It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are starting to visit me again...Is this because I'm pregnant??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
MOD NOTE:

We don't have to buy what is said folks, but you do have to stay on topic and you do have to exemplify standards of conduct befitting a gentleman or a lady.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If I missed this question being asked before, then I apologize.

But, did your husband happen to take any pictures of the holes in your back? If so, can they be posted here for people to examine? Did you have your doctor inspect these injuries?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Lucid Dreaming.

Drop the pentagram avatar and perhaps you will have a healthier mind

And why is that, friend? The Pentagram is the oldest and most powerful protective symbol, and was once used by Early Christians for this very purpose. Are you proposing using something else?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
bronwyn82

I believe from a spiritual point of view that at this moment in time during your pregnancy you are far more sensitive and highly tuned than normal. This can either be a blessing or a curse to you personaly, depending on how you choose to interpret what you are experiencing.

During sleep you are obviously entering an enlightened state and higher degree of awareness but during this time it is also imperative that you open your mind further in order for communication to flow. You are seeing or experiencing entities just as a spritualist sees spiritual entities from another plane. The key or next step is to allow your mind to open up to them after which and if successful communication should flow regarding why they are here and what thier purpose is. Don't forget that fear in itself can block all levels of communication so it is important that you remain calm inside during the experience.

Your meditation should help and opening your chakras prior to sleep should help you recieve more information but rember that whilst your chakras are open during sleep you are far more susceptible to negative energy too as in normal waking contacts you would close your chakra following contact. This will of course be down to personal choice but beware of your increased vunerability.

As previously stated by others the suggestion of another plane, or parallel existence is a very real possibilty as suggested by the Thomas Young double split experience way back in 1803. I'm not saying this is what is happening in any encounter Alien or otherwise but it does give food for thought.

You should also keep a notepad beside your bed if you don't already and record your experience after waking as it is surprising how much information can be lost. The camcorder idea is a good idea but don't be too surprised if nothing is recorded. During the double slit experiment in Quantum Physics, the phenomenon was not evident when monitoring equipment was present but resumed when it was removed. See www.doubleslitexperiment.com...

Can you provide a sketch of the being you saw wearing the black mask? This would be very informative.

I look forward to hearing more of your encounters.

Love and light

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

Thank your for sharing.

There's a lot of thoughts I have about your experiences, I'll try to keep it short.

First, I will say I've recently had an experience which led me to believe it could have been in contact/abducted. I have no proof and don't know what happened, but it caused me to think much more about the idea.
Secondly, I've recently read a book called Supernatural by Graham Hancock, in it he describes many, many abduction accounts from recent times, and from older times (in this case by fairies, not grays or et's) and there is a very constant theme to whomever the visitors are wanting to understand and experience or test things relating to birth, new babies, inseminating or making hyrbid babies etc...

From my experience, the only way to go back to sleep is to do it with a fearless mindset.
I'm of the belief that encounters with other beings and abductions are not only likely, but more likely and could be far easier to do in the astral/dream realms. The reason would be less expenditure of energy, no physical craft needed.

Of course you'll always follow your heart and instinct, when the vibe is negative, we must oppose it with our love and harness our love (love for you and your family's safety and health).
It all boils down to if we can trust the visitors or not, doesn't it? If we can trust them, it's not as horrible to be meeting them. I myself would be exstatic to meet and contact a positive being from elsewhere (have in dreams) but the question is how do we know. A negative entity could take any form.
For myself, I just have to follow my intuition on the vibration, positive or negative of the encounter.

Fearless Love it's all about.
Perhaps doing a meditation where you'll mentally and spiritually prepare yourself would be a cood way to deal with the possibility of another encounter. Equip your subconscious and your imagination and psyche to have the ability to turn visitors away at flick of a wrist or a stare. If these are astral/dream encounters, you'll be very much more likely to tap into the supernatural powers we all can possess, especially in dreams.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I myself don't care what people ask for of "evidence" and the like, what evidence does one need when they have a feeling? Evidence only leads us to understand the initial feeling. There's no reason to try and prove to US what you have experienced. You already know! Thank you, and you aren't alone at all in this.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Short thought also...

