It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are starting to visit me again...Is this because I'm pregnant??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
About a week ago I had what seemed to be a dream. I have studied dreams, been on the astral plane, and have had OBE’s before. This was not a dream but maybe a state between being awake and dreaming. Or I was in some other dimension or something? I hope maybe one of you may have an explanation for it.

I woke up and sat straight up out of bed like I was startled. I look out my windows and see a hundred beings. (My windows, blinds, and black curtains are ALWAYS shut at night) I could not see the house that is across the street, all I could see was them. I focused on the two in front. They all looked the same but it seemed to me like only those two mattered. (hologram perhaps?) They all were wearing white jump suits. One of them in the front had the large black eyes, and the other was wearing some kind of helmet. (looked like it had a big black mouth cover) I started to feel really scared and wanted to wake up my husband. I shoved him and shook him, nothing would wake him up. I got up and started jumping on the bed and his body would bounce along with my jumps. Nothing. I looked down at those two beings and I have never felt so scared before in my life, they were just starring….observing me.

So I know they were short because my windows are not far from the ground. And they were not even half way up to my window.

Ok so I wasn’t going to write this until a few nights later I had something else happen. I felt like something was doing something to my lower back as I was lying on my side. Maybe with the use of a needle? It is hard for me to recall. But my husband had a dream the same night, that we were in a unfamiliar room laying in bed together. I asked him to look at my back because I thought something was wrong. As I turned over he said there were holes all over me, some over an inch deep. He felt horrified and said that was all that he could remember. He also said a few nights before that he woke up and saw a young girl peeking around the door frame into our bedroom. She had large shiny black slanted eyes her dark hair was pulled back. She was grinning that looked evil to him, and he asked me what it was. I was sleeping but I told him in my sleep that “they have been here before.” He said he looked back at her again and all he remembers is falling asleep.

Well last night I woke up and a blue beam was shining into my window through the curtains and everything. As I was laying on my back it scanned my belly. I’M SOOO FREAKED OUT, because I’m pregnant. What in the world is going on?? And why can’t this stuff just stop? I have had other experiences with beings since I was a child. But none of them were scary or frightening. Why are they now?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Get a camcorder set up for when you are sleeping.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

I don't believe you saw aliens.

That doesn't mean I think you're lying but that you "think" that is what you saw.

Ain't the human mind a wonderful thing sometimes? Yes, set up a camcorder.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
People with extraordinary claims should have extraordinary recording equipment.
Do it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Good Idea. I have one, I will set it up tonight and see if anything happens. I was hesitating to write about this on ATS, but it is getting too active for me to just blow it off anymore. I feel uneasy to go to bed at night now. I just really hope they aren't doing anything to our baby. Freaks me out more than anything.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Lucid Dreaming.

Drop the pentagram avatar and perhaps you will have a healthier mind

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Talk to your doctor and tell him/her your concerns. This is not just about your health. Be honest with the doctor, you might be surprised.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Mate, do you even understand the purpose of The Gray Area?

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

It's no wonder people don't want to come here and share their experiences with the likes of you posting this kinda crap. The OP does NOT need proof to back up her claims in this particular forum. The whole point is to find others who have experienced similar things in their lives and to try and work these events out, to find out what is really happening. It's about people sharing extraordinary claims and trying to find answers.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
if you are pregnent, it will do neither you, nor your unborn any good to be worked up and stressed out about it all the time. take it in your stride for the moment, set up a camcorder and see what developes. there has been alot of discussion on ats and elsewhere recently regarding alien activity and of course this could be manifesting itself in your dreams, and of course some dreams can be exceptionally vivid. again keep strong and spirited and see what comes of it all.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I have had lucid dreams since I was a child, otherwise I would have NEVER wrote this if I believed it was a lucid dream. And why does my religion have to do with any of this? I'm not here to talk about religion or fight with anyone. I just want to talk to others that might have experienced the same thing as I did.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I understand, but I hardly ever go on this site. I never even looked at the Grey Area until my husband told me about it. I wanted to find like minded people to give me tips on this. I really don't think I manifested these things into dreams. That is why I waited to post and it is happening all the time now. I thought maybe it would help to tell my story to someone and make me feel better.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is what happened to me as a child.

I saw a ship when I was around 7 years old. I woke up in the middle of the night with beams of light coming through my bedroom window. As I went to the window I could see a craft but mostly light in the field next to our house. (We lived out in the country) I saw two really tall skinny beings standing outside of it. I really mostly saw the outline of them because the light was so bright. I know that they were looking at me, and drew a circle with their finger in the air at me. That is all that I remember, it was super weird.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82
This is what happened to me as a child.

I saw a ship when I was around 7 years old. I woke up in the middle of the night with beams of light coming through my bedroom window. As I went to the window I could see a craft but mostly light in the field next to our house. (We lived out in the country) I saw two really tall skinny beings standing outside of it. I really mostly saw the outline of them because the light was so bright. I know that they were looking at me, and drew a circle with their finger in the air at me. That is all that I remember, it was super weird.

wow that sounds quite intense! Do you think they took you then as well?

Have you had any more of these experiences since then?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Move somewhere else. I would go to a hotel and start house hunting tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Move somewhere else. I would go to a hotel and start house hunting tomorrow.

im pretty sure if she has been having these experiences since she was young then they would still know where she is regardless of home or hotel

I personally don't think there is anything to worry about, unnerving yes, but if they have been following you your whole life and have caused you no harm then I don't see why that would suddenly change

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
Mate, do you even understand the purpose of The Gray Area?

Yes.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Originally posted by dmorgan
It's no wonder people don't want to come here and share their experiences with the likes of you posting this kinda crap. The OP does NOT need proof to back up her claims in this particular forum. The whole point is to find others who have experienced similar things in their lives and to try and work these events out, to find out what is really happening. It's about people sharing extraordinary claims and trying to find answers.

It was only a suggestion, the use of the word "Should" was a give away.

In fact she stated early that just may set something up.

Now step off, I'm doing the hump.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Very interesting accounts.
Please keep posting and documenting your events.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
All I will say here in regards to the OP is that, just because there is absence of evidence that does not mean there is evidence of absence either. I do feel the OP is telling the truth as my ex-wife went through similar experiences though, she would tell me she had with encounters with Grey like entities that would land there disc shaped Spacecraft in the vacant block of land next to our house and then teleport themselves in to our bedroom and try and take her back to their Spacecraft. Knowing this she would start kicking and screaming at them in a rage. All the while I was completely asleep. Then the Greys would leave as they felt there was to much energy expended on trying to extract my ex-wife out of the bed and room etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
All I will say here in regards to the OP is that, just because there is absence of evidence that does not mean there is evidence of absence either. I do feel the OP is telling the truth as my ex-wife went through similar experiences though, she would tell me she had with encounters with Grey like entities that would land there disc shaped Spacecraft in the vacant block of land next to our house and then teleport themselves in to our bedroom and try and take her back to their Spacecraft. Knowing this she would start kicking and screaming at them in a rage. All the while I was completely asleep. Then the Greys would leave as they felt there was to much energy expended on trying to extract my ex-wife out of the bed and room etc.

THIS!!!
these things hate wrenches thrown into thier little plans. you DON"T have to like this, fight back. make alot of noise, hopefully you live in close proximity to enough people to perhaps wake em up. I have punched, kicked, hit with chairs, and thrown stuff at them. in the long run they will eventually get you though, but at least you DO hold some cards!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
bronwyn82 is this your first child? Would you describe some of your other experiences?

Keep healthy as you normally would as the developing child is your blessing. Much love and peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join