by kay60

Welcome ,as one of the few,can you recall anything said about why they are here and the purpose of your contact?

It is, in my opinion nothing more than an ongoing genetic program,
just like we experiment with animals, do tests etc that is what is going on
however this is much more advanced, they breed humans, manipulate events etc

these entities are what humanity have for so long mistakenly called `gods`

link   
reply to post by kay60

Hello kay60 and Welcome to ATS!

Looking forward to hearing your story. There are many on this forum that have similar experiences.

Enjoy !

link   
Welcome Kay!

I'm sure we're all excited to hear about your experience and I would really love to see the artifacts.

Salutations!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey there. That sounds pretty cool. You should start a thread with some of your stories or something, I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear. Artifacts too?! What's stopping you?! I'm intrigued. Welcome

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i will describe the entities

the main kind i have experienced are what are known as pleadians however they are from the plejara and some from the dal universe.

another kind i have experienced were the small greys `worker beings` however they seemed just an advanced robotic type of entity, there was no emotion, or life feeling about them.

the other kind are the zetas, they are similar to the greys but eyes arent so huge, they are very tall 8/9 foot, and completly real, breathing, emotions etc

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by kay60

Could you give us just a Schnitzel of evidence or something to seek our teeth into?

Everyone loves such things here,

and just what... is a schnitzel

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
Hey there. That sounds pretty cool. You should start a thread with some of your stories or something, I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear. Artifacts too?! What's stopping you?! I'm intrigued. Welcome

i have a couple of artifacts including a weapon of theres, i am of course very hesitant with regards to filming or anything

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kay60

Originally posted by apodictic

i have a couple of artifacts including a weapon of theres, i am of course very hesitant with regards to filming or anything

Ahhh come on don't tease. It'll help your case go a long way here and make you more believable. Otherwise you're likely to get cast aside here as another nut job with an overactive imagination. I'm not calling you a liar, so don't think that. Just that the proof is in the pudding

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If this is the same person, it goes way beyond trolling. Honestly, if you are the same person, you should seek help. Your obsessiveness seems to go far beyond normal bounds. You seem to put a lot of thought into your stories, yet they still come across as highly illogical, both in what you say, and how you say it. Even if this is just for your own amusement, it still seems very strange. This is one case whereby I genuinely hope you are some teenager, who has nothing better to do, other than rile a few of our feathers, because the alternative is not good..
edit on 14-2-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
-
edit on 14-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: I have nothing positive to add..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Post your welcome messages or questions, do not make accusations or be rude.

Your post will be removed and you may be Post Banned,.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
*** ATTENTION ***

Post your welcome messages or questions, do not make accusations or be rude.

Your post will be removed and you may be Post Banned,.

thank you
well i was asked before about the entities, the plejarens, i will now post and explain all about them and their message

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join