It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Saddam Hussein Will Return

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

You may note that upon the fall of Jerusalem, the Temple too was destroyed, and pagan soldiers trod where the holy of holies previously stood.

Titus, while being the one who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple, was the SECOND Roman general to surround Jerusalem.

The first was Titus' father, who was called away to become Emperor.

Those who now followed the words of the Christ fled, and when Jerusalem was subsequently surrounded again by Titus, were thus spared.

The abomination of desolation, began when the Temple fell, continues to this day.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by hab22

I always figured that we accidentally executed Walter Matthau.

Saddam had a lot of "body doubles." Wouldn't you, if you had the means and were on the US' hit list? Look up more pictures. Some he has a cleft chin, some he doesn't, sometimes his head is short, other times it's long, narrow, broad, big ears, little ears, different moustaches all through the whole exercise...

Did we get the real guy? I dunno. What I do know is that most guys can't go from smooth-shaven, to full-on Grizzly Adams in a month.

That beard he was wearing at his capture was super fake. The capture itself was also super fake. The date trees around the spider hole had fruit on them. This would not be the case in the month of December. It was a fake capture, a fake Saddam, a fake trial and a fake execution.

The big question is: why would Saddam do such a great job of hiding his Weapons of Mass Destruction, and do such a lousy job of hiding himself? I know, I know, some of you are going to say he had no WMD, but that's bs. Saddam had plenty of time to hide his stash, and also to find safe haven for himself.

Interestingly, in the book of Revelation, the antichrist emerges from an underground or underwater "abyss". He is seemingly coming back from the dead. This may sound like a zombie conspiracy theory, but that's exactly how the book of Revelation describes it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Biblical prophecies cannot be held as fact until they come true, so we will wait and see if Hussein is the big bad guy you are all looking so hard for...god, sometimes I think people on ATS WANT the world to end.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
reply to post by hab22

Biblical prophecies cannot be held as fact until they come true, so we will wait and see if Hussein is the big bad guy you are all looking so hard for...god, sometimes I think people on ATS WANT the world to end.

Like Hiter, the reign of the antichrist will be short, only 3 1/2 years. Then comes 1000 years of peace and justice under the millennial reign of Christ. During that time, Jesus will teach the nations no longer to war. All kinds of wonderful things will happen on this planet because Satan will be bound.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This invasion will not ultimately be successful, because a large coalition from the south will come up against him and his army will be defeated (i.e. Dessert Storm)

Except it wasn't from the south, it was from the west.

It's easy to make some modern day even seem like someone referenced in the bible if you completely ignore or twist the original text.

You say:

Another clue: Saddam's name in the Persian dialect means "destroyer". In Revelation 9:1-11, we read about some evil Nephilim-like creatures emerging from an underground Abyss, or perhaps through a stargate. Their king is called Destroyer: Abaddon in Hebrew, Apollyon in Greek, or "Saddam" in Persian. It's a known fact that Saddam had scientists messing around with UFO technology and DNA manipulation and cloning.

Oh really? It's a FACT that he had alien technology? That's a new one to me. Didn't seem to help him much. So Saddam was the king of stargate traveling aliens, is that what you're saying?

I know, it sounds crazy, but it's all going to happen very soon.

How arrogant are people that they think they know the future? Especially based on.... well basically nothing. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by hab22

sounds a bit more like the usa's doing from your post there. why would one nation have the right to force another to only trade oil in its own currency. people need to wake up, america does not have the right to rule or force ideologies on the world, putting sanctions on nations where only the civillians suffer. maybe thats why china is doing so well these days as they do not believe in sanctions on trading, and why should they.

Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about? YOU are the one that needs to "wake up" because you are bashing America for something it did not do.

America did not force anyone to trade oil in dollars. OPEC, you know the group of mainly ARAB oil producing countries, are the ones that say they will ONLY SELL OIL IN DOLLARS. Because they want American dollars more than anything else. Do you get that? Did you understand what I just said? America didn't force anybody to do anything. OPEC will only sell oil for dollars.

