It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are starting to visit me again...Is this because I'm pregnant??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Electric Crown

Real relevant comment to the thread. You are a troll and a jerk.

BOO FOR YOU

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm not saying that your experiences weren't real. But since they all happen while you were asleep, this reminds me of some experiences I have had.
I've had vivid dreams all my life of ghosts, the rapture, the tribulation, demons, etc. Turns out I have severe sleep apnea. I mean SEVERE. My O2 saturation drops to 55%! Turns out my parents said I was diagnosed with it when I was a child (I don't know why they didn't treat me). Scientifically, some could say the drop in O2 caused me to hallucinate, spiritually I suppose one could say somehow I tapped into other gray areas of the brain. I had a dream about my grandmother dying before she died, and I even had an out of body experience, but by being Christian I was taught there's no such things as an out of body experience.
My apnea was way worse when I was pregnant because of weight gain.
Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
On the other hand, I've read alien abductions typically involve studying the human reproductive system. Could be you are being visited. I'm sorry you are going through this while pregnant.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My sister told a story to me some time ago. Now keep in mind she does not believe in aliens, she is not even sure about God. But she said she was pregnant, in the early stages as she had 3 children prior. She said she had strange dreams about little aliens, then on one of those occasions her dream was of the aliens removing the fetus and when she woke up from that one, she no longer felt pregnant. I was freaked out a bit when she told me that. So I don't discount anyone's account of these experiences. My dad too told me for years he saw flying saucers up in Frackville Pa, in the 1950's. I know in my heart he didn't lie to me, he acts genuinely upset that he never found out who was in them, or where they came from, and why he felt compelled to take a detour down a lonely mountain dirt road which led him to overlook down on a clearing and he saw a 100 ft saucer land quietly and unfold compartments making it even larger and exposing portholes. I find these stories very interesting and never tire of reading them.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by bronwyn82

Besides your visual experiences, are you to remember any scents or smells?
If so, can you describe them?

Sulfur. But I don't smell it all the time. When I was a child I always did, now since I have been pregnant I do again. Maybe because my sense of smell is so sensitive now? Funny. I never thought of that until you asked me that question, hummmm.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonekeeper

Have you tried hypnotic regression to see if you can dig up more information ?

I want too, as I said in an earlier post, I think it would help to get more information. But I'm also really scared of what might happen. Maybe I'm not remembering these things for a reason. It could also really stress me out, I was thinking of waiting until after I have the baby.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions

Thank your for sharing.

There's a lot of thoughts I have about your experiences, I'll try to keep it short.

First, I will say I've recently had an experience which led me to believe it could have been in contact/abducted. I have no proof and don't know what happened, but it caused me to think much more about the idea.
Secondly, I've recently read a book called Supernatural by Graham Hancock, in it he describes many, many abduction accounts from recent times, and from older times (in this case by fairies, not grays or et's) and there is a very constant theme to whomever the visitors are wanting to understand and experience or test things relating to birth, new babies, inseminating or making hyrbid babies etc...

From my experience, the only way to go back to sleep is to do it with a fearless mindset.
I'm of the belief that encounters with other beings and abductions are not only likely, but more likely and could be far easier to do in the astral/dream realms. The reason would be less expenditure of energy, no physical craft needed.

Of course you'll always follow your heart and instinct, when the vibe is negative, we must oppose it with our love and harness our love (love for you and your family's safety and health).
It all boils down to if we can trust the visitors or not, doesn't it? If we can trust them, it's not as horrible to be meeting them. I myself would be ecstatic to meet and contact a positive being from elsewhere (have in dreams) but the question is how do we know. A negative entity could take any form.
For myself, I just have to follow my intuition on the vibration, positive or negative of the encounter.

Fearless Love it's all about.
Perhaps doing a meditation where you'll mentally and spiritually prepare yourself would be a cood way to deal with the possibility of another encounter. Equip your subconscious and your imagination and psyche to have the ability to turn visitors away at flick of a wrist or a stare. If these are astral/dream encounters, you'll be very much more likely to tap into the supernatural powers we all can possess, especially in dreams.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I myself don't care what people ask for of "evidence" and the like, what evidence does one need when they have a feeling? Evidence only leads us to understand the initial feeling. There's no reason to try and prove to US what you have experienced. You already know! Thank you, and you aren't alone at all in this.

So I found something for you that I think you will find interesting....

My husband has been reading 'The I-Files - True Reports of the Unexplained Phenomena in Illinois' and he found something that I thought I would share. (This chapter is talking about abductees.)

"Dr. John Mack of Harvard University argues that the phenomenon is real but not real. That is, some outside force enters the experiencer's consciousness and carries out the perceived activities there, not in our physical world at all. And some, say that visitors merely have a different atomic vibration and are sharing this planet at the moment. This, perhaps, explains the range of extrasensory-perception abilities some experiencers report--the experiencers have become accustomed to different levels of reality, where only quantum physics applies."

This would explain a dream like state.

