It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Kubica to receive Pope's blood (Is there a sinister plot behind?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Kubica heals faster with the Pope? Report: Kubica to receive Pope's blood

translate.google.nl

Recovering Formula One star Robert Kubica was set to receive a drop of Pope John Paul II's blood to aid his recovery from a horriffic rally wreck, Polish commercial news channel TVN24 reported Friday.

Polish church leaders were also sending a strip of the late pontiff's robes to the injured driver and urged the 26-year-old Pole to keep his faith.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
edit on 11-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is crazy it think some strange spirit will house Robert. He should not do it. Blood from the pope? Creating an anti-Christ?

What is this, I think they should be stopped. I am an fan of Robert.

And if you think that I am crazy, why do they feed them blood from the pope? That makes my question more then logic. They believe in what they do, so i must think like them.

translate.google.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
WHAT??!?!?

I didn't know they kept the Pope's blood separate from the rest in the first place. Why would they do that? Also, in what manner is its shelf life extended so greatly? Is it just plasma?

And why is it 'reserved' for this guy?

Also, are they expecting a 'miracle' of sorts?

Wow... just wow.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Who is Robert Kubica

The driver and his moments.

So you know who he is.

He recently got badly injured in a Rally crash. Riped of hand, lost liters of blood. Broke leg, arm. Side rail, went thrum the car like a blade

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've changed my mind - Pope John Paul II looked like a decent sort of person and the joke doesn't work with his face...

Anyway - it's still quite bizarre, even if symbolic.

edit on 11-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
WHAT??!?!?

I didn't know they kept the Pope's blood separate from the rest in the first place. Why would they do that? Also, in what manner is its shelf life extended so greatly? Is it just plasma?

And why is it 'reserved' for this guy?

Also, are they expecting a 'miracle' of sorts?

Wow... just wow.

Well if The Vatican, stands behind this strange action. Then we must assume that there is truth in their action. Meaning that that particular drop of blood is really special. Maybe its filled with nanobots that will enhance robert, maybe a ritual is bin don with it. I personally think he will be filled with crap. Something up with this, i can feel it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Er...

John Paul II was this guy.

catholicsites.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Okay....

* sidesteps to the nearest exit *

Have fun with that!

NB - I wish him a speedy recovery, but all I could think of was the bizarre similarities in what's being attempted between the following people. Note - which one would you prefer to receive healing blood from?

I choose the person that shares my blood type.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

epic fail - my bad (x 3 edits already)

Never mind.
edit on 11-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh... a drop of his blood. That's seems symbolic and more understandable.

Terrible thing, that accident, I hope he can fully recover. Thanks for the extra links and stuff. Now I know.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Still... This is strange.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

I found this ^^ , while googling.

Pope John Paul II to be honored by having a vial of his blood ensconced in a Polish church.

Beatification, the process of pronouncing a deceased person worthy of Catholic divine recognition, is one of the final steps to possible sainthood. Former pope John Paul II will be beatified before a vial of his blood is encased in crystal and installed into an altar in Poland. The blood is a six-year-old remnant of tests done on the late pope shortly before his death. It was saved by Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz, friend and secretary of John Paul II, who recently made the suggestion to treat the vital fluid as a holy relic. Opposition to the rite is not scarce; Reverend Krzysztof Madel, a Polish priest, has stated that "The tradition of relics comes from medieval practices of teaching the Bible through images and symbols...but in today's rationalized world the message should rather come through teaching about someone's life."

Not sure how true it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Seems like Robert is laying on an altar, part of a ritual that took place in the Vatican. Only the blood transfer needed, to seal the ritual. He probably will receive prayers, in Latin which Robert will not understand.
Maybe we should send Alonso(good friend of him)to attend that moment with an tape recorder, just to make sure.

Going paranoid here, but every good investigator must be a little crazy. Look at the world

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is just an attempt to get the dead pope declared a saint. If his robes or blood "help" the person recover in a miraculous manner then the former pope becomes a saint.

I don't see saint hood for a chemical slaesman that helped the Nazis as being good for the church. It seems more controversial than it is worth.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

It's the blood from John Paul II not the present day Pope.

All the best Robert, wish you a full and speedy recovery.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know that the blood and robes come from the former pope. He worked for I.G. Farben. During his stint there he worked as a sales man in offices located in Poland. The company was running Auschwitz(sp?) during this time. The factory and offices where Joh Paul II worked, sold and manufactured the gas used in the concentration camp.

I am not confusing the former and present Pope. I have no idea about the present Pope's past. I have heard he was a NAzi sympathizer, but I have not researched it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thanks a lot for that!

First pic made me think what a pedophile he looks like, and then the second pic reminded me that I am one too! Great, thanks a lot.

edit on 11-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Simple explanation. They are trying to beatify (sp?) John Paul. If they give him the blood and he recovers, miracle or not they will declare it a real miracle and John Paul a saint. They do this will all dead Popes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
catholics always do stuff like this. I always found it hillarious. remember when I was a kid the priest told my folks to bury a statue of mary upside down in the backyard to help the house sell faster.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Definitely an attempt to get JPII full saint status.

The blood is a "relic" of the former pope's, and ideally, there needs to be a concrete link between a healing, and the particular saintly person, in order to stand the best chance of having the cause for sainthood succeed. Sometimes, all they have is some nun who "prayed" to the pope, and got cured of whatever. That's nice, but not quite as good as having something more physical, not to mention someone in the news.

No coincidence they have this popular Polish racer, could be a good PR stunt. I'm not saying the guy isn't really hurt, he's probably really hating life right now, but if he suddenly starts to do better, Poles will get a boost in their faith, and the JPII cult will grow accordingly.

The interesting thing will be if Kubica gets better. Obviously, "faith" can do wonders, but here's a "conspiracy" angle: What if there really is "secret" medical knowledge, normally reserved for the elite, but when the situation is right, some of it comes out for a regular guy, and the faithful get their "miracle"?

If it's dramatic enough, it could even have some people converting! Everybody's happy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join