It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I doubt that, I have yet to meet a pig who cares for me and my attitude. I am not the type of female who begs a man for help, I tend to work solo.

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I can just make my enemies and villians MENTALLY ILL!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

All you have to do is ring the police and make up any story about someone and they will kill for you, and be more likely to listen to you as your female.

If you make up the right thing the police will do it for you in any country.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I can just make my enemies and villians MENTALLY ILL!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

All you have to do is ring the police and make up any story about someone and they will kill for you, and be more likely to listen to you as your female.

If you make up the right thing the police will do it for you in any country.

Mmmm, don't think this bunch are capable of killing anyone baby

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Well i will say that women are the reason that most men are not living in caves, and hitting animals with sticks. A majority of the innovations at least started as a reason for the male to prove itself as a better mate. The nice houses, and everything else just evolved from that. I will also agree that being ignored by women, shut down, or treated several poor by them one too many times can make a lonely man crazy or a serial killer. But if this thesis were true, then there would be no gay mentally ill. Or are you saying that they gay men just evolved from their hatred of women

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Women don't need to be asked intelligent questions, just out of politeness.

Out of the blue
I say women are the cause of all mental illneses.

The work together and now they are starting to show their ugly face at me.

Therefore I ask, women, what were you up to? Sincerely, an answer plz.

you my friend, are insane

Nope he is not, his persona or persona's are to feminine in there believes and operations and function, and like a magnet when the same side faces something exactly like it. They will repel, hence he repels female types because he is to much like them. Etherical dude you just need to move on, especially in trying to be understood, you might as well be speaking a different language as far as when it comes to females understanding you. Just stay away from females for a while and it should get better, remeber the key to any good relationship with any female is that you both misunderstand eachother, while beliving that you are understanding eachother. And offcourse learning to just ignore things.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Well i will say that women are the reason that most men are not living in caves, and hitting animals with sticks. A majority of the innovations at least started as a reason for the male to prove itself as a better mate. The nice houses, and everything else just evolved from that.

That seems about right, reminds me of the episode on futurama were this quote comes from "All of civilisation is just an attempt to impress the opposite sex" The whole episode was how the invention of robots or more specifically robot females, lead to the stagnation of the whole civilization and of course human relationships.

Oh man relationships are going to be even more screwed, once the japanese create robot females, its going to be the end of civilization as we know it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What I feel is they want to bring myself to the front while I allready am. They are just wreaking my heart. They try to prove something that has been real for a long time already. They try to get me to heaven. It's really hallucinating.

Be sure you check the song of Disturbed above. It talks about what I feel.

Galadofwarthethird, I appreciate your contribution every time you speak. You are full of compassion. I really like that. You're the best!

crossed fingers!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
My husband would like to thank you all for these threads.

You see, when I read these woman bashing psychotic rants.... I am so thankful that I dont date anymore (and now have NO opportunity to run into you weirdo whiner guys) that I get into a frenzy to show my appreciation to him for rescuing me and go drive the husband crazy... in a good way.

so star and flag from the husband for you little buddy.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
nice signature advantage.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ya you see etherical,
Just give it up and forget about it, and there really is not much to it really, its all primal/biological reactions and conditioning. Your speaking another language, and even I can barely understand you, and as you can see the females really have no clue on what your talking about. Whatching you with the ladies on this thread is really like watching, the ladies get along with eachother or anybody really, you know they all put up the smile to eachother's face, while they all talk smack, about the other, behind the others back.

So it is what it is, remember everybody is the center of there own universe, and women well, they are no different in that respect. And offcourse there is always plenty of males who would agree on anything they said, just to either get in the panties, or to just get some silence. And he who does not agree with them, well he is the "bad guy", while those who agree are the "good guys" and trust is really indistinguishable from control in some of those relations. It's all a complicated social matrix, were everything from control, to hate, to love, to despising, is involved. So like I said your to feminine and hence you are way to much like they are, so you would repel each-other, remeber he who does not agree with them he is the "bad guy" unless he has incentives.

