It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crud, I Found Nibiru.....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

What reason can you give to explain the floods where rainfall has been less than average for the time of year,The increase in both volcanic eruptions and earthquake [most of which go unreported] the mass death's of wildlife from marine life to birds,The constant twisting of the earth magnetic field,The increase in major storm fronts,The changes taking place on the other planets in our solar system [global warming noticed in all ]
Can you give one reason why all these events are taking place now as I am sure we all agree that they are linked together,so I'm looking for one route cause and don't use the sun as if that was the case then I'm sure Pluto wouldn't be feeling the effects.
Oh sorry kluckerspud that question was for you

1. Floods are increasing in intensity and in severity due to human actions. Check any flood archive. The human actions are bad agricultural practices, construction, deforestation, etc.
2. Volcanic activity is not increasing
3. Earthquake activity is not increasing
4. animal die offs have been happening for a long time
5. the magnetosphere is always changing
6. storms are up and down for example tropical cyclones are down according to flood archives
7. global warming has not been noticed on all planets. The existence of global warming on other planets is greatly disputed. Few scientists agree with the claims.

Trying to give a single cause for completely different issues is the sort of thing hoaxers do.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Its also great for keeping track of earthquakes, volcanoes and the current twisting of our magnetic field which is info that's getting harder to find on the net of late.

This information is easy to locate online.

Volcanoes
Earthquakes

Get the information first hand instead of going to a forum to collect second and third hand rumors.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
geee what a useless thread.............

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Nixes

You are correct in that Sitchin did not get on the 2012 bandwagon. His work was tossed into the fray by other hoaxers attempting to add more to the hoax called 2012. Some people feel that piling on plenty of rubbish makes the pile of rubbish look more impressive. I thought Sitchin had his imaginary planet coming in at least 70 years from now.

No if i remember correct he also hasn't said it will come in 70 years,think that's more that's been added into Sitchin way of think without him saying this??..Sitchin,spoke out against 2012-as he did in 2000 and 2003
How can we be so sure What's rubbish and what's theTruth??
How can we know one way or another that there isn't another planet in our solar system..Seem's to me there's more to the unknowing than the knowing at this moment in time..May not be a planet but if Tyche turn's out to be there after all then for me anyway it show's we [science] doesn't know half as much about our solar system as it is thought and has been taught in the text book's..Of course that doesn't make Nibiru any more real or Sitchin's work any less rubbish to some..Just thinking about it from all points of view..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nixes

How can we know one way or another that there isn't another planet in our solar system..Seem's to me there's more to the unknowing than the knowing at this moment in time..May not be a planet but if Tyche turn's out to be there after all then for me anyway it show's we [science] doesn't know half as much about our solar system as it is thought and has been taught in the text book's..Of course that doesn't make Nibiru any more real or Sitchin's work any less rubbish to some..Just thinking about it from all points of view..

The question is not actually if there is another planet in the solar. The question is if there is another planet where can it be?

So far astronomers have been able to exclude planets far out from the sun. They have also determined that there is no missing mass close to the orbits of the known planets.

If Tyche does exist then it would be a great discovery. In no way does it state science "doesn't know half as much about our solar system as it is thought." The reason is that science was used to predict the existence of the planet. The prediction put this hypothetical planet way out from the sun because science has demonstrated that a new planet could not be close to the sun. Instead of demonstrating that science is somehow amiss, the discovery of Tyche would reinforce how well science works.

Of course there is always a caveat. The probability of Tyche existing is not high. That was stated in the original publication.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know alot of people on this thread who believe there is no truth in this subject but I thought this vid may cause them some concern
www.youtube.com...=75
i look forward to hearing your debunking on this vid

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Do you think that a purple shaft of light went through the sun? It is in the video as well?

The image you are seeing is a reflection because the video was shot through double paned glass.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
I know alot of people on this thread who believe there is no truth in this subject but I thought this vid may cause them some concern
www.youtube.com...=75

Video removed by user.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nibiru doesnt mean wormwood, it from words, that mean something more like They come,

In fact, its quite possible its referring to something else that. I think it refers to something related to the shadow or the opposite of Light/antimatter, not sure further or even who they are.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by cluckerspud

Dude! Sitchin hasn't even been dead for a year yet and you're bashing him? A little respect for the dead goes a long way.

Nuff said.

Rev

Thinking, intelligent people have been bashing him for decades. Death does not turn a liar and fraud into an honest man. Is it OK to tell the truth about him in say another year or so, or does his death mean his lies are suddenly fact.

Don't forget people who have been here a while already know who the hoaxers are and most don't even post here anymore. What's the point. Every month a new crop of gullible people jump on the bandwagon with the fear mongers and the liars. It does get old. It's always the same. They say prove it and then when it's proven they call you names.

Some people are addicted to fear and fantasy and they need there fix. That's what keeps these folks in business. I've been reading this stuff since my childhood and learned about thirty years ago that most of this stuff is utter nonsense and most of the Authors are frauds.

Deny Ignorance for your own good.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by djcarlosa
www.youtube.com...=75

Video removed by user.

Same for me. No video.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Thinking, intelligent people have been bashing him for decades. Death does not turn a liar and fraud into an honest man. Is it OK to tell the truth about him in say another year or so, or does his death mean his lies are suddenly fact.

Well put. The man is not in question just his poor translations and forced conclusions.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join