It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of Two Suns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kadyr80
I've never posted to the dreams forum before, and I really doubt there is ever any meaning to my dreams, but I was thinking about a dream I had, and decided to share it.

I enjoy the outdoors and go hiking in the mountains quite often. In my dream, I was hiking along and I stopped on a ridge in a little clearing overlooking a valley and lake. I looked out over the valley, and saw that there were two suns in the sky, one high and to the west, the other lower and further east. In the dream, I remember that I thought it was interesting, but it didn't shock me, like it was something that had happened a while back, yet I still wasn't quite used to it.

That's about all I remember, and I just wanted to share it.

Was one white and the other blue?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kadyr80

This dream could be a symbolic dream from your subconsciousness. Two suns, one lower in the east and one higher in the west could represent the passing of the time (sunrise+sunset=new day) and you doing what you very much love in your life -hiking and nature - and that's what you like to dedicate your time to.
It could also be a symbolic precognitive dream, meaning it was telling you something about the future.
Dreams carry personal messages, so maybe it would be best to see what your inner feeling or intuition say about it.
Anyway, a beautiful scenario.

<< 1   >>

join