It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable! The UFO Stork has delivered baby Jesus to Jerusalem

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

It is good to hear that you try to think positive, thank you for sharing your opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
I think you need to start taking yor medication again.
When you get better you can go back to school and learn to write properly.

mean. this was a great read. thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish
The baby is a hoax. Alright fine, the baby is real. But the UFO was a hoax. Are you suggesting that this is the beginning of some future religion and that the baby will be worshiped as a messiah? are you suggesting the baby is the anti-christ?

As I write this I am glad I was born in a hospital and not abandoned at a religious site after a world-famous UFO hoax. That might really mess you up.

edit on 13-2-2011 by goatfish because: typo
People have been messed up throughout history for the craziest of reasons.

It CAN and WILL happen, sadly.

I say that knowing full well I or you or anyone could be a victim of it or even a participant.

I'm not saying it matter-of-factly. I say it like a guy that just watched his mother get shot by his friend. Sometiems things happen and we don't have a lot control over it. Then we have to deal with whatever is left over. I think sometimes we look evil, but other times we look stupid like monkeys.
edit on 13-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Ouch, that must have been terrible, thank you for sharing that; well said.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by goatfish
The baby is a hoax. Alright fine, the baby is real. But the UFO was a hoax. Are you suggesting that this is the beginning of some future religion and that the baby will be worshiped as a messiah? are you suggesting the baby is the anti-christ?

As I write this I am glad I was born in a hospital and not abandoned at a religious site after a world-famous UFO hoax. That might really mess you up.

edit on 13-2-2011 by goatfish because: typo
People have been messed up throughout history for the craziest of reasons.

It CAN and WILL happen, sadly.

I say that knowing full well I or you or anyone could be a victim of it or even a participant.

I'm not saying it matter-of-factly. I say it like a guy that just watched his mother get shot by his friend.
edit on 13-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I am willing to bet that the adoptive parents and the child will never be allowed to know what actually transpired at the Temple. And twenty years from now (if we're still here)... every adopted child born on or near the drop date will always have a nagging question in the back of their mind... "Could that have been me?"

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What if?
what if i took the my time to read through that entire o.p. of instead of skimming it until ran into this mud slide of dialogue.and found this:

"A dream can be a nightmare. What if the human race is born into a world that breeds arrogance, ignorance, hypocrisy and injustice. What if the world the human race perceives as a heaven is really a world of hell in disguise? What if the human race is a manifestation of demons in skin that hides the true image of a demon? What if you lived in a world that jails those who fight for justice on your behalf? What if as you read this there are military men raping a little 8 year old girl and laughing about her screaming and crying? What if these same men and women were killing civilians on other lands or abusing these human beings in barricaded tents? What if you lived in a world that honours the rapists and murderers with medals and the people of the land endorse their actions with support the effort of the troops stickers? What if you lived in a world where the most fortunate and most guilty were targeting the less fortunate and the less guilty? What if the world you inhabit has police beating and pulverizing people at will behind the scenes, and raping women behind cement walls while smiling into cameras exalting themselves as heroes? What if this world had people abusing seniors in senior homes, aids who attack mental patients with needles and mental torture, and social workers who take kds out of homes against their will and the kids were placed into homes and institutions such as churches where they are abused? What if the world had media who was designed by government to manipulate the audience with grand schemes that inflict the nation while honouring the leaders of oppressive indoctrinations? What if every human was capable of paragraph
"what if" you imagined all this sick rape and torture? what if you needed help?
WHAT IF I SUGGEST: "YOU STOP WATCHING ALL THOSE "HORROR MOVIES" THEY ARE MESSING WITH YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS.
what if monkeys flew outta' my butt!!
that'd be amazing huh...
What if the military was honorable and didn't rape screaming 8 year olds?.

What if you took the time to foment a clean conscise 3line o.p.and made
an attempt to make a discernable argument.without all the manic prose.?
why would I read it when the first few lines s"say its written poorly &"I don't care"
edit on 13-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I understand and enjoyed your style of writting.
I wish others knew where you where getting at with this. Overthinking this gets the better of them. What you wrote was so simple to understand and also refreshing to hear what is real.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
......and it also proves you are right about Humans.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What if, we're all just philosophying our own truths and even the truth you consider to be indisputably real in your mind, is no absolute truth at all. Anyway, I really love the way you formulated your post OP, and I enjoyed reading the thing from top to bottom; which is something I can rarely say for such a lengthy text. I find alot of what you say to be true about the world we live in, and how human nature destroys; we create the roots of all evil from our materialistic views of life. But what can we take from all this? That the planet is doomed and every one of us along with it? I would like to think that some of us are open to any fact and any possibility, because we want to be enlightened. I for one believe in love [I feel love], wanting to be aware of the ultimate answers of eternity, and infinity; in one. My tiny mind can only hope to comprehend such ideas. I hope the supreme being, whoever that is, will teach me someday, inside or outside of time; when beginning and end are the same. I need to understand God, I WANT to. Individuals like you, who seem to be genuine about your beliefs, may set me [and all] on the path.

