It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by GodofWar411
removed by staff

I have never done anything to any female ever. Why is it if a group could set out to destroy your life you cannot hate them. People always come up with lines like above.

No i have never done anything to that gender, they just wanted me dead. They are that nice, when my life should never had anything to do with them.

Your own mother, the one who gave you life and brought you into the world - she's female right? So surely if she'd have wanted you dead, she'd have aborted you before you were even born...?

edit on Fri Feb 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed by staff

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

What sort of question is that. I never asked to be brought into the world. Your question would imply that i asked to be brought into this society which i did not, so how is your question relevant?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
quote removed by staff

I have never done anything to any female ever. Why is it if a group could set out to destroy your life you cannot hate them. People always come up with lines like above.

No i have never done anything to that gender, they just wanted me dead. They are that nice, when my life should never had anything to do with them.

ummmmm... honestly you really don't seem to firing on all cylinders here man.. i mean come on ... the entire female race is out to get you . that's just ///snip/// retarded. if you do not respect a person for who they are how they where born... then don't expect to be respected by them.... you get treated the way you treat others simple ....

so grow up ,man up, and ///snip/// be respectful..........

you might want to see a psychologist about your current mental state

edit on Fri Feb 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by KatieVA

What sort of question is that. I never asked to be brought into the world. Your question would imply that i asked to be brought into this society which i did not, so how is your question relevant?

How isn't it relevant? You're saying that the entire female population is out to kill you - if that were true, your mum wouldn't have given birth to you, would she?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

We only encounter so many people in our lifes do we not?

Amazing is there critical thinking on this board or not. Amazing that a person cannot have a vendetta against them, and speak out, and people come out saying, oh do you mean the entire gender. How can i mean the entire gender?

People come on here telling the truths, and you do not think it possible that females in all there wisdom could not organise a vendetta? I forgot people are so nice, they cannot do such a thing, no, they can and did in my life.

Your life is yours and mine is mine, and i have seen what people in gov and police can do when targeting people. Who brought these people into my life in first place, it was not me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Shame she did, but the question and how you put it is not relevant. People always seem to say this answer to my question when ever i bring it up. It has nothing to do with it, i did not ask to be born, or come into this world.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by KatieVA

Shame she did, but the question and how you put it is not relevant. People always seem to say this answer to my question when ever i bring it up. It has nothing to do with it, i did not ask to be born, or come into this world.

Please explain how it isn't relevant.

You tell us all over and over again, in almost every single post you write on this forum, that ALL women are evil, are out to get you, are out to ruin your life, are out to kill you etc etc..and that they should all be erased off the face off the planet.

So what I find hard to come to terms with then, (if what you're saying is true) is why your mum brought you into the world, gave you life and nurtured and protected you as you grew up? That completely contradicts what you're saying. Or is she an exception the rule?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

There is no answer to that question. Like i said i never asked to be brought into this world, so how can i answer it.

Its something that people say when you talk about these things, but i think it is totally irrelevant, as like i said i never asked to be born, so my mother giving birth to me, and looking after me has nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It has EVERYTHING to do with it.

reply to post by KatieVA

Like i said i never asked to be brought into this world

You're starting to sound like a spoilt teenager with an attitude problem.

Grow up and go and get laid!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

look at your title

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
andy at it again, i see.

always prattling on about the same old same old, yet never offering any specifics about what 'they' Actually did to him all these years.

women. police. da .gov

even

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well Andy, this is one woman who does not wish you to be dead.

And one who gets your point. Of course you are entitled to hate women, for any reason you see fit. From what I have read, you have valid reasons. I wish you were not walking through this world in such pain.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I had no idea that I had the power to cause all mental illeness! As a female, I want to than the Creator for bestowing upon me and my kind this awesome power, screw Wonder Woman, I can just make my enemies and villians MENTALLY ILL!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
It has EVERYTHING to do with it.

reply to post by KatieVA

Like i said i never asked to be brought into this world

You're starting to sound like a spoilt teenager with an attitude problem.

Grow up and go and get laid!

You beat me to it... I was gonna say.. "What are you freaking 14 years old???" Never asked to be brought into this world??? Buck up buttercup and make the best of what you've got. The ENTIRE population of women is NOT out to get you.. I don't know you.. I could care less what you do.. I only wish you a long happy life, but with your attitude (and lack of explanation on how us women have been trying to get ya) I really doubt that'll happen!!
Peace!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Women take away my mental illness when they're riding my ...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Somebody needs to put a stop to all the recent women-bashing threads right now. I don't come to ATS to be insulted for being a woman. If anyone is going to insult me then please let it be for the intellectual content of my posts and not for something as arbitrary as my sex. If this thread had been titled (for example) "Muslims are the Cause of all Mental Illness" there would be a lot more uproar but let it be about women and that somehow makes it funny and acceptable?

I'm not laughing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I totally agree with you man.

Every time I see a naked lady I turn into a vegetable. They're demonic. I knew this but now that someone else has noticed it I know it's a fact.

They go around with the womeness causing irreparable harm to men. The sight of them makes me sick. I can only imagine what schemes they have brewing in their heads. I get scared sometimes when I see a woman walking down the street towards me. I keep thinking what's she gonna want to take from me.... half of my money, my house, my car, my kids... WHAT??!!! man they're devious creatures.

It's been known for a long time. Just look what happened to Adam in the bible. She totally screwed him over.

The other thing is... they're stupid. Like really retarded. Every time a girl opens her mouth I shut my brain off just incase her stupid affects me mentally.

Anyway, I'm just kidding. Think your generalizing. Not all women are the same just like not all men are the same. Sure you get some evil 'ladies' out there but same goes for men. For the most part when it comes down to the basics men and women aren't different at all. We have wants and needs and we take advantage of the rules where we can.
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yep, women have been conspiring for 19 years to ruin your life. All of them.....every single last one!

They all gather in secret once a month to plot their devious plans against you!!!!

How did you learn of this information?

Obviously, someone has been leaking the devious plans to destroy you and, that is just unacceptable.

Damn women just CANNOT keep a secret!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Blank" are the cause of all mental illnesses. Insert another race, religious group, social class and this thread would quickly be deleted. Shame on you ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No, you are wrong.

"Some mental illnesses have been linked to an abnormal balance of special chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters help nerve cells in the brain communicate with each other. If these chemicals are out of balance or are not working properly, messages may not make it through the brain correctly, leading to symptoms of mental illness. In addition, defects in or injury to certain areas of the brain have also been linked to some mental conditions.
Genetics (heredity)
Infections
Brain defects or injury
Prenatal damage
Substance abuse
Other factors: Poor nutrition and exposure to toxins, such as lead, may play a role in the development of mental illnesses."

thanks webmd.. btw I do not see women on that list.

www.webmd.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join