It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new ats member who has been abducted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi

Welcome to ATS.

Not in this thread but when you start another one I would like to hear what the craft looked like that you were abducted into.

I would be interested in seeing if it resembles the UFO I was close to several years ago.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the artifacts your have.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kay60

I wish I could have some experiences with some "tall blond nordics", especially those of the female persuasion, sitting in a hot tub sipping some high end vodka, enticing me in gentle insistent tones to "Komme her og gjøre stygge ting til mig."

Wah Wah Woo Wah!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the plejaren message to mankind is simple

they are benevolant ets who have been coming to earth for a long time, they have seen earth destroyed many a time, and are warning mankind to change their ways, to evolve spiritually, to love one another, to respect the planet and all wildlife and to stop producing and using weapons

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Ha ha ha I thought the same thing!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
all of the biblical forefathers were plejaren entities, they come to earth to make a difference

its time to grow up and evolve

the ONLY WAY, is the plejaren way

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kay60

ones`s self, and a can of beer, than ones

Is that 3 beers?

edit on 14-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: thumbs down

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kay60
all of the biblical forefathers were plejaren entities, they come to earth to make a difference

Are you one of the Aristocrats?
or not? Or what?
edit on 14-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: or what?

Edit to say: Oh, and hello

edit on 14-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
looks like if we want a world peace then we have to go with 1 world government without currency and social status, well look at today, we r far far from that

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What kind of weapon of theirs did you get a hold of? You take it in the woods yet and blow some stuff up? And if they want mankind to stop building weapons, why did they give you one of theirs? Also, they want "us" to evolve spiritually, but its kind of hard for the masses to do any of their requests when they wont just come and tell us. Pretty messed up how we could possibly all fry because of TPTB disregarding their wishes and keeping it all a secret from the masses. Can you post some pics of your artifacts? Welcome to the board btw.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome!

I also have artifacts, eyewitnesses and other things to back up my case.

Artifacts eh?

Have a read through some posts and get used to the 'feel' of the site, and then when you feel ready, show us your artifacts.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Oh wait... you've been here before haven't you?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
their words are clear and simple, the times for games are over, the times for mocking God are over, the times of following false religions, and embracing violence, imorality etc are over.

the world of caring more about ones`s self, and a can of beer, than ones` fellow neighbours, and planet is over...
the only way to survive is to come together, drop the violence and hatred, and to usher in a new era of love and light

those are the plejaren words

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Delete this.

edit on 14-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Closed, pending review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join