Peace&OneLove my friend
Infinite Blessings

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

"What if" does not exist. It is what it is.
The OP was pointing that out. there is no "what if"....it is exactly what it is. He speaking as if he was not human...so this is what we are perceived as being, "what we really are". He makes more sense than a lot of the threads popping up here on ATS. Someone has a positive thread ATS members are sure to break it down!
And yes this is a Positive thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well, at least it was a stork and not an angel like before, the whole virgin birth thing had me confused. Besides, a stork delivering the Messiah is much more believable.

Lot's of virtue in the OP, too bad it's forgotten in a week.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
some idiot comes on here and says that what happened to my messiah is not what god would do and basically called the entire crucifixtion evil. you think im gonna stand back and not speak my mind. your greatly mistaken. i will defend my lord against any jackass who puts him down and his sacrifice.

I sympathize with your indignation, but right now the Earth is theirs to play with so they do what they know. When Jesus returns he'll set them straight. Besides, the Lord can defend Himself pretty good. No one ever gets the upper hand with him, or you might say, He gets the last laugh. But I do sympathize with you nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I do find it strange that a baby was found in one of the most guarded holy sites in the world. Also, the "UFO" that came to the temple mount was real although three videos were made as a hoax. There is a video that show some people in a car that saw it. That one was real. That was the real video, the rest were an attempt to silence that video. That attempt failed.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

ah damn it, you beat me to it, it really gets under my skin when i have to read that and I was gonna point out the same thing, as it stands I could care less, but it is so hard to because it's infuriating!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Thank you, I have sent you an e-mail.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wuhoh, someone woke up and realized they were an angel in a land of demons lol. Chill out brother, have a beer. That's how all the rest of us make it through it on a daily basis O_o.

Don't mind the OP - he's just wresting with the pain of being human. As to his comment that jesus has been around for a while - he has. Nice guy. Lives in ft worth, about 38 years old. Gets scary mad at this place most days, when he's not dealing with cluster headaches. And he's right about the name being diff. Jesus is a bad transliteration from hebrew to italian to greek etc.

So TL;DR for people in this thread:
1) Jesus is already here (duh, you should know that)

2) This guy isn't real:

AS FOR THE LATTER I STILL BELIEVE

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I just finished reading your other post about the paintings and am wondering why you would try to have people believe that we are demons or created by the devil?
I feel love. I feel shame. I feel compassion. Does that not tell you that I am not evil? Can evil feel love? Does evil feel ashamed when a wrong is committed? Can evil feel compassion for the sick or weary? Many people on this post have asked what you know, my question is easier, what is your source? Where are you coming up with this information?? I think that you believe everything that you are saying, so please tell me from whince it came.

I can look into the forest and be awed by the beauty surrounding me, I can hear the laughter of a child and feel my soul sigh with joy,. I can open my heart to a stranger in need. Are these things that a demon would do? I think we all know the answer to that question. And although I know that there are many horrible things that happen in this world, most of them happen because ignorance breeds ignorance. Sometimes people are just bad. One bad apple can ruin the whole bunch, I'm just greatful to be in another barrell.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

I just finished reading your other post about the paintings and am wondering why you would try to have people believe that we are demons or created by the devil?
I feel love. I feel shame. I feel compassion. Does that not tell you that I am not evil? Can evil feel love? Does evil feel ashamed when a wrong is committed? Can evil feel compassion for the sick or weary? Many people on this post have asked what you know, my question is easier, what is your source? Where are you coming up with this information?? I think that you believe everything that you are saying, so please tell me from whince it came.

I can look into the forest and be awed by the beauty surrounding me, I can hear the laughter of a child and feel my soul sigh with joy,. I can open my heart to a stranger in need. Are these things that a demon would do? I think we all know the answer to that question. And although I know that there are many horrible things that happen in this world, most of them happen because ignorance breeds ignorance. Sometimes people are just bad. One bad apple can ruin the whole bunch, I'm just greatful to be in another barrell.

I get this all the time, but unfortunately you are not from another barrel, you were born a screamin demon and will die a wrinkly worm and live as a demon portraying him or herself as an angel, when in fact, you like all have demons inside to wrestle with. There is not one good human, sorry, fact before fiction and not meant to taunt you, but to be truthful. Only when humanity realizes arrogance, ignorance, envy, hypocrisy and jealousy is inherent in the make up and all are a cut of the same cloth of soil, only then by acceptance of what you are and where you are can you make a productive change. Fact, again, sorry for the honesty.
edit on 13-2-2011 by specialdelivery because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

@specialdelivery ,
Individually, are we looking for synchronicities as guides? Maybe even collectively? Or, do you believe it to be a bit to late for a "file-transfer", and detachment from the egoic self is a must? One more before I go- Is part of this "reboot" a return to the archaic human?

edit on 13-2-2011 by confuciusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join