Jeez, before you go bashing America, how about you figure out if America is even to blame for what you are complaining about?

I am so sick of ignorant people on this forum

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hab22

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by hab22

How do you reconcile your premise with the fact that Saddam was a CIA asset and a US installed and supported dictator? Saddam was just another foot soldier. The commanders sit in Washington D.C.

Saddam was "in-like-Flynn" with the CIA. He was also a 33rd Degree Freemason. But he challenged those who were above him in the pyramid. Saddam's intention was (and still is) to become CEO of the New World Order. The western globalists considered him a threat to their rule, so they demonized him and made plans to get rid of him.

But Saddam disappeared from their radar. He is in hiding, waiting for his time to reappear. Interestingly, Daniel 11 talks about him gaining control over Egypt. Read Daniel 11:42,43. I believe the Muslim Brotherhood is part of his evil network.

Wow. Does nobody have critical thinking skills anymore? How about you stop repeating rumors as facts. Saddam a Mason. OK... if you say so

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by hab22

Well if Sadaam was a CIA stooge as has been claimed on numerous occasions, I am sure they would have Blood or DNA samples.

An interesting thread none the less and another thing to keep tracks on.

It certainly seems that things are kicking off!!

Perfectly good point! Thank you for that. So people say "it was not Saddam because there is no way they had blood samples" and then they say "well Saddam was a CIA agent"

So which is it? Either he is CIA and they would have had ample opportunity to get blood samples, or he isn't. Can't have it both ways. Well, I guess you can if you just completely ignore logic.

Star for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
James,

Obviously you want to trash this theory. Let's deal with some of your criticisms.

1) In Daniel 11, after the king of Babylon invades the richest province (Kuwait) and plunders it, he is then attacked from the South, his army is defeated and he is forced to return to his own country, albeit he returns with great wealth that he stole. You say the attack was from the west, Desert Storm was in fact an attach from the south, with Saudi Arabia and Egypt participating. In Daniel, the two key participants are "the king of the North" (Babylon, Iraq) and the "king of the South" (Egypt). Prior to the invasion of Kuwait, Saddam and Mubarak were close allies. So when Mubarak abruptly broke off ties with Iraq and joined with Saudi Arabia in defense of Kuwait, the dye was cast. Prophecy was being fulfilled. The liberation of Kuwait came from the south.

2) Concerning Saddam's access to a stargate in Iraq, for starters I would suggest reading this abstract published by Dr. Michael Salla in 2003.
www.exopolitics.org...

3) Concerning the politics of America to enforce the 1973 Baghdad rule that all OPEC oil be traded in U.S. dollars, I would suggest reading this speech by Congressman Ron Paul before Congress in 2006:
www.lewrockwell.com...

Ron Paul states: "...elite money managers, with especially strong support from U.S. authorities, struck an agreement with OPEC to price oil in U.S. dollars exclusively for all worldwide transactions. This gave the dollar a special place among world currencies and in essence “backed” the dollar with oil. In return, the U.S. promised to protect the various oil-rich kingdoms in the Persian Gulf against threat of invasion or domestic coup."

Since 1973, America has INSISTED that all oil transactions worldwide be carried out in dollars. Our dollar is not backed by gold, it is backed by America's military threat to cripple anyone who would defy this rule. Saddam defied the rule.

4) Is Saddam a 33rd degree Mason? Numerous websites claim that he is, such as:
blacktrilby.com...

The Book of Daniel describes the "little horn" as a "master of intrigue" The king of Babylon comes to power through intrigue, not by royal ascent, according to Daniel 11:21. Saddam was an insider. He created his own gestapo in Iraq and used it to get rid of everyone above him in power. That's how he came to power.

5) Did the CIA have Saddam's DNA? It really doesn't matter. If the CIA wanted to create the illusion that Saddam is dead, they will claim whatever they want. If they were lying about his capture, what's to stop them from lying about his DNA matching with DNA they claimed to have on file. The announcement that Saddam's DNA was a match came within 24 hours of his supposed capture. Experts in DNA balked at this claim, because they know it takes longer than 24 hours to do the test and get a conclusive result.

