It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of Two Suns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've never posted to the dreams forum before, and I really doubt there is ever any meaning to my dreams, but I was thinking about a dream I had, and decided to share it.

I enjoy the outdoors and go hiking in the mountains quite often. In my dream, I was hiking along and I stopped on a ridge in a little clearing overlooking a valley and lake. I looked out over the valley, and saw that there were two suns in the sky, one high and to the west, the other lower and further east. In the dream, I remember that I thought it was interesting, but it didn't shock me, like it was something that had happened a while back, yet I still wasn't quite used to it.

That's about all I remember, and I just wanted to share it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Wow, I thought that was quite moving in a sense, which leads me to think, because you seem to enjoy the outdoors then you obviously appreciate clear skies right? And some times they are at their best in the day time, which is probably why you thought it was normal, desire maybe? But not to long ago there was a thread regarding two suns that we may see quite soon or in the next 150,000 years or what ever. Thank you, good read S+F!

Jamie

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Strangely enough, there was a thread i saw recently on here about the possibility of the earth soon (or sometime in the future) having exactly that, Ill go find it

Here we go, this might explain your dream then again it might confuse you even more

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You may actually have seen it (more or less) in real life. At sunrise and sunset at the time of the full moon, what you described would be pretty much what you would see looking at the whole span of the sky. Of course, only one of them is the sun, but they are the same retinal size and both so very bright as to render unseen the difference between them.

It is very beautiful in real life; a fitting thing for a dream to echo. S+F just for making us all think about the possibility.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Ooo, interesting, thank you for sharing that.

Do you remember what color or colors were the sun/suns?

Were they bigger than normal?

Do you remember any other feelings in the dream?

Did you hear any unusual noises?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80
I've never posted to the dreams forum before, and I really doubt there is ever any meaning to my dreams, but I was thinking about a dream I had, and decided to share it.

I enjoy the outdoors and go hiking in the mountains quite often. In my dream, I was hiking along and I stopped on a ridge in a little clearing overlooking a valley and lake. I looked out over the valley, and saw that there were two suns in the sky, one high and to the west, the other lower and further east. In the dream, I remember that I thought it was interesting, but it didn't shock me, like it was something that had happened a while back, yet I still wasn't quite used to it.

That's about all I remember, and I just wanted to share it.

I had this same dream years ago, I may have even posted here...can't remember...I was lookin towards the south and west in my dream, Our Sun was to the left, but there was a smaller sun to the right, it was slightly down and to the right; If I remember correctly, it was about 1/3 the size of our sun...may have been slightly smaller, but was just as bright. I also thought it was interesting, but not alarming for some reason...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Great! Another person with a similar dream, now this is interesting, thank you for sharing that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

I don't really remember any other details, and I don't recall if there was a size difference. They were both yellow suns, like ours, but that's about it. Its very interesting that a couple others of you had a similar dream though. Something to consider...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Yeah, thank you for responding, let us keep our eyes open for any other interesting similarities in some of our other dreams.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The two suns reminds me of astral travel. Sometimes people out of body or lucid dreaming commonly see two suns.

I always felt it was a symbolics of dualism. Like Conscious and unconscious sides of the mind are represented as the suns and the landscape of the mind was wide open etc etc.

Wither or not you think that duality isnt so much as your dream is calling attention to... the idea of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Huggiesunrise

That is an interesting thought, thank you for sharing that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I dreamed of a smaller second sun. The smaller sun came out at around 1am, rose and set in about a half an hour. It was due west at about 45 degrees. We all got up to watch it because it was a celestial event that we didn't want to miss.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I find it interesting that almost ever person's dream I have read about a Second Sun, most of them seem to either know that the event was going to happen or seem to be comfortable with the event, like it is not going to be a big surprise or something; interesting.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

I also had a dream of two suns. But I was in space starring at it not on earth

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainTrips

Ooo, if it is okay with the OP (Original Poster) and if you feel like it, will you post the dream?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

This is a preface...I just want to start out by saying that I have never even had the idea of two suns, nor have I came across any forum where people were talking about dreaming about two suns...I believe that this is the case simply because I was never looking for anything like this.

I had an awesome dream last night. I can only remember tidbits of information about it. What stands out is...I seen two suns in the sky. The sky was amazingly beautiful. I'm not sure if the suns were setting or rising. It was just an amazing moment, and then my cat woke me up!

But I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. Then finally, I wanted to look for a dream interpretation and I find different forums talking about the same thing. Some linking it to 11:11, which is a whole other conversation for me, as this number keeps appearing in my life, and A LOT more as of late.

Well anyways, I just wanted to share...I know this means something. Hopefully I will have an epiphany soon and return with more answers.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Hi guys. Well i wanted to share to you what i have dreamt the other night. I was curious of what it meant ending up in this thread. It was on Feb 24 2014 to be exact.

The scene was me and some of my relatives were on a valley, mountain or a hill and we were completely dumbfounded by the amazing view below. They took out a camera and took pictures. And as i turned my head 90 deg to my right i saw a beautiful sunset, as if it was close enough that we could touch it. Having the orangey sky compliment the view. As if it wasn't perfect enough.

They were busy taking pictures haha.
And so i turned to my left and saw the two suns. They were on equal level, neither too hig h or too low. The left sun was as if it was going to set, with a cool midnight backdrop. I know the description that im telling you wouldn't sum up to be a sunset, but i dont know why i am so certain that it was. Having dark blue sky, with clouds and it was lil foggy. Its not a moon thats for sure.

And the right one had the essence of it being the sunrise. The two were different but they were in the same sky. As if they were divided by an imaginary line.
So i asked my mom who was in my dream, and all she said was that it was normal. And it was bec.the nights were longer.
And yeah,there were silhouttes and trees that were summing up my awesome dream.

Im also wondering why i can still remember the dream, every detail, color, persons, etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, I came across the first post searching for dreams of 2 suns! The dreams above sound found similar to mine. In my dream my husband and I were hiking/climbing what appeared to be "South Mountain" in Phoenix, we were at the top looking out over the desert valley and saw 2 suns. Our sun was larger and higher in the sky to the left, while a smaller equally bright sun was on the lower right. We were looking and marveling at this beautiful sight, there was no fear or feeling of doom with this dream! I don't usually remember dreams but I still remember details of this dream. So glad to hear others are having similar dreams!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I can believe that there are so many people having similar or same dream about two suns, I was wondering that I might be insane to have such dreams, but yet I am not! I had seen the dream about two suns of Same size next to each other, they were big in size like they are at time of sunset. I was having peculiar feeling while watching that, but yet I was not scared or astonished to see them like that.
Still unable to find about answers about having seen two suns in dreams! Hope some one give clear interpretation.

Stay blessed

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I can believe that there are so many people having similar or same dream about two suns, I was wondering that I might be insane to have such dreams, but yet I am not! I had seen the dream about two suns of Same size next to each other, they were big in size like they are at time of sunset. I was having peculiar feeling while watching that, but yet I was not scared or astonished to see them like that.
Still unable to find about answers about having seen two suns in dreams! Hope some one give clear interpretation.

Stay blessed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join