Therefore I ask, women, what were you up to? Sincerely, an answer plz.

Though I am not a female, that is about as close that I can come to answering your original question in the op.

And on a side note the female or females you talk about, are they an actual flesh and blood female, or a persona, or just something in your head? Because now even I got confused.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

TY. You can have it, Im about to change it.

Seriously though, maybe its just the women you're around... who knows. Decent women are as hard as decent men are to find, IMO. We've all encountered toxic folks who try to interfere in our lives. I guess you have to look harder, set higher standards, dont settle for BS.... and MOST OF ALL: when someone makes you feel bad.. cut them out of your life. WHo needs the drama and BS? If they bring in negativity, its only YOUR fault if you allow it to continue and drive you crazy. You are in complete control over what you allow and disallow to enter your own little bubble.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It's just unreal.

As it is, it is they try to know how my mind works and they want to know my ways but in a way they did not know it "from someone else" so they could use it like it has always been their way. If I had a copyright on it then they'd infringe it.

They want to steal it, and it feels like they would even go that far to kill me afterwards so they could have the glory of it all.

You don't know how they work themselves around the issue to be able to get it.

That's it.

I want them to leave me alone. They are really sabotaging my life. A lot might just be envious. I do my work in the spirit. I'm very good in what I do. What I do they cannot take from me. They are just unreal. I'm one in a million.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Women "make everything right", but the never-solution doesn't make things as they were. They attach. Nobody wants it but we must find a way to live with it. There you have such an attachement. The purpose is to feel ashamed. Life with shame. It isn't even your fault but you must live with the shame. The shame of what the attachement is about. The attachement is a spiritual .. uhn... unitedness with a girl. It's freaking insane when you get to figure it out. They want to have a meaning in life, but they already have and they want to have another one. Like what they are out of themselves isn't meaningfull. This said, it will make it all right again.

I've got nothing against women, I am talking out of myself and how I felt. I can only explain my feelings. You girls are just not honest. Forget what you need to and start all over with yourself. Everyone will be happy?.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
and MOST OF ALL: when someone makes you feel bad.. cut them out of your life. WHo needs the drama and BS? If they bring in negativity, its only YOUR fault if you allow it to continue and drive you crazy. You are in complete control over what you allow and disallow to enter your own little bubble.

This is the best advice given in any of these threads. It is priceless and the truth, something that I have learned the hard way. But at least I learned it.

It's hard sometimes not to be caught up in the drama of others where it starts to affect you as a person, but it can be done..

Sometimes I wish that I could give more than one star for certain posts and this is one of them. Well said girl..

The only way someone can hurt you is if you let them...words to live by...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
njah, I had kind of a pretty great day today. A little rest in the afternoon. Things are changing for the better.

There's nice music on right now

let's give advantage an applause for the contribution. I somehow kicked and you gave a nice reply back. You're one hell of a women
I mean it in the positive way, what the hell, I don't even have to mention that.

I dream of enlightening conversations with people.

had to throw up this mourning. Mourningcoffeesigaretsicknes
lol

so life goes on.

I've been wondering going back to school again. Been wondering about phylosophy. I'm 28, why not ey. It just not yet for this year. I get a new place to live, real soon I hope. I don't know exactly where. It will definetly be in the Flanders here. I hope life finally takes me somewhere.

I've been waiting for so long for things to clear up. Well yeah, let's see what the next days are about.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

As it is, it is they try to know how my mind works and they want to know my ways but in a way they did not know it "from someone else" so they could use it like it has always been their way. If I had a copyright on it then they'd infringe it.

Lol you know that makes little sense, just in itself, and who exactly are these women that would do that, are they close to you or just acquaintances? And it cant be as bad as all that as you make it out to be, just tell them to leave you alone, and they will. What can they realistically do, it sounds like your just exaggerating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join