It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Too funny!

It must mean that women truly are the most powerful of the two genders. And all this time, men thought they were the "stronger" sex. Jokes on the males of the universe I suppose.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
andy1033 instead of posing this question online why not speak with a trained counselor?

unless you are happy with yourself just the way you are.

it is up to you.

you write on the same topic often.

are you going to let it control your life?

you are a good person. you deserve to be happy.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I had no idea that I had the power to cause all mental illness! As a female, I want to thank the Creator for bestowing upon me and my kind this awesome power, screw Wonder Woman, I can just make my enemies and villians MENTALLY ILL!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

Shhhh, they'll bring back the witch burnings.......

****runs off to explode the minds of the weaker men, keeping only men with strength of character and the ability to make a good pizza

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It definatly must be woman-bashing night tonight! That said, go to any female dominated forum and it's probably man-bashing night 365 days of the year lmao. Those kind of forums are definatly an odd eye opener into the female phyche and their attitudes towards men. I could come up with dozens of bizzare posts that women come up with about men but i can't be arsed, probably easier to go ready them yourself.

Oddly though, when women compain about being screwed around by men, you can quite often flip the gender and sometimes it applies equally to how women behave towards men in plenty of cases. The only differnce is that that men generally aren't allowed to vocalise their thoughts in the same way that women are - food for thought

edit on 11-2-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2011 by snoochieboochies because: quoted intead of editing by accident, so i deleted

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
When this posters insanity reaches a fever pitch we will say...It was odd those posts about women being the cause of all mental illness...other than that he seemed perfectly normal. I think the OP needs to be fitted with a nice white jacket before he/she is the cause of harm to him/her self or others.

Lets not let the red flags wave in vane.

Get help now....while you can.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I was crazy before I found an interest in females of our species

I too don't like the sweeping generalisations, "they all do this" or " they are all evil". But I have to admit over the years the vast majority of the women I met used little white lies (Dishonesty) and Manipulation to have some kind of control in order to feel more secure.

Not sure why that is, or why many women want to change a man into what they may not be. To quote Elizabeth Taylor, "You marry a man and spend 10 years trying to change him. Then one day you wake up and realise he isn't the same guy you fell in love with"

Men also have some pretty negative behaviours in their relationships. Many use little white lies (Dishonesty) in order to avoid getting in trouble for something they did from their partner. Quite a lot use physical force in order to insure they stay in control.. as if it's the only tool on the shelf.

I also think many people focus on the differences far too much and so may not be able to see a way forward... just more of this constant Separation Process in our society.

Communication is the Key. Rule 1 of effective Communication is Listening and not thinking about what you want to say next. Can't hear what's being said if you are focused on your next words.

2nd rule for men to understand is.. you hear a women's words and understand their Definition, but you do not put it together with the emotive Feel of how it is being said.. until it is yelled at you. By then you missed the real point and have no idea what she means.

When a women answers the question, "What's wrong?" with "Everything".. a man's mind does not understand she has been holding her tongue about many things and now she is reaching the point where the straw breaks the camel's back.

Yet if you take notice of her you will see a lot of smaller issues occur, and you may then understand that she could be swamped with Emotive Feel and not be able to express it in a way men can easily understand.. Grunt, Cars, sex, food, etc.

I have a theory that if we stopped raising boys and girls differently at home, then we will create a generation who can easily communicate and understand each other.

Having said all that, I choose Celibacy over a Manipulative female any day.. and have done now for more than 10 years so I could concentrate on rasing my daughter... never been happier I can tell you. Now all females are friend material and the second brain within the dangly male appendage does not make the decisions for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I understand you are exploring your beliefs, but seriously, when you come to conclusions like that, people want to punch you in the nose.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Women don't need to be asked intelligent questions, just out of politeness.

Out of the blue
I say women are the cause of all mental illneses.

The work together and now they are starting to show their ugly face at me.

Therefore I ask, women, what were you up to? Sincerely, an answer plz.

The women in your life are mere reflections of your current state. If you have a problem with them then it is you with the problem.

Try identifying exactly what bothers you, with out ego or judgement. You then can take the step forward in correcting your outlook.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You need to go visit your local ER. You need to spend some time in a behavior health ward and get some help. I am speaking from experience, not just trying to be a bossy woman.... My husband and I are both mentally ill and I can recognize the signs that would indicate that you would need to get some medical help.... (Well I think anyone here could come to that conclusion on their own)
edit on 2/10/2011 by sk8erchick because: Add

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Although I wouldn't go as far as some people on here the premise that women can drive you to the point of a nervous breakdown is, to me at least, viable. My ex nearly drove me to the point of a breakdown! She cheated on me, left me, and then thought that she should get my home left to me by my parents, get my money and even take my dog, and when she couldn't she stopped me and my family seeing my daughter...And now, ten years later, she still cannot help but try and make my life a living hell.
Saying that, I'm sure there are women out there who's ex's have done a similar thing to them but somehow, no matter what the fairer sex may say, us guys always seem to be grasping the dirty end of the stick.
So, speaking from personal experience, I would risk the wrath of the ladies on here and agree with the tone of the post.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So THAT'S why my husband keeps telling me I'm driving him crazy! Sounds like you are onto something

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I had no idea that I had the power to cause all mental illeness!

You 'thought' you did.

As a female, I want to than the Creator for bestowing upon me and my kind this awesome power, screw Wonder Woman, I can just make my enemies and villians MENTALLY ILL!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

we know about your kind just as you knew us before you started. Your kind tripped, or we die miserable or we overcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I can just make my enemies and villians MENTALLY ILL!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

All you have to do is ring the police and make up any story about someone and they will kill for you, and be more likely to listen to you as your female.

If you make up the right thing the police will do it for you in any country.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
reply to post by andy1033

Yep, women have been conspiring for 19 years to ruin your life. All of them.....every single last one!

They all gather in secret once a month to plot their devious plans against you!!!!

How did you learn of this information?

Obviously, someone has been leaking the devious plans to destroy you and, that is just unacceptable.

Damn women just CANNOT keep a secret!!!

Oooops, seem to have lost it !!
The next meeting is on the 20th yeah ??

Oh it wasn't me that leaked it btw

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Are we supposed to bring a dish? I'm mean, ruining a life takes a while plotting.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma

Are we supposed to bring a dish? I'm mean, ruining a life takes a while plotting.

Well I'm gonna make some fairy cakes so maybe a few savoury nibbles would be good

Oh and the coffee machine is fixed at last

See you on the 20th babes...

We'll try and get it done in a day sweetie...

edit on 12-2-2011 by uk today because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Women don't need to be asked intelligent questions, just out of politeness.

Out of the blue
I say women are the cause of all mental illneses.

The work together and now they are starting to show their ugly face at me.

Therefore I ask, women, what were you up to? Sincerely, an answer plz.

you my friend, are insane

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Hah! nice try devil woman.....

No, really...nice try (minus the "devil woman" part")

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I had no idea that I had the power to cause all mental illeness!

You 'thought' you did.

As a female, I want to than the Creator for bestowing upon me and my kind this awesome power, screw Wonder Woman, I can just make my enemies and villians MENTALLY ILL!!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

we know about your kind just as you knew us before you started. Your kind tripped, or we die miserable or we overcome.
I dont understand what my tripping habits have to do with this! What is it my kind started, and refresh my memory (it must be tired from doling out mental illness to all the men I run across), but who is it we know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join