"Arguing against the "all-in-the-mind" theory are the very real scars left by the visitors and the unexplainable "implants" that have been removed in a few cases from the experiencers' physical bodies. There have even been a few medically documented pregnancies that - well, the women must have spontaneously aborted and not even known it. They must have."

There are just way to many things to type from this book that can explain what I am going though. They talk a lot about implanting fetuses, taking sperm, lots to do with the reproductive system.

Ok so I found the book online AFTER I typed all that out. Sheesh. Here is is, page 12-13 it is a really good read.

books.google.com... i=Da5iTcSsOsyftwfysvmNDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Also A little bit on Dr. John Mack.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I myself have been able to Lucid dream since I was a child 9/10 years old. I have suffered from terrible night "terrors" since I was around the same age. What is strange is I feel awake, I can see everything around me clearly but I have strange sensations and visions. I'd like to share a couple of my experiences as I have not found any thread with one quite like mine. It started about two years ago when I was pregant with my third child, I woke up to see glowing blue/white eyes,it startled me and I went back to sleep. The next day my husband said he rolled over and he saw a white bearded man with glowing white eyes about 6 inches from his face, he blinked, and the man was still there. He rolled over and returned to sleep. Second, I was woke up from a deep sleep with my heart pounding and breathing fast, I rolled over to wake my husband up and saw a figure (human like form) floating directly above him about 6 inches, my husband was facing the ceiling and this entity was mirroring him perfectly but it was glowing bright blue/purple. I was terrified! Over the past two years since these events have begun, I have had many many "awake" dreams of glowing spiders on or around me, many time larger than normal spiders. BUT more recent and re-occuring experiences is why I am responding to your post- I have begun having experiences with lights! No more spiders, no night terrors, but over the past two weeks alone it has happened about 5 times. I wake up (dont know what wakes me up) and see a small beam of light coming from my ceiling towards my bed. It does not move, but for some reason fear grips my body, i sit up and look closer, I am awake and every time I do not remeber what comes next, I simply awake the next morning.. all except for one time when I woke my husband up and the light literally vanished before my eyes! It most often glows white, with a slight blue/dark purple tint. WHAT is with this similar color showing up in the majority of my experiences?? Now to shed some more light on the nature of my experiences, My 7 year old son came to me several months ago terrified because he saw a blue light coming from his ceiling and pouring into the cup on his bedside dresser, he claims it was "aliens" I reassured him it was a dream and it was never brought up again. I am beginning to wonder if it was a dream at all, or if it the same thing I am seeing on a regular basis now. Last night I saw the light, lost memory and came to staring at my husband, there was no "waking-up" involved. I must have been staring at him before I regained consciousness! He popped up on his elbows and began laughing hysterically in my face! I was completely freaked out! I said "What??" he said "you just looked crazy", his eyes were wide open but he did not seem himself. I rolled over and went back to sleep , and this morning he had no recollection of anything that had happened last night!I do remember not wanting my husband to touch me because I was not convinced it was "truly him"! I must also mention two years ago my son mentioned a little boy who glowed blue walking throughhis bedroom walls... I hate sounding "crazy" but am I dealing with spirits, aliens? Your lights are the only thing that I have read that even comes close to my experiences, and to be honest, when I saw the "entity" flaoting above my husband (glowing blue) I immediately thought aliens.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

en.wikipedia.org...
There are many meanings, to be educated on symbols is wise, judgement without understanding is the pitfall of humanity[ in a nutshell]

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OP,

after reading the 1st page of your thread can I suggest you go see your obstetrician and ask to have some check ups done on your unborn child.

Please do not take this as alarm or anything to fear,

A child and mother have a bond/connection that transcends known sciences,

If, a big if and I hope I am wrong, but if your unborn child might be having some medical issues this could be a communication to have things (health wise) checked up.

I hope I am wrong and do not wish to alarm or put any fear into your thinking as it seems you already have enough stress of not knowing what is causing this phenomena,

I hope/wish/pray all the best for you and your child from the bottom to the top of my heart, its quite big so I have faith all will OK

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
OP,

after reading the 1st page of your thread can I suggest you go see your obstetrician and ask to have some check ups done on your unborn child.

If, a big if and I hope I am wrong, but if your unborn child might be having some medical issues this could be a communication to have things (health wise) checked up.

I hope I am wrong and do not wish to alarm or put any fear into your thinking as it seems you already have enough stress of not knowing what is causing this phenomena,

I hope/wish/pray all the best for you and your child from the bottom to the top of my heart, its quite big so I have faith all will OK

Seeing as how this thread was started 2 years ago, the baby would be over a year old by now. I wonder where OP is, and how her baby is.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
OP,

Seeing as how this thread was started 2 years ago, the baby would be over a year old by now. I wonder where OP is, and how her baby is.

Me too. It would be interesting to see what the camcorder showed.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I posted before seeing this was an old thread brought up.
Never mind.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Thank you for pointing out my lack of attention concerning this thread.

Got swept away by the title thinking OK here we go, but had a feeling that what was being portrayed was sincere after reading the first page without fully reading whats written on my screen such as the date that this thread started.

I thought about my mother and the bond I have with her and felt I had to post what I did,

Would love to hear how things are as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join