It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's social security number goes to court? (suspected fraud)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The fact is, the certificate that he does have is not sufficient without some corroboration, they have not offered any witnesses or hospital documents to corroborate it, so it is insufficient, but it is also moot, because he got into office and he has enough support to stay there.

As getready wrote, this is the true fact about the situation, I think there are enough questions to at least warrant an investigation! But as usual it will be blocked because they don't want the truth to come out. I think everyone should be in favor of invistigation, then you Barry supporters could say "see we told you", don't you all think that would be great!

So what research have you found out about?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

My post is on topic. About the SS number fiasco linked in the OP. This thread is not about Obama's birth certificate. It's a pet peeve of mine that every thread about Obama turns into a birther thread.

The stuff I found was posted in the other SS thread and it was removed by a mod because it was personal information, including Obama's SS number and the verification form that is being used to create this faux issue.

You may be able to glean some information using the links found in this post.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

NOPE! They don't!

But on the other hand we "bitthers" have the "Tim Adams, the former senior elections clerk" does that count?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

This story was posted on ATS a week ago when it was written and the thread was closed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I researched the issue at that time and my thought is that there's no credible evidence of foul play as regards this SS number.

I don't mean to be arrogant about it, but I don't say this because I am pro-Obama.
I say this because of the research I've done.

Thank you for being civil about it. No worries. I'm honestly not radical left or right wing. Just thought it was interesting information.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

After you get the required petition signatures to get you on the ballot and have the mandatory processing fee paid of no less then like $10,000 you have to file to run and after your application is submitted to the County or State Election board they then take your information issue it to The FBI whereas they perform a Federal background cheque that looks into your full medical history (routine visits, hospital stays, scrips prescribed, shrink visits) mortgage, finances, holdings, associations, education (going all the way back to Pre K and daycare), cheques the criminal databases of every court in the nation to see that you have not committed a crime. Only if the cheque comes back as clean then and ONLY THEN are you placed on the ballot.

They not only look into your background, if you are married your spouse's background and their families as well, if you have adult children their backgrounds are looked into, your business associates, friends, co workers at your then current job, if you employ people your entire work staff and everyone else's respective families as well,

Do not tell me how it works as I know more then most in how things really work. You think that we will just let someone in off the boat run for POTUS you have got to be kidding me! I mean really! This weeds out the mental ward rejects, sex offenders, violent persons, general psychopaths/sociopaths, and every single aspect of society to prevent them from getting their hands on the nuclear launch codes.

The United States Secret Service has considerably more authourity and do in fact supercede the FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA and can tell them at any point to flip off and there isn't a thing either can say or do about it as when pertaining to access to "The Football" there is no such thing as second guessing. They also are not required to seek the clearance of any nation that POTUS is traveling to as one phone call to the national govt is all it takes as the others require the consent of the nation they are traveling to in order to conduct an op. The USSS now is the single handed most powerful entity in the US and really doesn't answer to anyone. Only the Director, The Deputy Director for Presidential Detail, VPOTUS and POTUS can fire members of The USSS.

Every citizen of The US today has 3 individual files kept and maintained on them and they are :

1. State - this usually contains minor details like complete employment history, education, medical records, hobbies, parking tickets, criminal record. Accessible to local, county and State police depts and courts. If you've ever seen Law & Order this is the file that is shown,
2. Federal - this contains more information and goes more in depth and usually contains your financial history, credit history, taxes. Accessible to FBI, DHS, NSA, CIA. If you've ever seen shows like NCIS and saw them running someone's info this is the item that is being portrayed.
3. Overall - this contains every little piece of paper and documentation dating back to the time you were born and contains everything you've ever did and is more detailed then the previous two. Accessible only to The United States Secret Service.Like, if you used to wet the bed when you were younger this file knows about it and has it listed. If you picked and ate your boogers when you were younger this file knows of it.
edit on 15-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I will check on this with our Supervisor of Elections this week. I am 99% certain that you are wrong. Our Tea Party helped put people on the ballot last year, and my brother began a run for US House a couple of elections ago, and I don't remember anything about any background checks. It is also not in the Statutes that I could find.

