It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable! The UFO Stork has delivered baby Jesus to Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialdelivery

Originally posted by curious7
You know, it doesn't make much sense but at the same time it makes a lot of sense.

I can't claim to know who the Jesus figure is the OP hinted at as already being here but when I first read it almost as soon as it was posted, I had (and still do) a niggling feeling in the back of my mind that I too might know who it is. Assuming the person is a well known public figure that is.

Plus he did state he wrote his post and grammar that way on purpose, I myself have been able to dumb down and misspell in life and writing to make a point or to fit in with others over the years so I picked up on that right away.

Still though, any bait you wanna throw to help us understand it more than we currently do?

In this world, even mythical superheros of steel dawn the glasses to maintain privacy they are not superman. Celebrities included walk in cognito to maintain privacy, expect the same from the one who was and is now again, but do not be fooled by the Jerusalem propaganda, cause this will inevitably be the intention.

The one who went into Jerusalem 2000 years ago is back now, I guarantee this, not a hope, or faith or belief, but guaranteed.

Not a hope, not a faith or belief, but guaranteed, wow
, I'm looking into it

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
some idiot comes on here and says that what happened to my messiah is not what god would do and basically called the entire crucifixtion evil. you think im gonna stand back and not speak my mind. your greatly mistaken. i will defend my lord against any jackass who puts him down and his sacrifice.

You misunderstand.

The crucifixion WAS evil, it was one of Rome's most horrendous punishments. Your "messiah" was given extra harsh treatment for being who your religion claims he is/was. Now while crucifixion was inherently evil, did your religion not teach that good came out of it as a result of your "son of God" suffering such cruel punishment?

Also this is not an attack on Jesus at all, the OP was trying to say that the baby found at the temple would possibly be used by corrupt people within all faiths as the new messiah while the REAL one has been around us already and we just never realised before.

Now while I don't believe in anything the Christian or other faiths teach, I thought this thread would've been right up your alley in that sense.

Now please, lets all just debate and discuss calmly and without aggression or hatred please

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

i find this offensive and an insult to my lord gtfo op

if this is what you would call speaking your mind ? this is an insult , he is speaking his mind and since you dont agree with what he is saying you choose to use insults insted of writing something equal to or greater to counter what his topic is ? shows the level of your intel ,

and may i ask who ever said you could not speak your mind ? i simply said show a little respect

edit on 13-2-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

i find this offensive and an insult to my lord gtfo op

Wasnt it the Leprechauns riding on unicorns who brought your lord and our newest copied version Man-god to Jerusalem? ER, um, oh wait, maybe that was from Jack and the beanstalk, or Harry Potter stories maybe. Oh well, who cares really, they're all just silly stories anyways.

Some adults just never grow up and believe in fairy tales and imaginary friends, eh "ANCIENT"??

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It has actually crossed my mind that this Jesus character is actually the character that "God" cast from the heavens, or what the bible refers to as Satan. The lord of cunning and lies, isn't he supposed to be incredibly charismatic? I mean after all "Jesus" main follower base was poor people and prostitutes, the people who had nowhere else to go, who had nothing else to look towards but this man's teachings.

After all was said and done, look at the after effect of his teachings. From the Crusades (so much blood shed that I don't think we can even comprehend, all in the name of God... how do you think god felt about that), to the best selling fiction book enslaving every person in the western world within fear of burning if they don't follow this best selling book word for word.

It's really difficult these days, because you don't know who to trust anymore. The truths could be lies, and the lies truths, but we'd never know if the truths were actually truths, because we're so used to being lied to. What if Jesus was actually Satan, or what if Jesus was Jesus but Satan took the reigns after he was gone? So many questions and so little answers, and all the answers fade away anyway, because who's to say they are true or false? After all, we are just sheeple, who only know what we read.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

sorry i am not the smartest but what is the riddle here ?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

some idiot comes on here and says that what happened to my messiah is not what god would do and basically called the entire crucifixtion evil. you think im gonna stand back and not speak my mind. your greatly mistaken. i will defend my lord against any jackass who puts him down and his sacrifice.

and let me ask you would "your lord" agree with your choice of words ? let us not forget that we are all of the same creator who or what ever it might be , try and expand your brain a little more , and explain your feelings a bite more i am sure people will listen to you if you choose proper words and not sinful ones?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It's not unbelievable, that's criminal! Have the perpetrators been arrested and charged for child endangerment? And who would dare pull off a stunt like this and why now? Obviously, the alleged "UFO" planted some sort of distraction. Why is the stage being set up this time?
edit on 2011-2-13 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar".

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Fact, the crop circles are photo or video evidences of flying saucers are taking place here, not in Mars, not in Pluto, not in another star cluster, BUT HERE. I will tell you why the government does not confirm this.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot how I could both see and take pictures of the things that fly around the stratosphere of Mars and Pluto (especially Pluto) from my back yard.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
only a fake christian would buy the story that jesus came back as a baby.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wow man you sure got the douchebags on this forum itchy so for that alone I commend you although I will say it doesnt seem to take much to get the alphas going silly epsilon imagine what info our stories that might be heard if some ATS members didnt act like such serious "RICHARDS" hipocracy is just around the corner I guess some people just like to hear themselves talk which explains why they have their heads so far up their own A$$ great post my friend dont be discouraged by the over zealous virgins that infest every corner of this planet ATS no acception anyways to all the D bags get laid or try masterbation maybe you can rub out some of that hostility

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

amd they actually allow this person on this board with policies that don't allow this kind of behaviour?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Typical christians you are but followers of christ you are far from I just love how everyone is a christian until it comes time to turn the other cheek instead of attacking the man how about some compation practice what you preach you actualy think jesus needs your protection seems to me its the other way around that type of defense brought us the crusades im not saying i agree with him but a damn sure dont agree with hypocritical christians you know nothing of christ and your willing to fight to prove it good job bravo Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged! humble yourselves. "Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" (Romans 12:17-21). Its a good book no pun intended you should try actually reading it

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Nephi1337

dude stfu. your tat is retarded and ugly. i could care less about what you have to say. gtfo along with the op

Urgh your god must be ugly and again with "I could care less" so soon after it was explained to be a stupid expression, hmm.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

He doesn't know all that stuff from the book, he only knows he is an Amerikan Kristion and he will kill and destroy for the lord and all that is righteous.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Will you people please go and find a dictionary and look up the word sentence. Then find the shift key on your keyboard, it makes CAPITOL letters appear, as if by magic. Then learn to write in sentences.

Then we could all properly understand the rubish you spout! Arguing about "Jesus would not come back as a baby". Like a mythical dude will ever appear! And some people on the thread are even taking the OP seriously! OMG.

How can you be offended by such rubish? I could care less, but only if I was dead!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This thread got pathetic in record time.
I regret wasting my time reading it, and it is only on page 2.

Peace people!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
I could care less, but only if I was dead!!!!

There ya go Ancient proper use of the "I could care less" expression, if nothing else today, Sunday, the Lards day you have learnt and expanded your horizons, a good day for you.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Delusional people entertain me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Interesting theory.. hmm I Have but one question. You state that you have all the answers yet have to sit on your hands and watch us idiots splash about. What is stopping you from spewing more? Or Who? You even state how we humans which I assume would include you Are basically liars and self serving frauds. Wouldn't that debunk everything you say since you are as well human?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join