It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Ron Paul slams Obama: 'He's a warmonger'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Just wondering if anyone has a quote from the good doctor calling Cheney, Rumsfeld, or Bush 1 or 2 warmongers?

Why would he say these things now? Oh, thats right, hes self aggrandizing and using attack politics on "the other team". Like every other politician.

Anyone who believes Ron Paul is "the savior" are more deluded than obamabots.

Ron Paul definitely isn't a savior, but come on. A quick google search pulled up two links, one with Ron Paul presenting evidence of George Bush Sr. being a war criminal and another of Ron Paul predicting in 2006 that Bush would be impeached.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

I'm not in position at the moment to look too deep, but Ron Paul had no problem calling out Bush and his regime. That's why Paul kinda flabbergasts me, because he's the only US politician that has an honest and clean voting history. Give it about an hour of research and you'll see that he doesn't hesitate to call out the Republicans. He's a true conservative that found his way into American politics. He was against about everything Bush did.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The fact he has stuck to the Constitution for 30 years is his most admirable quality.

I really believe his son Rand will be the President in the family... Maybe Dad for VP...

reply to post by ~Lucidity

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Here's an idea - pretend to go along with it then expose the truth on a live transmission of the Presidential Address. Expose everything you know, who was threatened, how you heard the threats, etc., etc. Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
To this day, there are unanswered questions regarding the who and why behind the assassination of JFK. What we do know is that he refused to send combat troops into Viet Nam. At the time he was killed, he was only willing to send military advisers & trainers into the country to assist the south.

...nope - thats not accurate... jfk sent 16,000 soldiers to vietnam in 1963... they were called advisors/trainers but 90% of them were not... dont want to derail this thread with a debate about jfk or vietnam - just clearing up a common misunderstanding...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

S & F! Good thread sis!

I also agree with fractured facade as well.

He may not be so much of a war-monger in as much as he is one of the most transparent military-industrial-complex STOOGES I have seen. Guy is just a total yes man to the war machine.

The ultimate joke is him being handed the PEACE prize. WTF

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Beautiful.

Ron Paul, our last hope, not only for America but for the World.

edit on 15-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
george bush will always remain the worst president ever ! Ron Paul is the only hope left for the u.s

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There was once a President, prior to taking office, who spoke about breaking up the CIA and the FBI, as well as other " National Security " organizations. He spoke of foreign policy, the very same things that Ron Paul is bringing to light now. That President was none other than JFK. Regardless of what happened to him later, Ron Paul speaks very much the truth, and speaks much like JFK, and actually has the balls to take on the elite...its been done once, and it changed our country for a period of time, imagine what Ron could do! He could very well be the TRUE " change " we are actually hoping for......

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

yea, I've often thought of this too, sadly and unfortunately I don't think the "good guys" will be able to get a foot hold into this corporate sponsored pyramid scheme we call a country until some of the good influential people in the know start getting there hands as dirty as the ones who would like to continue this sham....

how do you stop someone that will do any level of violence to keep their power.....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ron paul is to honest for his own good. every politician that gets elected president acts the right way, does the right thing and says what the people want to hear, and when they get elected they go on to their evil agenda.

kennedy was the last good president who reversed the game on the powers that be, he acted like one of them and then went after them.

i don't think ron paul is willing to give his life for good.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You have to give Paul credit for bringing attention to the Fed but he's still a partisan politician.

He knows full well that Obama (and the Democrats) have continued every single self-destructive policy that Bush (and the Republicans) started - even down to the chronic lying rhetoric.

That's what makes me seriously doubt Paul.

Why doesn't Paul move onto the topic of removing money from politics? If he cares as as much about the country as he lets on then he should be addressing the SOURCE of our systemic national crises - gov't for sale!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Who on earth is ever going to be the perfect president? Now, today, I see a topic that says Ron Paul might be an Illuminati "plant." Anyone in any position of power will be either their plant or their puppet. We are never going to get anywhere but numb and paralyzed by thinking this way, by being suspicious of every single person who runs, by throwing roadblocks in front of anyone who wins. Checks and balances are fine, but when all they do is end every single issue in a stalemate, something's very wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh well, it's just one of those things. When you get old, you do dumb things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join