Holy Crud, I Found Nibiru.....

page: 1
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
(cont)..... to be a complete fabrication of the lunatic fringe community.

Zecharia Sitchin is not only a poor scholar, but his claims are scientifically bunk as shown here.

His original claim is that Nibiru will pass in 2090, NOT 2012. After 2012 gained a buzz and following it seemed his own prediction was tailored to fit this year.




Here’s the kicker; Sitchin’s original prediction of the appearance of Nibiru does not coincide with the 2012 date! According to Sitchin, Nibiru is not due to return until 2900! (Though he did say that the Annunaki might return by spaceship when the Age of Pisces moved to the Age of Aquarius sometime after 2090).


Source

Sitchin’s descriptions and research according to Keplars Law, prove that such a planet would be recognizable for a wide window of time with a powerful telescope. Thus it continues undetected. Naturally the only response could be, "It's invisible". How convenient.

Nibiru ala Kepler

Fact: such a planet as described by Sitchin would be detected by amateur astronomers.
Fact: it is not.

More info on debunked youtube videos here.





edit on 12-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
(cont)..... to be a complete fabrication of the lunatic fringe community.

Zecharia Sitchin is not only a poor scholar, but his claims are scientifically bunk as shown here.

His original claim is that Nibiru will pass in 2090, NOT 2012. After 2012 gained a buzz and following it seemed his own prediction was tailored to fit this year.




Here’s the kicker; Sitchin’s original prediction of the appearance of Nibiru does not coincide with the 2012 date! According to Sitchin, Nibiru is not due to return until 2900! (Though he did say that the Annunaki might return by spaceship when the Age of Pisces moved to the Age of Aquarius sometime after 2090).


Source

Sitchin’s descriptions and research according to Keplars Law, prove that such a planet would be recognizable for a wide window of time with a powerful telescope. Thus it continues undetected. Naturally the only response could be, "It's invisible". How convenient.

Nibiru ala Kepler

Fact: such a planet as described by Sitchin would be detected by amateur astronomers.
Fact: it is not.

More info on debunked youtube videos here.





edit on 12-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

Wait and see !
It's not that long a year , isn't it?
And anyway , if that doesn't happen the LUCIFERIAN LEADERS WILL SLOWLY KILL US...
SEE CHEMTRAILS AND THEIR EFFECTS ON EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET!
...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


Noooooo, and I hoped I would see it in my lifetime
. *snip* It is not fair.

 

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-2-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


Dude! Sitchin hasn't even been dead for a year yet and you're bashing him? A little respect for the dead goes a long way.

Nuff said.

Rev



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
Wait and see !


See what? Keplars Law shows that we would be able to SEE it.
We don't. FACT.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
Dude! Sitchin hasn't even been dead for a year yet and you're bashing him? A little respect for the dead goes a long way.

Nuff said.

Rev


I'm not bashing, just showing evidence that his claims are bogus.
This isn't about respect, son.

Nuph said.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I lol'd at the person screaming in caps that its real, and i especially lol'd at the guy saying that because he's dead we should not try to disprove him, hitler is dead so maybe we should'nt say he was a terrible person, eh?



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


People like you are swayed back and forth like a little puppet. Someone says a rouge planet is coming to change earth,your like cool it def coming then some other loser says no its not and straight away your entire belief is gone.

99% Percent of people on conspiracy forum are guessing, how do people still not get this.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


You said:

"Zecharia Sitchin is not only a poor scholar..."

Now you are entitled to your own opinion of course, but where I come from, that comment is in poor taste. Then again, I'm not the Poor Test Police, so carry on. heh

Rev

ps I ain't your son either, again that comment is offensive where I come from...and usually leads to violence. That's what I get for living among scum. lol

edit on 12/2/2011 by revmoofoo because: Grammer



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess
 


Dude, that was half-joke



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


You said:

"Zecharia Sitchin is not only a poor scholar"

Now you are entitled to your own opinion of course, but where I come from, that comment is in poor taste. Then again, I'm not the Poor Test Police, so carry on. heh

Rev

ps I ain't your son either, again that comment is offensive where I come from...and usually leads to violence. That's what I get for living among scum. lol

edit on 12/2/2011 by revmoofoo because: To edit.


