It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Kubica to receive Pope's blood (Is there a sinister plot behind?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

THIS.
This is exactly why we are doomed.
This Pope, this good and righteous man, wished to be buried in a simple grave, in the Earth, his wishes were not honored. Now his blood will be used like some voodoo relic, a sacrificial offering of immense demonic preportions.
So, the future earning potential of this young Polish driver has paved a path to Hell.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

What you do about it, he will probably be World Champion soon and being political active. Well i dont know. Its demonic in my eyes. May the good god save his soul.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thanks a lot for that!

First pic made me think what a pedophile he looks like, and then the second pic reminded me that I am one too! Great, thanks a lot.

edit on 11-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

That's exactly why I replied, that I take blood from someone who shares my blood type.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I feel bad for Kubica, it doesn't matter what he does he always has the worst luck, hope he gets better soon, hopefully the popes blood is just a bunch of bs, last thing Kubica needs is evil blood lol
edit on 12-2-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Interesting read!

Just so happens a few weeks ago, I was doing some reading, and found that there are relics from very long ago stashed in different places on this earth.

It was fascinating, yet somehow unnerving to discover this, as I am not Catholic, and had no idea. I knew of statues and such, but not about relics such as feet, fingers, hands, hair, and even heads that have been saved.

The containers can be hidden places on statues, but usually are called a reliquary. I found many stories in the reading that I did, spent a weekend finding out some odd things!

Here is a link with some images of just a few reliquaries, and an explanation of how they are classed:

www.silvercollection.it...

for instance:

First Class Relics: Remains of the bodies of saints, for example bones, hair, or blood, as well as the instruments of Our Lord's Passion.
Second Class Relics: Articles associated with the lives of the saints, such as clothing, books, and anything else the saints used in life.
Third Class Relics: Items, usually small pieces of cloth, which have come into contact with First or Second Class Relics and which are then treated themselves as relics.

I have to admit, this is the first time in my life I have heard of a relic being used, though I am sure it has happened in the past. I always thought it would be more... ceremonial or something.

Here is another link I found interesting:

www.outremer.co.uk...

Some of these things date back to the 1600's, with the oldest known Catholic reliquary being a cross that is purported to hold fragments of the cross on which Christ was crucified.

www.usatoday.com...

Vatican restores priceless golden cross reliquary
Updated 11/19/2009 4:13 PM.

By Nicole Winfield, Associated Press Writer
VATICAN CITY — One of the gems of the Vatican's priceless religious art collection — a 6th century reliquary containing what is revered as fragments of the cross on which Jesus was crucified — has been restored to its Byzantine-era glory.
The Vatican on Thursday unveiled the restored Crux Vaticana, a foot-high jewel-encrusted golden cross containing what tradition holds are shards of Jesus' cross inside.

There is a great video showing the cross on this link.

Anyways, I found all of this really interesting, so I hope that you enjoy the links!

And, rather creepy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join