Message to Ron Paul; sent 13.3.11 @ 9:45 AM PST from Wenatchee, Washington
Tomorrow, Monday 14.2.11, Revolution will sweep across the Globe.
We must join with the Brotherhood of Man.
Ron Paul, Son of Howard Paul, Son of Man, Son of God, I, the Prophet Ezekiel, in the Name of the Lord;
Command you to Lead the American Peaceful Revolution of 2011. First, You shall call for an immediate Draft into/rivaval of the C.C.C.
Next, You shall call for an immediate Referendum to reorganize the Government and Constitution of the united States. Forum shall be Held. Truth shall
be Told. America shall Prosper.
By the command of Him, we shall follow the Path of the Framers; who said:
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and
to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent
respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that
among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just
powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to
alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them
shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed
for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than
to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to
provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains
them to alter their former Systems of Government."
America shall once again be a nation of Gold and will Shine across the Globe.
Will you lead this Peace and Reform tomorrow, or will you continue to Support the System that will lead us to Destruction and Death in the coming
It is the time of the People. Stand up, speak out.
And as He commanded, so it Must be.
The key things that must be addressed are:
1. A code of conduct
2. Our approach to the Earth and how we bring forth the abundance she has to give
3. How open we will be on code and programs for our machines
4. How necessary work gets done
5. How we communicate and identify the primary issues
6. What focus in life should be stressed
If we seed our society with a code of conduct, calling to the fore the three Laws – which are:
1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being
2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property
3. Do not willfully defraud another Being
As the cost of energy is removed from the production line at every stage, things will become less and less expensive, and at some point, will be given
Other observables will include:
• Money falling into disuse
• Motivation from the heart as opposed to profit
• “Greed” becomes meaningless
• Abundance for everyone
• Elimination of corruption
• Power over others supplanted by power over self
• Elimination of GMO’s
• Great reduction in violence
• Creative pursuits increased greatly
• A healed planet
• Reduced or eliminated hoarding
• Value placed on human-created art, textiles and products
• Focus on cures, not patentable chemicals that sicken for profit motive
• Human interaction with only those whose company is enjoyable (reduced social friction)
• Robotic stewardship of the planet
• Increased love and compassion
• Greatly reduced stress
• Wondrous works
• “Live and let live” behavior
• Most “laws” become unnecessary
• Corporate power eliminated
• Products made to last – no “planned obsolescence”
• Waste reduced to virtually nil
• Food nutrition increased for all
• One’s reputation becomes the “coin” one uses
• Personal responsibility for one’s own behavior
• Spiritual growth
• Slavery (outright or wage-slavery) abolished
• Human dignity encouraged
• Increase in charitable behavior
• Self autonomy
• Things are done because someone cares – from raising children to caring for others