James, it's much easier to attack a theory than it is to defend it. All you have to do is make fun of it and raise questions. Very little work is required on your part.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hab22
James,

Obviously you want to trash this theory. Let's deal with some of your criticisms.

1) In Daniel 11, after the king of Babylon invades the richest province (Kuwait) and plunders it, he is then attacked from the South, his army is defeated and he is forced to return to his own country, albeit he returns with great wealth that he stole. You say the attack was from the west, Desert Storm was in fact an attach from the south, with Saudi Arabia and Egypt participating. In Daniel, the two key participants are "the king of the North" (Babylon, Iraq) and the "king of the South" (Egypt). Prior to the invasion of Kuwait, Saddam and Mubarak were close allies. So when Mubarak abruptly broke off ties with Iraq and joined with Saudi Arabia in defense of Kuwait, the dye was cast. Prophecy was being fulfilled. The liberation of Kuwait came from the south.

2) Concerning Saddam's access to a stargate in Iraq, for starters I would suggest reading this abstract published by Dr. Michael Salla in 2003.
www.exopolitics.org...

3) Concerning the politics of America to enforce the 1973 Baghdad rule that all OPEC oil be traded in U.S. dollars, I would suggest reading this speech by Congressman Ron Paul before Congress in 2006:
www.lewrockwell.com...

Ron Paul states: "...elite money managers, with especially strong support from U.S. authorities, struck an agreement with OPEC to price oil in U.S. dollars exclusively for all worldwide transactions. This gave the dollar a special place among world currencies and in essence “backed” the dollar with oil. In return, the U.S. promised to protect the various oil-rich kingdoms in the Persian Gulf against threat of invasion or domestic coup."

Since 1973, America has INSISTED that all oil transactions worldwide be carried out in dollars. Our dollar is not backed by gold, it is backed by America's military threat to cripple anyone who would defy this rule. Saddam defied the rule.

4) Is Saddam a 33rd degree Mason? Numerous websites claim that he is, such as:
blacktrilby.com...

The Book of Daniel describes the "little horn" as a "master of intrigue" The king of Babylon comes to power through intrigue, not by royal ascent, according to Daniel 11:21. Saddam was an insider. He created his own gestapo in Iraq and used it to get rid of everyone above him in power. That's how he came to power.

5) Did the CIA have Saddam's DNA? It really doesn't matter. If the CIA wanted to create the illusion that Saddam is dead, they will claim whatever they want. If they were lying about his capture, what's to stop them from lying about his DNA matching with DNA they claimed to have on file. The announcement that Saddam's DNA was a match came within 24 hours of his supposed capture. Experts in DNA balked at this claim, because they know it takes longer than 24 hours to do the test and get a conclusive result.

James, it's much easier to attack a theory than it is to defend it. All you have to do is make fun of it and raise questions. Very little work is required on your part.

I'll give you that, it is much easier to attack a theory than defend it. That's the nature of it being a theory, is an idea that is not accepted, so you are trying to convince people of its validity.

As for the attack coming from the west vs south, I can see what you mean now. I thought you were referring to the hand that the US played in desert story IE: The us is from the south, I understand now that is not what you were saying.

In regards to OPEC, I guess it just boils down to opinion. Saying the US has forced everybody to use the dollar for oil seems inaccurate to me. I did read the entire article, from what I read it looks like there was a mutually beneficial deal that was make, the article even uses the language "agreement" I doubt OPEC would so lightly bend to the will of the US, but that's just my opinion and I don't expect you to agree with me.

If you google "24 hour dna test" you get quite a lot of results of commercially available DNA testing that gives results in 24 hours. I don't see, then, why the US government with its resources can't return DNA results within a 24 hour time frame.

