It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Women don't need to be asked intelligent questions, just out of politeness.

Out of the blue
I say women are the cause of all mental illneses.

The work together and now they are starting to show their ugly face at me.

Therefore I ask, women, what were you up to? Sincerely, an answer plz.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

What the hell?!?

link   
btw; I didn't do a search on the subject.

link   
MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS CRAP TO RANT.

The women bashing or women being the reason for everything wrong threads are getting really old on here.

you men need counseling on here seriously.

Women are not your problem, look at YOURSELF..THAT is your problem.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Women are what keep us males glued together IMO. You got issues mate.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Clearly the op is only a problem to him self.. You must live a pretty sad and sheltered life to believe such things op

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
YEP YEP totally agree they moan an moan picking at you day in day out trying to mould you into what they want. Until you give in and become placid like a mindless robot, or go to work with a 12gage.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
These threads should all include the disclaimer:

"What I'm really trying to say is that I got rejected by a girl (or 20) and am now hiding my shame by acting angry at an entire gender."

~Heff

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

you are funny, you would make a great stand up comidian, hope this is all a joke and not real.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
When I saw your thread title I laughed out loud, and for some strange reason instantly thought of my wife. Great title but I disagree, sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

HAHAHA... now this is going over the top here... 2nd womanbashing thread in an hour?

We shouldn't forget that BOTH men and women add to oneanother were women slip up, men can compromise for it and vice versa... There are some fundamental points wich are interesting to debate over but its total BS to go out there and hold women responsible for this much...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

That's the issue. See, doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No not for me, you want to see what the female gender did to my life for not liking them.

Amazing that people cannot talk truths without rubbish psychologists coming on here saying there rubbish answers.

I hated females as a kid, and as an adult, and i did nothing to them, but just hate them. They have virtually killed my life for it, and i did nothing. But of course people can make up anything to stand up for females, lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I dont follow, just FYI I am a male and hold no special interest to play devils advocate but we/you should consider wether its wise to generalise THIS much... I dont feel its fair and it most certainly is not telling the complete story, therefore its incorrect...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Actually Andy, to be fair, an entire gender did not destroy your life. It's possible that a woman, or group of women have. But one can hardly lay the blame for that at the feet of an entire gender. To do so would be unfair to every woman alive who did not do anything to you.

The ones who have not harmed you by far and away outweigh the number of those who have.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is just sad. I can't imagine what could possibly have gone so wrong in your life, and the lives of the others who have jumped on the opportunity to bash women. It is way to simplistic to blame others for your difficulties. If you do not want to have anything to do with women, I am sure they will be just as happy to pass you by as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

With respect you want to see the vendetta that was done against my life over last 19 years.

Thats life.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Andy1033 and etherical waterwave,

Your mothers are included in this women bashing business then I take it?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
you are a A**hole.. guys like you make it hard for real men that respect there women...
are you a woman beater too????

I have never done anything to any female ever. Why is it if a group could set out to destroy your life you cannot hate them. People always come up with lines like above.

No i have never done anything to that gender, they just wanted me dead. They are that nice, when my life should never had anything to do with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join