posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
reply to post by djcarlosa
What reason can you give to explain the floods where rainfall has been less than average for the time of year,The increase in both volcanic
eruptions and earthquake [most of which go unreported] the mass death's of wildlife from marine life to birds,The constant twisting of the earth
magnetic field,The increase in major storm fronts,The changes taking place on the other planets in our solar system [global warming noticed in all
Can you give one reason why all these events are taking place now as I am sure we all agree that they are linked together,so I'm looking for one
route cause and don't use the sun as if that was the case then I'm sure Pluto wouldn't be feeling the effects.
Oh sorry kluckerspud that question was for you
1. Floods are increasing in intensity and in severity due to human actions. Check any flood archive. The human actions are bad agricultural practices,
construction, deforestation, etc.
2. Volcanic activity is not increasing
3. Earthquake activity is not increasing
4. animal die offs have been happening for a long time
5. the magnetosphere is always changing
6. storms are up and down for example tropical cyclones are down according to flood archives
7. global warming has not been noticed on all planets. The existence of global warming on other planets is greatly disputed. Few scientists agree with
Trying to give a single cause for completely different issues is the sort of thing hoaxers do.