But that really is beside the point, as I agree with you there is no way to know that it was actually saddamn that was captured and executed. In this case I was musing about the fact that people who think it's NOT saddam say there is no way they have his DNA to compare, and while at the same time claiming he was CIA. I'm not giving an opinion on either, just saying that those two points cannot really be argued together.

I do want to say I appreciate you for addressing each one of my points individually, I know I probably sounded a bit like an ass hat with my original post, I try to stress whatever it is I'm saying and that can sometimes come off as being abusive/offensive, if you took it that way I apologize.

I simply don't buy into the theory, mainly because I don't believe in the Bible as being anything other than a collection of books that men put together. And with this being the basis for the theory, you could see how I would find fault with it. But I respect your right to have that theory, and since you addressed my questions and this isn't the place to argue about the validity of the bible I won't attack your theory any more

edit on 15-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

James, I'm not at all offended. In fact, I appreciate that you took the time to challenge my theory.

You say you don't believe the Bible to be anything other than works of men. I'm sure you've heard from Christians such as myself who believe the Bible is the Word of God. Obviously a different mind-set.

For argument sake, let's say my theory turns out to be correct. The real Saddam resurfaces, backed by a hoard of nephilim-like creatures from an underground or underwater abyss (that is how the book of Revelation describes it). The whole Islamic world is astonished and throws their backing behind Saddam in his call for jihad. Israel is invaded and overtaken. An abominable image of Saddam is set up in the Dome of the Rock. All are required to give allegiance to him.

If this or something similar happened, would you possibly consider that the Bible is (or contains) Divinely given prophecies?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

If events happened just like that, not only would I probably believe more in the bible, but I'd track you down to lead the resistance, and declare you a prophet

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

The US already had the bodies of both his sons. You also don't require a blood sample for a DNA profile.

See profile of Kim Murga

'Kim was one of the experts to identify the DNA of Uday and Qusay Hussein (sons of Saddam Hussein) when they were killed in a firefight in July of 2003, and help to build the DNA profile that would later confirm the identity of Saddam Hussein when he was captured in December of 2003.'

www.chaminade.edu...

It also wasn't the first time that the DNA issue had come up. During July 2003 a convoy was attacked and the remains were examined to see if either Saddam or his son's were killed in the strike. The US obviously had DNA samples. Again you don't require a blood sample. Think of all the times that US envoys and foreign delegations their delegations had visited Iraq since he first came to power. All it takes is for someone to pick up a serviette, etc.

www.usatoday.com...

Somehow I don't think that your theory is going to be fulfilled.

TJ

edit on 15-2-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Army claimed to have a DNA sample of Saddam they received from Saddam's mistress Parisoula Lampsos. She supposedly handed over a razor blade and tea cup to U.S. officials. But forensic experts said this evidence was useless.

Furthermore, Lampsos later told ABC News that the captured man was not Saddam. She said, the real Saddam had a tattoo: two dots on his left hand that he received in prison years ago. The captured Saddam had no such tattoo. Lampsos said Saddam suffered from “lazy eye” in his left eye. The captured Saddam had no such condition.

In regards to building a family DNA from the sons of Saddam, this is not 100% fool proof according to experts. "With genetic material from a son or daughter, a DNA sample could be shown with 90% certainty to have come from Saddam," said Mark Stolorow, executive director of Orchid Cellmark, a Maryland company that conducted DNA testing on victims of the September 11 attacks.

Believe it or not, 90% isn't good enough in a court of law. Family-based DNA will not convict anyone. And considering that Saddam's doubles were probably closely-related cousins, the issue of family-based DNA becomes very murky.

But it's very obvious just looking at the captured Saddam and comparing with pictures of Saddam from the 80's, that they aren't the same person.
1) the chin. The real Saddam had a distinctly cllefted chin. The captured Saddam didn't.
2) the size of the head. The captured Saddam had a wide forehead and hollow cheeks. The real Saddam had a narrow forehead and jowled cheeks.
3) teeth. The captured Saddam had a distinct underbite and terribly stained and corroded teeth. The real Saddam had no such underrbite, and good teeth.