If you can site the legal authority for what you say, then I will gladly admit defeat, but I have not found it so far in any Florida statutes. It is not on the Supervisor of Elections website, there is no fee associated with it, and as far as I am concerned it is still a figment of your imagination until you prove me wrong. I will call our Supervisor of Elections though to verify, and I encourage you to post something to back up what you say.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I will check on this with our Supervisor of Elections this week. I am 99% certain that you are wrong. Our Tea Party helped put people on the ballot last year, and my brother began a run for US House a couple of elections ago, and I don't remember anything about any background checks. It is also not in the Statutes that I could find.

If you can site the legal authority for what you say, then I will gladly admit defeat, but I have not found it so far in any Florida statutes. It is not on the Supervisor of Elections website, there is no fee associated with it, and as far as I am concerned it is still a figment of your imagination until you prove me wrong. I will call our Supervisor of Elections though to verify, and I encourage you to post something to back up what you say.

Look under Federal election law as that covers national office, State boards simply oversee state, county and local elections. Odds are that is why your brother's petition didn't go through, he failed the background cheque.
edit on 15-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

No, he didn't have a problem going through, he just withdrew his petition. His background is fine, much better than mine, LOL!

according to Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI. Background checks are not performed on those elected, once elected they work for Congress and are handed a secret clearance. See below:

This is a conversation between the Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI and Mike Trivisonno on the Mike Trivisonno Show, WTAM 1100, 7/02/08, Hr. 2.

Caller – Do they perform background checks on candidates and fellows who are in Congress and the Senate and perhaps potential presidential candidates?.

FBI – The short answer is no, no we don’t, but they’re given top secret clearances because they’re members of Congress, or Senators, or even higher ranking officials.

Host – Time out. There are no background checks from the FBI on the people that lead the country, the United States of America?.

FBI – Let me emphasize, elected officials. This is a democracy, the people have elected an official to represent them in Washington, and we do not routinely run background checks on those people.

Host – Even people running for president of the United States of America?.

FBI – That’s correct.

Host – That’s a little weird

FBI – Well, its part of democracy, its part of what the American people want, they want to be able to vote for somebody to represent them in Washington and they don’t want us to get in the way of that and we have no predilection to get in the way of that.

Source

Snopes Agrees!!

There is no background check for US Senators, or the President, or Members of Congress! Turns out you don't know as much as you think? Where did all that false confidence come from?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Problem is Obama's father was Kenyan. Subject of the British empire.

The rule is natural born citizen. Obama may be a citizen. But he is not qualified to be president. Both parents need to be American citizens. Obama held dual citizenship at birth. American and British.

Not qualified.

edit on 16-2-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Once cleared you are on the ballot but if you have something in your past that can bite you that can disqualify you from running hence how Bernard Kerik was denied when he was being considered for Sec of DHS when it was discovered he hired an illegal to be his housecleaner. Sec DHS doesn't get you privy to half of that if your were POTUS.

Using your logic someone who is a recent mental ward escapee who butchered 10 people and raped 10 kids could run for POTUS. We also as Americans need absolute assurance that our leader is mentally, phsychologically, and physically fit to handle the job so they don't crack up in less then 6 months and won't let one fly over a simple case of misunderstanding. It is the most stressful job in the nation today.

Snopes uncovered that he had unpaid parking tickets dating between 1988 - 1991 that he paid off before running so that wouldn't derail his intention.

ntech,

Both parents do not have to be American citizens, that only applies to the candidate. There is no stipulation to that. As long as one parent is complaint under the terms listed in the 14th Amendment that made all person's born inside US borders as citizens and every state adopted into the untion since has since adopted and recognized it and do recognize other's citizens as American citizens as well. There is no requirement saying that the parents have to be married when the child was both concieved and born.

The 14th Amendment defined the term "Natural Born Citizen" as "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Since Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961 making him a fully flegged 100% legal born resident of The US and did not make him an "anchor baby" as that is defined as having both parents born in another nation.

Kenya became an independant nation in 1963. It was annexed by The UK in 1895 of which neither means anything.

Oh yeah, any person holding dual citizenship is not allowed to run as the allegiance aspect is shaky at best.

Indonesia where Obama did live between 1967 - 1971 but he retained his citizenship with the US as Indonesia does not recognize dual citizenship for foriegn born persons as that is reserved for Ambassador's and Attaches.
edit on 16-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm not saying that he is not a citizen. I'm merely stating that because he was born with dual citizenship at birth he fails the natural born citizenship test. Legally he has the same standing as a naturalized citizen.

