It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I've been a visitor here for a few years now and decided it was time to join in. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and can't wait to learn how to participate in things here. I am not tech savvy at all, hopefully my posts will make it on!
I do have a question for anyone who can help--is there a military flight training path over east central Indiana? I have lived here for 30 years and for the past two weeks we have had Warthogs flying low over our house. We had two flyovers yesterday and one today...definitely out of the ordinary. In the past we only had 2 or 3 flyovers per year. Any ideas on the sudden increase?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NANAinINDIANA

Hi NANA , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hey there NANA, welcome to show! Glad to make your acquaintance and hope you enjoy the journey.
If ya need any help, feel free to email me.

peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hey there NANA welcome to ATS enjoy the time you spend here and I look forward to seeing you on the boards ... I'm from the UK so I can't answer the flightpath question but I'm sure someone will be along shortly who can

Woody

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS boards. Can't help you with the fly overs. Look forward to seeing you out there.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Could be that training may increase if they may be deploying. Possibly to Afganistan.So welcome to the madhouse.Everyone here is pretty helpful if your new so don't be afraid to ask.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
welcome im a newbe too i love ats there is alot of great mind here on ats hope you enjoy being here as much as i do and yes i can not help you on the flight path question either im from n.z

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
NANA glad to have you here @ ATS! I'm new too! There's lots to read have fun!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks to all for making me feel welcome so quickly and Sauron thank you for the helpful links. Already having a great time and looking forward to more.

top topics

join