It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul; Leader of Change; 14.2.11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Message to Ron Paul; sent 13.3.11 @ 9:45 AM PST from Wenatchee, Washington

Tomorrow, Monday 14.2.11, Revolution will sweep across the Globe.

We must join with the Brotherhood of Man.

Ron Paul, Son of Howard Paul, Son of Man, Son of God, I, the Prophet Ezekiel, in the Name of the Lord;

Command you to Lead the American Peaceful Revolution of 2011. First, You shall call for an immediate Draft into/rivaval of the C.C.C.
Next, You shall call for an immediate Referendum to reorganize the Government and Constitution of the united States. Forum shall be Held. Truth shall be Told. America shall Prosper.

By the command of Him, we shall follow the Path of the Framers; who said:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government."

America shall once again be a nation of Gold and will Shine across the Globe.

Will you lead this Peace and Reform tomorrow, or will you continue to Support the System that will lead us to Destruction and Death in the coming months.

It is the time of the People. Stand up, speak out.

And as He commanded, so it Must be.

The key things that must be addressed are:

1. A code of conduct
2. Our approach to the Earth and how we bring forth the abundance she has to give
3. How open we will be on code and programs for our machines
4. How necessary work gets done
5. How we communicate and identify the primary issues
6. What focus in life should be stressed

If we seed our society with a code of conduct, calling to the fore the three Laws – which are:

1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being
2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property
3. Do not willfully defraud another Being

As the cost of energy is removed from the production line at every stage, things will become less and less expensive, and at some point, will be given freely.

Other observables will include:

• Money falling into disuse
• Motivation from the heart as opposed to profit
• “Greed” becomes meaningless
• Peace
• Abundance for everyone
• Elimination of corruption
• Power over others supplanted by power over self
• Elimination of GMO’s
• Great reduction in violence
• Creative pursuits increased greatly
• A healed planet
• Reduced or eliminated hoarding
• Value placed on human-created art, textiles and products
• Focus on cures, not patentable chemicals that sicken for profit motive
• Human interaction with only those whose company is enjoyable (reduced social friction)
• Robotic stewardship of the planet
• Increased love and compassion
• Greatly reduced stress
• Wondrous works
• “Live and let live” behavior
• Most “laws” become unnecessary
• Corporate power eliminated
• Products made to last – no “planned obsolescence”
• Waste reduced to virtually nil
• Food nutrition increased for all
• One’s reputation becomes the “coin” one uses
• Personal responsibility for one’s own behavior
• Spiritual growth
• Slavery (outright or wage-slavery) abolished
• Human dignity encouraged
• Increase in charitable behavior
• Self autonomy
• Things are done because someone cares – from raising children to caring for others

-Amaterasu; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You lost me with "in the name of the Lord." Sorry.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

Seriously? Again Ezekiel? Blaspheme gets to be too much at some point. Yeah, I agree that your listed Aims are indeed needed, but c'mon check your spelling. At some point you're going to realize you've completely lost it and be very ashamed. I'm glad you've experienced a spiritual change recently but you should first become accustomed to the message you draw your name from. You have been tested yet offer no evidence. You're just looking at trends and ideas on ATS and adopting what you want into your "prophecy." The real Ezekiel was a Righteous man, don't bring a taint to his name. It's people like you who read too much into themselves rather than the Message that make the spreading of Christ's message difficult. If what you say is true, give proof. If not, Back Down and ask his forgiveness. I'm very open minded and would honestly like to believe that the spirit of Ezekiel has graced somebody enough to speak through them but keep in mind, the devil has his own secret ways as well. Test yourself as well as others.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Same for me. What Dragon said. Shame too, because they probably have some decent points in there. But I'm not pro theocracy. Sorry—just will not go there. Also, you do realize it's a letter to Ron Paul, right?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The People call for Ron Paul 2012.

I call for Ron Paul 14.2.11.

We have the same Goal, different Means.

Change cannot come from stagnation.

In order to Liberate the American nation, we must not follow the System, for it is rigged.

We must call for an immediate Referendum.

The People must choose its President. We cannot afford to wait another year.

America Decides 2.2011

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Jared, is that you?

Nah, dude in all seriousness, you need to reel it in

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Destruction shall be Upon Us.

Tomorrow; the decision will be made.

Do you take the Path of Destruction, or the Path of Enlightenment?

I have warned, will you heed the warnings and save Man, or will you continue down this evil course that you now follow?

May God guide You.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
The People call for Ron Paul 2012.

I call for Ron Paul 14.2.11.

We have the same Goal, different Means.

Change cannot come from stagnation.

In order to Liberate the American nation, we must not follow the System, for it is rigged.

We must call for an immediate Referendum.

The People must choose its President. We cannot afford to wait another year.

America Decides 2.2011

That's better! I agree and yet, after the last few presidential elections, I must say that I have pretty much lost faith in the system. Either the vote is being rigged, or the majority of people seem to have lost interest in anything but what is being spoonfed to them- kinda like that cartoon movie Wall-E - Fat, Dumb and Happy. I really thought Dr. Paul was going to win in 2008. I still find it hard to believe he lost the nomination. My son and I both donated money and we have the t-shirts to prove it!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

top topics

join