It's a question that's never been properly adjudicated by the courts.

Natural born citizens Wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Indonesia where Obama did live between 1967 - 1971 but he retained his citizenship with the US as Indonesia does not recognize dual citizenship for foriegn born persons as that is reserved for Ambassador's and Attaches.

en.wikipedia.org...

He is 1 of 7 POTUS with at least one parent born outside of the US :
Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

In the current Executive Cabinet there are no foreign born people making all eligible to hold the title.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I hate to say this, I really do as we all make errors but this was posted a while ago here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Both parents do not have to be American citizens, that only applies to the candidate. There is no stipulation to that. As long as one parent is complaint under the terms listed in the 14th Amendment that made all person's born inside US borders as citizens and every state adopted into the untion since has since adopted and recognized it and do recognize other's citizens as American citizens as well. There is no requirement saying that the parents have to be married when the child was both concieved and born.

The 14th Amendment defined the term "Natural Born Citizen" as "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Since Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961 making him a fully flegged 100% legal born resident of The US and did not make him an "anchor baby" as that is defined as having both parents born in another nation.

Kenya became an independant nation in 1963. It was annexed by The UK in 1895 of which neither means anything.

Oh yeah, any person holding dual citizenship is not allowed to run as the allegiance aspect is shaky at best.

Listen up. I'm from a military family and I can say I know better than most the rule of citizebships.

There are three types of citizenship. Ready? Take notes, it's helpful.

Natural born Citizen = BOTH parents citizens AND born on US soil. (NOT Obama)

Citizen = 1 parent citizen OR born on US soil OR Naturalized citizen. (Obama)

Native born citizen = Born on US soil. (Again, NOT Obama)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Califemme
Listen up. I'm from a military family and I can say I know better than most the rule of citizebships.

Oh, PLEASE! You're from a military family and so we're just supposed to take your word for it? Sorry. Military families don't have a special education that the rest of us missed. Citizens are either born citizens or naturalized,as the Constitution says.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Don't feed the trolls as they are here to cause chaos and to upset the overall peaceful flow of info that this site has. Even when presented with facts they want to claim that everyone is wrong and they are right. Morons if you ask me.

Obama was born in Hawaii Aug 04 1961 and Hawaii was made our 50th State on August 21, 1959 making every person bon in Hawaii after that date as AUTOMATIC FULLY FLEGGED, 100& LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE US BY BIRTH.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Califemme

Oh, PLEASE! You're from a military family and so we're just supposed to take your word for it? Sorry. Military families don't have a special education that the rest of us missed. Citizens are either born citizens or naturalized,as the Constitution says.

No [snip], it's in the constitution. NATURAL Born. It's not my fault you didn't pay attention in school.

I have known since I was a child that I wasn't eligible to become President, because of my NATURALIZED status.

But yes, you who must be right in all things will NOT owe ME an apology when the truth about his citizenship comes out. But I guarantee, we'll ALL remember YOU.
edit on 16/2/11 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

His background was not ok hence why he wasn't approved and before you try and school me again The Baggers were caught violating Federal election law in both Arizona and Deleware so with that in mind the entire group has no regard for our laws and will use fear and hate to spread lies and propaganda because they have no real platform to stand on. Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Don't feed the trolls as they are here to cause chaos and to upset the overall peaceful flow of info that this site has. Even when presented with facts they want to claim that everyone is wrong and they are right. Morons if you ask me.

Obama was born in Hawaii Aug 04 1961 and Hawaii was made our 50th State on August 21, 1959 making every person bon in Hawaii after that date as AUTOMATIC FULLY FLEGGED, 100& LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE US BY BIRTH.

You can repeat it over and over, it doesn't make it true. Will YOU come back and personally apologize to me if in fact you are wrong? I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

Were you born while one or both parents were stationed overseas? If so you are eligible to rn for POTUS. McCain was born in Panama in 1936 to a career Admiral and his mom while stationed at The Canal. She is not wrong and neither am I as the one who is wroing is you, modifying and disregarding elements of the Constitution when it becomes politcally convienant, remind you of anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join