It's my contention that the real Saddam went into hiding sometime in the early 90's, because of the numerous assassination attempts on his life during those years after the invasion of Kuwait. He installed a doiuble to carry on the business of Iraq. So the Saddam who was captured may in fact have been living in one of the palaces of Iraq for over 10 years and would have presided over military parades, etc.

But this is all beside the point. Because the picture of soldiers capturing Saddam in the month of December was a fraud. The date trees behind the spider hole were carrying fruit. It couldn't be December when that picture was taken. So if the capture of Saddam was a lie, then everything else we were told about him could also be a lie. Furthermore, if we were lied to about the Kennedy assassination, lied to about the Gulf of Tonkin incident, lied to about 9/11, why should we suddenly believe that U.S. intelligence will tell us the truth about Saddam's capture?

Saddam's supposed capture, trial and execution were all a propaganda stunt, pure and simple, to try and stop the insurrection in Iraq.

"The first casualty when war comes is truth" ...former U.S. senator, Hiram Johnson.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Have you got any proof that's not from the Bible?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

It's a known fact that Saddam had scientists messing around with UFO technology and DNA manipulation and cloning.

To the original poster, if it is fact, then you will have no trouble providing the proven facts that Saddam was messing around with UFO technology.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I post this research article by Dr. Michael Scalla, and I would suggest you read it.

www.exopolitics.org...

At best, there is circumstantial evidence of Saddam pursuing stargate technology. There are at least four published articles, books or thesis' along this train of thought.

Is it a known fact? To some insiders, I would imagine it's a known fact. But to those of us who are on the outside looking in, it is still theory and conjecture.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here is exerpts of a published article in the Telegraph, interviewing an Iraqi scientist who claimed that Saddam wanted himself to be cloned. The Iraqi scientist had traveled to Britain to investigate the successes with the cloning of sheep.

www.ortzion.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A key person in the field of DNA manipulation for Iraq is scientist Ali al-Za'ag. Under the U.S. control of Iraq, he is now running a forensic DNA training program in Iraq. There is currently some controversy between the U.S. and Australia regarding this scientist, as this link specifies.

www.smh.com.au...

al-Za'ag's research into DNA manipulation and cloning under Saddam dates back to 1988, as this abstract shows:

Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Research Centre, Scientific Research Council, Jadiriyah-Baghdad, P.O. Box 2250, Iraq
Received 4 January 1988;
accepted 25 June 1989.
Available online 5 November 2002.

Abstract

A gene bank of the β-glucoside-utilizing Klebsiella oxytoca DNA has been constructed using cosmid pHC79 in Escherichia coli K12. The DNA encoding cellobiose, salicin and arbutin utilization as well as esculin hydrolysis have been isolated from this gene bank by direct selection on indicator plates. Subsequent subcloning into the kanamycin resistance transposon Tn5 has created a transposable β-glucosidase element (Tn5 bgl) with an insert of approximately 5 kb. Insertion of Tn5 bgl into the broad host range plasmid pR751 allowed transfer to and expression of β-glucosidase activity in a range of Gram negative bacteria. Two polypeptides were found to be encoded by the cloned DNA fragment.

Ali Al-Zaag Corresponding Author

The U.S.government is trying to glean whatever information it can from Iraqi scientists. al-Za'ag was interrogated 14 times in 2004 by the U.S. military.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
reply to post by hab22

Have you got any proof that's not from the Bible?

I've made it quite clear that this is a "theory" based on the "Bible". But bear in mind that I've had this theory for 20 years now, drawn from comparing Saddam's invasion of Kuwait to verses in Daniel 11:21-ff. Everything that's happened since then follows my theory. When "ships of the western coastlands" attacked Saddam in 2003, I already knew the outcome, based on Daniel 11:30.

When I read in Daniel 11:42, that "Egypt will not escape" it gives me some idea of what the outcome of the current revolution in Egypt will be.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Daniel 11 mentions both Egypt and Libya in the rebellion that follows. Read Daniel 11:42,43

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join