One thing that I've thought I personally ought to do in dreams with other beings is to simply ask them a question, I'm guessing telepathy would be the means:

"What brings you here?"
"Is there something you seek?"

A positive and equal tone will be a good way to see. If you ask a visitor to leave you be, or to go away, and they don't then maybe start to dispel them physically. I know someone said that idea on here, it's a good idea. I would suggest a question first, to confirm or deny your fears pertaining to them.
It's important to know where and who you are at all times, especially in different states of being (whether in this waking reality or other planes), it seems to me you are already well aware of this, and it seems you are very strong and loving and full of light. So you've got nothing to worry about, as positive will always defeat negative as long as the light does not secede it's belief and feelings to them negative (usually seems to be done through a trick or illusion).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Considering all possibilities it is important to categorize what is important to you.
If you don't feel safe where you are. Can't sleep don't be afraid to be spontaneous and stay at a friends/family for a night or 2. There is no shame in doing this.
Sleep is very important whatever the situation. If something is affecting sleep? Sometimes a change of location can help. Then approach the problem with a fresh mind.

When you lose out on sleep it affects your em field (biofield) this helps shield you from other em fields (biofields) Take time recharge then if your still curious by all means investigate. But on your terms.

Approaching this from all angles if this is even a telepathic intrusion regardless of the source and that sources experience you have the ability to protect yourself by meditating and grounding yourself in the state of the (true self) This true self is infinite in both potential and ability.

Also nutrition make sure you are getting enough this will help your focus and internal systems. Try and stick with fresh healthy foods. No brainer right? Wrong in times of stress we often turn to comfort foods. (Also stay away from cheese before sleep) This has a very good ability to affect dreams. Fear is a tool that can be used as a point of control in a telepathic intrusion. This can be transcended.

Best regards

Shirak

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by curious7

It is difficult to say. I also have a theory that the aliens live a kind of "side-by-side" life with their hosts, that is, the host is aware in our world, and the alien basically inhabits the host as a means to procure energy, and lives a separate yet parallel existence in the next world. There could be evil aliens that are in the in between worlds, that use the human being as a tool or vehicle in order to ascend to the next level. It could be, that after implantation, the walk-in waits for an event, where after gaining enough energy, "ascends", leaving the human behind in a confused state. The problems occur because it is within a regular humans ability to see into the next plane, and when I do see into the next plane, I take note of individuals that seem to be at a low state of awareness, yet seem to carry a higher than average energy signature. Basically, these beings have a control over the ego, so the host identifies itself as being the alien, when in actual fact it is not. The only way to make sure that you do not have one is a statement of intent from whatever belief system that you have, that you know to be true. The aliens that are good also use our energy to an extent, however are not "dense" enough to control us, basically we have to contact them, as opposed to them trying to contact us. They are often what people would call angels or guardian spirits. In terms of soul removal, I have had the experience of floating above my body, and I remember shocking myself awake in order to resist. I have also had dreams of being torn out of my body, with these etheric handcuffs placed on my arms, and I remember fighting to get back into myself. Another time, I was held down by the arms, with what seemed like a vacuum device being inserted into my chest. Also other experiences, of alien beings tugging at my astral legs so they could "pull me out" of my body. I think I have an especially "dense" soul, so their normal procedure of removing the astral body did not work on me, because my soul frequency was undetectable to their equipment. I remember waking up in a different state during the same time, when the struggle was intense. I remember waking up with a different state of mind, and seeing the world through a new perspective, I was almost telepathic. However, then I snapped myself out of it and regained control of myself. Later on, I remember feeling a similar feeling, and it was as if my head was floating above my body, as I walked around, the people seemed different, like I was recognizing my "friends" - then it hit me like a ton of bricks - it was an alien soul, and I was taking a peek at its world, realizing that I seemed to be losing connection from myself (I would imagine if I went along with it, then later in the night I would be totally extracted, and the walk-in would have all my memories and mannerisms) I went through an excruciating experience of remembering my self, basically connecting to my soul. I remember basically imagining getting my hands, and literally tearing the thing out from my chest, then, with anger in my eyes, I remember casting it away like someone casts away a leech. After that, I felt empty inside, like I had lost my soul. I remember trying to speak but the words did not come out properly. After a series of months, my astral body grew back, and with whatever leftover modifications were made to my body by the aliens, I seemed to have been able to partially "patch-in" to their system, and receive all kinds of thoughts. Basically, ironically, the experience with the walk in was my key to realizing the higher realities, as they must have opened chakras/passageways etc. After I grew back, it was a painful process of removing the other modifications that they had been doing to me, I remember the thoughts were like "implants" and I could imagine reaching my arm into my head and "pulling out" the implants, like disassembling a radio. I have been able to maintain a connection to my soul, I need to maintain a diet of cigarettes (the tar keeps me dense) and also use a schumann resonance device to tune myself to natural frequencies. Also, the fluoride in the water was also channeling information, and people around me were also "changing" and wanting me to "join" them (although they did not say it directly) - I resisted them as well and went back to drinking pure non-fluoridated water. It was like, when my darker soul translated itself to the higher levels, I gained an immense amount of power and knowledge, and it is all just basically being aware of the survival of the soul as well as the survival of the physical body - that was the key to activating my true higher self.
edit on 15-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