Where you come from sounds quite dull. A place where opinion in poor taste is offensive?!
Lighten up.
There's a solution, ignore it and go away. Problem solved.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Fact: such a planet as described by Sitchin would be detected by amateur astronomers.
Fact: it is not.


For the sake of completeness, I must say... there is that theory out there that Nibiru is a brown dwarf, which would make it (optically) invisible until it gets fairly close.

That being said, I agree with you. Nibiru is pseudoscience at its best. And I'm embarrassed to admit that I used to believe in it. In my defense, though, I was 12 at the time. Actually, that should probably tell you who this whole Nibiru thing is aimed at.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Fact: such a planet as described by Sitchin would be detected by amateur astronomers.
Fact: it is not.


For the sake of completeness, I must say... there is that theory out there that Nibiru is a brown dwarf, which would make it (optically) invisible until it gets fairly close.

That being said, I agree with you. Nibiru is pseudoscience at its best. And I'm embarrassed to admit that I used to believe in it. In my defense, though, I was 12 at the time. Actually, that should probably tell you who this whole Nibiru thing is aimed at.


Thanks for sharing. I admire your words.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think anyone remotely acquainted with astrology and metaphysics would know much much much much better than to take sitchins hyper-literal interpretations of sumerian tablets as serious.

Obviously the "12 planets" are the 12 signs of the zodiac. I cant believe i wasted my brain power on reading 4 of his books.

Guy was in it to make money. Thats it.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


Aaah you should have done a full joke then I would have got it.
edit on 12-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


You said:

"Zecharia Sitchin is not only a poor scholar..."

Now you are entitled to your own opinion of course, but where I come from, that comment is in poor taste. Then again, I'm not the Poor Test Police, so carry on. heh

Rev

ps I ain't your son either, again that comment is offensive where I come from...and usually leads to violence. That's what I get for living among scum. lol

edit on 12/2/2011 by revmoofoo because: Grammer


Lighten up. Really. Clucker is not being offensive and he ha every right to his opinion. Calling some one a poor scholar is not in poor taste, even if the guy is dead... He is talking about the mans work, not the man...

If people where you live get so offended and want to fight over something as minimal as some one stating a simple opinion... Well, it sounds like you are living with a bunch of fools who wish to remain in the dark as far as knowledge is concerned... What a dull place to live.

No one here is saying ANYTHING about the man. Just his work...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess
 


Haha

But still, we will see. I hope Nibiru will show up in couple of next years. It must be amazing to see a huge planet approaching and cloaking our sun.
Do you remember that scene from Pitch Black movie? It happened in first half hour I guess, when huge saturn-like planet cloaked the sun. That was beautiful.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
But still, we will see. I hope Nibiru will show up in couple of next years. It must be amazing to see a huge planet approaching and cloaking our sun.


Couple of years are not necessary.It would be visible according to Keplers Law.
edit on 12-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It really annoys me when people make stupid sensational titles like yours, that actually have nothing to do with the point your making..


I've seen a few of your posts before and am actually surprised to see you doing something like that..



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


Ahhh, you're one of those people. Now it all makes sense.

Where I come from is awesome, but only if you're from here. You know what we inbred folks are like.
I only commented on your thread because of the stupid way you made the thread seem attractive with the whole "Holy Crud, I Found Nibiru....." header which made me think "Troll" then I saw your words and just had to comment.

Anyhoo, it's your credibility that's damaged by such nonsense and in the end if you do this often enough no one will read your threads anyway.

At least now I won't be mixing you up with Phage as he was much classier; though a little dismissive.

Rev





new topics
 
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join