All I can say is wow, I have to agree with you here. Very well said, you seem to know a lot about astral and that is fantastic. I'm starting to understand what is going on a little bit more now. (Even if it may be a theory, it is one I understand.) I can defiantly see this happening to me on astral because I go there so often since I was a child.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
If I missed this question being asked before, then I apologize.

But, did your husband happen to take any pictures of the holes in your back? If so, can they be posted here for people to examine? Did you have your doctor inspect these injuries?

No, he saw what was happening to me in a dream.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Thanks for that site, I found that video very informative and interesting! And yes I do record my experiences in a dream journal whenever I think I will forget them. I usually write down keywords in the middle of the night especially if the dreams are really long. And sometimes a quick sketch. And yes I will draw something up for you tomorrow with the mask, I won't forget it. It is imprinted in my mind...ugh.

Yes I do agree with entering a higher state of awareness. I am sharper and and my senses are sooo strong. But I also think if I open my mind for communication to them it will be a negative response. I have seen these things dragging my husband away from me, and I was in a lot of pain and distress. (before I was pregnant I saw this) I don't get a good feeling about the situation, and usually my instincts are right on. I have always been an astral traveler so a lot of these things are not new to me. I can actually see this happening on astral or in another realm. My astral body has taken some beatings, and it wouldn't surprise me if greys weren't there as well. I don't really know for sure, but all these posts get me to thinking! Thanks everyone!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So I am a little worried now. My son woke up with these marks, and these pictures were taken 12 hours after I saw it this morning. I thought they would just go away, because I have no idea what this is. He does NOT have a rash anywhere. Just those 2 dots on his lower back that looks like a needle mark. And one above his belly button in almost the exact spot like it went straight though.

And the one on the stomach looks bruised all around it. I thought wth it is all purple in a huge circle! Like it was punctured with force to cause bruising. I just want this to stop, he is just a child.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
wow, that's really strange and is kind of scary...maybe I would suggest some good sanskrit chants?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Besides your visual experiences, are you to remember any scents or smells?
If so, can you describe them?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Good call

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't want to discount your prior experiences or these newest ones, but I was wondering if perhaps its just very vivid dreams stemming from the pregnancy?

With all 3 of my pregnancies my dreams were often SO extremely vivid that I was SURE when I woke, that the people, the smells, the scenery would be there...and they never were. I would wake sobbing, laughing, screaming etc. I would question the people in my life feeling for sure these situations had happened. With my first son I was actually terrified I was losing my mind! By the time the other two pregnancies came along I was pretty much used to the crazy dreams. Once the pregnancies had passed, it was life as usual...

Again, I dont doubt you, but this might be a possibility? I did a quick google search and it seems that its quite common for crazy vivid dreams to happen during this time. Either way, good luck and keep well

Michelle

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That's a great drawing - are you the artist?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Have you tried hypnotic regression to see if you can dig up more information ?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

No, I found it on the web, but I've done stuff like that in the past.
Don't really draw anymore, don't really have the time to dedicate myself to.
I'll post some stuff later.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join